Next day at school Spike was sitting in his English class nervously and it had nothing to do with the test results that were being handed out. Buffy still hadn’t made it to school yet but he had butterflies the size of elephants in his belly making him feel a little queasy. He had wanted nothing more than to kiss Buffy last night but if someone found out he was in for hell.

Crap I hope she doesn’t tell anyone. Spike Giles made out with Buffy Summers.

Just the thought of that going around the rumour mill made him a little sick.

He was broken out of his thoughts when the class door swung open and a certain girl strutted in. Spike took one look at her and his dick hardened.

Fucking hell have some control man!

But he couldn’t help it he had never seen someone so sexy in hi life and he could tell by the looks of the other boy’s faces he wasn’t the only one with a problem. She leaned against the side of the classroom wall with a bored look on her face. Her blonde hair framed her face, her tight white tank top left nothing to the imagination clinging to her perfect tits and moulding to her obviously toned stomach. Her golden skin was even more evident contrasted against the white of her tank. Her legs Spike didn’t even want to look at he knew they would be encased in some sort of leather and he feared if he saw that image he would explode right there and then.

Buffy scanned the classroom and saw Spike sitting two rows back staring at her. Buffy rested on him for a second but she quickly averted her eyes to look at the scowling teacher.

“Miss Summers you are ten minutes late.” Mr Johnston glared at her.
“Congratulations sir you can tell the time.” Buffy snarked back at him, rolling her eyes making the class laugh.
“Detention after school to make up for those missed ten minutes.”
“Sir if you just wanted to be alone with me for ten minutes you just had to ask.” She teased winking at him before going to take her seat at the back of the class.
The entire class erupted at that and Mr Johnston turned a furious red spluttering for a reply.

“That’s it an hour after school!” he shouted at her. She rolled her eyes once more before crossing her arms on the desk in front of her and burying her head in them trying to catch some sleep before lunch.

Damn school.


After English had finished Buffy went out front to meet her friend sitting on the benches in the middle of the grass. As she approached she saw Xander, Willow and Faith all sitting there the only one missing was Oz.

Probably off getting stoned somewhere. Lucky bastard.

“Hey.” Buffy greeted dropping into a seat next to Xander who immediately started staring at her tits.
“Hey B. Where you been all weekend. There was an awesome college party free booze and a few herbal refreshments being past around.” Faith grinned wickedly at her friend.
“I had to work.” Buffy shrugged digging for her packet of cigarettes in her bag.
“Buff you coming out tonight though right. Bronze you know. Grinding on the dance floor all night.” Willow grinned practically inhaling the sandwich she was eating.
“Yeah course im there.”
“Good I’ll have something to grind against then.” Xander smiled trying to be sexy as he leant in and nuzzled her neck.
Buffy grimaced but didn’t say anything.

God he's like a dog I wish he would stop doing that.


Buffy felt sick to her stomach whenever Xander was near her. She wished he would just disappear. She knew that a lot of people knew she had fucked him but didn’t mean she damn well liked it and she hated it when he did stuff in public he definitely made her skin crawl.

“I'm gunna go have a smoke I’ll be back in a few minutes.” Buffy grumbled jumping up and moving off towards the side of the building.
“Jeesh what’s wrong with her?” Xander asked fuming that she had ignored him.
“Maybe she’s sick of you pawing her all the god damn time.” Willow snapped hurt that he was still so obsessed with her friend.
“Well she doesn’t seem to mind me pawing her sometimes.” Xander leered trying to show off.

Faith just caught Willows eye and rolled her eyes at just how dense Xander was. He honestly thought Buffy had some secret love for him deep down, when in actual fact she had too keep from punching his face in every time she saw him.

Ha-ha what and idiot.

Buffy stepped around the corner and was about to place the cigarette in her mouth when a hand clamped over it and a muscled arm wrapped tightly around her waist dragging her further back into the bushes.

“It’s me pet.” Her would be attacker whispered in her ear. She relaxed slightly realising it was Spike but she didn’t fully ease up till he had let her go and stepped back from her.
“So you do this regularly? Dragging girls into bushes I mean?” Buffy raised an eyebrow at him. Her cigarette long forgotten on the floor.
“Well I don’t make a habit out of it really.” He shrugged smiling at her.
“So what do you want…usually only one reason someone would pull me into a bush but im guessing that’s not what you have planned?” She said wryly crossing her arms.
“I wanted to ask you a favour.” He said shifting slightly.

“Don’t tell anyone we kissed.” Buffy guessed suddenly itching for a fag again. She pulled another one out of her pocket and lit up.
“Well uhh yer.” Spike muttered looking at his feet.
Buffy just studied him carefully for a few seconds before nodding.

“Sure. I wouldn’t have anyway. Wouldn’t want to ruin you shiny reputation by telling people you made out with a mortal like me right?” Buffy smiled ruefully shaking her head at how prickish high school boys could be.

“I'm sorry pet. I shouldn’t have kissed you in the first place.” Spike apologised but when he looked up Buffy wasn’t standing there he stepped out of the bushes and around the corner in time to see her sit back down with her friends laughing at something Faith Lehane had said.



Spike walked back into the cafeteria searching for his friends and saw Parker sitting at a table with Cordelia, Harmony, Darla and a few of the other cheerleaders all crowded around him.
“…This guy was like six foot and he came over all hey what you doing with my girl and I said listen man she isn’t an object you know she can do what she wants and that’s when he punched me but once I started he didn’t stand a chance im pretty sure I broke his nose and snapped his wrist.”
Spike walked over in time to catch the story Parker was telling people to explain his bruise. Spike just laughed quietly to himself before taking a seat next to Angel.

“Hey man. Can you believe him?” Angel snarled glaring at Parker as Cordelia stroked his bruised face.
“I know what a tosser.” Spike shook his head taking a deep gulp from his cola.
“How’d he get it anyway?” Scott asked looking at Spike.
“Buffy did it. Clocked him hard enough that he whacked his head on the floor.” Spike chuckled looking at the disbelief in their eyes.

“No way!”
“Yep he tried it on with her in the bathroom so she defended herself.” Spike shrugged.
“Man that’s classic! Way to be shot down by a piece of trash!” Angel laughed richly.
Spike let out a fake laugh but a frown marred his face when he heard Angel call Buffy trash.

What the hell is wrong with me! She is!