“Hmmm.” Spike groaned nibbling on Buffy’s bottom lip happily. His hands roamed over her back before settling on her ass grinding her into his very hard member. Buffy broke apart from him and smiled own at him.

“Spike…”

“Oh come on Buff the doctor said wait 6 weeks and it’s been six weeks! Please…” Spike begged burying his face in her neck and sucking on her pulse point. Buffy muttered something incoherently before sinking into the embrace. Spike pulled the nightgown she wore over her head leaving her completely bare and he stared up at her in amazement as she straddled his lap. Her hair was all mussed up her lips were swollen from all his kisses and her body….well if that’s what pregnancy did to a body he couldn’t wait to get her pregnant again. Her boobs had grown to a phenomenal size and Spike couldn’t tear his eyes away from them as she pulled off his boxers and sank down slowly onto his length.
“Oh god Buffy.” Spike groaned.

“It’s been so long.” Buffy cried as she rode him slowly. She scraped her finger nails down his chest and cried out as she felt him squeeze her breasts softly. She was completely out of her mind by this point and didn’t even notice his hand slowly trailing down her body until it reached the soft patch of curls. He felt himself slowly grow closer to his release so he reached out and rubbed her clit furiously desperate for her to cum before him. He saw her face go slack and she threw her head back before letting out a huge moan. Spike rolled them over and thrust quickly into her a couple of times before finding his own release. He collapsed on top of her burying his face in her neck.


“That was amazing.” Spike sighed into her neck.
“Oh yeah.” Buffy sighed.
“Oh shit! I didn’t use a condom again!” Spike gasped staring down at her in panic.
“Spike I’ve been on the pill since I’ve come out of hospital. We’re fine really.” She laughed.
They both closed their eyes and were about to fall asleep peacefully in each others arms completely comfortable when they heard a soft whimper come from the baby monitor by the side of the bed. They both turned their faces to it and then back at each other.

“It’s your turn.”
“It’s your turn.”

They both sighed.
“Rock, Paper, Scissors?”

“Damn.” Spike mumbled getting out of bed and throwing on a pair of slacks to go check on Emma in the next room.
Buffy rolled back over with a contented smile on her face falling to sleep to the sweet sound of Spike singing their daughter back to sleep.



“Okay Spike seriously when is B coming back?!” Faith begged.
“Faith she’s only been off for four weeks! She just had a baby she’s coming back tomorrow okay.” Spike laughed at how eagerly all his friends were looking at him.
“I can’t believe the baby is over a month old and none of us have met her yet.” Faith frowned.
“Hey that isn’t our fault.” Spike said defensively.
“I know we’ve all been kinda busy...” Faith sighed.

“Well wait till lunch.” Spike smirked.
“Why lunch? What about lunch?” Willow asked excitedly.
“Well Buffy knew you guys would want to see the baby so she’s meeting us outside the school building for lunch.” Spike smiled as every single person on the tables face lit up.

“Damn Spike where is she?” Faith cried glancing around the grass.
They all sat at a bench on the lawns out the front of the school and Spike already felt like slapping them all repeatedly.

Why are they so damn hyperactive?

Just at that moment Spike spotted Buffy walking towards them pushing the pram towards them. The guys hadn’t noticed her yet cause their backs were all to her and Spike grinned broadly when he saw her. He jumped up and strode quickly over to meet her.

“Hey pet.” Spike greeted pecking her on the lips and glancing in at Emma.
Buffy smiled at him and beamed as all her friends practically rushed her to get a look at the baby.

“Everyone meet Emma." Buffy gushed picking up her baby carefully and handing her over to an eager Willow.
"Oh my god she is so cute!” Willow cooed happily rocking Emma back and for in her arms.
“I know.” Buffy replied proudly.
“I can’t believe it…it’s like you’re all grown up.” Faith joked trying to keep a serious face but failing miserably.
“Yeah and talk about losing the baby weight Buff…Jeesh you look hotter than before!” Angel grinned shamelessly at her poking out his tongue at Spike who puffed out his chest as if in warning.

“Thanks Angel. I’ve got to say im not missing the fatty nickname.” Buffy shot a nasty look at Faith who just shrugged and began arguing with Willow again over the baby.



“Are they ready yet?” Spike huffed staring at his watch and re adjusting his tie.
“No.” Jenny replied sternly holding up her camera already.
Spike,Buffy,Faith,Angel,Willow and Oz had all planned to take a limo to prom together and they had all decided to meet at Spikes as it was easier for everyone. Spike couldn’t understand what was taking the women so long to get ready. All three had had their dresses picked out since March and they had all day to get ready.

Women!

“How do I look?” Angel asked nervously.
“You look bloody swell peaches.” Spike said sarcastically not really caring what his friend looked like.
Last minute panic however sent Spike to the mirror in the hall and he checked out his reflection studying himself closely.
He wore a black suit and white shirt. He had decided against a tie but instead of making him look scruffy he actually pulled it off. He had also mussed up his hair just the way Buffy liked it in a mess of curls that artfully looked like he had rolled out of bed.
All in all he looked hot.

“Oh wow.”
Spike turned to the little gasp that came from the stairway and his eyes bugged open and he nearly choked on his tongue as he stared at the vision walking down the stairs toward him. Buffy was wearing a deep red dress that swept the floor but had a long slit up the side the top half of the dress was fitted to her form perfectly and she had a silver necklace on with matching earrings. Her hair was half up half down and hung in loose waves.

She looks fucking gorgeous!
She looked sexy as hell but at the same time she looked classy. Spike grinned at her and curled his tongue against his teeth knowing her reaction already.
“You look stunning luv.” Spike sighed stroking a hand down her cheek and staring into her eyes with nothing but adoration.

“Well you clean up quite well yourself.” Buffy teased her eyes raking over him before meeting his eyes and her nearly gasped at the want that was undisguised there. She smirked before taking his hand and leading him into the living room.
“Hey Guys!” Buffy smiled brightly.

“Buffy you look…wow.” Angel finished admiring Buffy. Oz nodded and jenny just welled up like she always did.
“I'm sorry it’s just you both look so beautiful. Come on photo time.” Jenny smiled aiming the camera and taking at least three different photos. By the time the other two girls had come down well over two dozen photos had been snapped. Groups, couples and even singular. No one was left un photographed. Angel and Faith walked out the door first whispering softly to each other and Oz and Willow followed both just gazing at each other happily. Buffy and Spike however hung behind to say goodnight to their baby.
“Goodnight sweetheart.” Spike kissed her softly before handing the 10 week old too Buffy. Who also placed a soft kiss on her head.

“Wait you two! Let’s have a photo with Emma in it.” Jenny smiled lifting up her camera again.
Buffy moved closer to Spike and he wrapped his arm around her waist while she held the baby up in between them. Emma chose that exact moment to smile and Jenny took advantage taking much more than one photo.
“Right now scram go have fun!” Jenny ushered them out the door before going to tend to her granddaughter.