Author's Chapter Notes:
hahaha i see a lot of u arent exactly Xander/Buffy fans and dunt worry cos im so not either lol makes me queasy so dont worry not much Buffy Xander interaction in the rest of the story really....and just to let u know the angst pritty much stays for awhile but it does getter better...i promise:D
Spike didn’t see Buffy in school for over a week after that. He always looked for her and she never showed he was starting to get worried and his friends had noticed a change in him.

“Yo Spike! You up for some fun tonight?” Scott asked trying to cheer his friend up.
Spike shook his head.
“Aw come on man! It’s Sunday. Bronze is closed lets go get some lady action we can go back to the Fish Tank we got
lucky there last time well some of us did.” Angel laughed looking at Parker who scowled.

After much begging and shouting they finally managed to get Spike to come so here he was sitting at a table in The Fish Tank drowning his sorrows in a bottle of bourbon it was half finished and it was only 7 o’clock.
Yet again Angel, Scott and Parker each had a girl in their laps in various stages of getting lucky. Angel soon disappeared with his girl and Parker and Scott soon joined him taking their girls outside to do god knows what.

You know what why not! Fuck it I haven’t had a decent shag in months! If im not gunna get Buffy why not some other girl.

Spike was definitely rat arsed otherwise he would never have entertained the idea of shagging one of these tramps. But with over half a bottle of Bourbon in his system he was happy to go along with it. He just got up to go to their table and offer the women a drink when she walked through the door.

She didn’t notice him and just walked straight to the bar talking to the bar man. He nodded at her heaving a sigh and Buffy hugged him. Obviously saying thank you for something. She turned around to leave again when she saw Spike standing there staring at her. She didn’t know what to say. She had avoided him ever since the incident in the basement and now he was looking at her as if he wanted to ravage her right there in the middle of the bar. Buffy broke eye contact and scurried over to the exit leaving the bar as Spike came barrelling after her.

“Buffy wait!” Spike called making Buffy turn around.
“What do you want Spike?” Buffy sighed.
“You.” He slurred stumbling towards her.
Buffy froze when she heard him give the exact same answer Xander had and a little bit more of her heart broke a bit that he thought the same way as Xander did.

Guess I really am trash. Even Spike thinks so.

Buffy thought sadly. Spike leant in and licked the pulse point on her neck making Buffy shiver. She just stared up at him sadly before nodding slightly to herself. If this was all she was going to get she was going to make the most of it. So when he took her hand and began to lead her to the dark alley way between the bar and the gas station next door, she didn’t fight him she just went with it. He pressed her against the rough stone of the wall and began to kiss her Buffy gasped into his mouth when she felt him roughly knead her breast and pinch her nipple. He fumbled with the buttons on her shirt for a bit but soon got frustrated and ripped the shirt apart exposing her braless body to his heated gaze. He immediately leant down taking a nipple into his mouth lathering it with his tongue while he roughly twisted and tugged at the other.
She withered against him feeling herself get wet and needing to do something to ease the ache in her centre. He soon pulled away and started to undo the buttons on his jeans. When he finally had his dick free he looked back at her and was astounded by just how breathtaking she was. She stood there bathed in the moonlight her chest heaving as she panted for breath and her eyes were glazed over with lust. She looked down at his erection and got her first proper look at him.

He was big. Bigger than anyone she had had and a little shiver went through her at the thought of it inside her.
Spike on the other hand had other ides. Ever since he had seen her sucking her friend off he had had images of her kneeling in front of him his dick in her mouth. Spike had never had a blow job all the girls he had messed around with had found it “Gross” so Spike was definitely eager to get Buffy to do it for him.
He blinked at her slowly before putting a hand on her shoulder and pressing down slightly. Buffy looked at him confused for a second but soon realised what he wanted.

Great more degrading.

Buffy knelt down and licked the head of Spike’s dick before wrapping her lips around him and sucking him hard. She bobbed her head and eventually had him fully buried down her throat. Spike was letting out strangled cries and almost shot his load down her throat when she swallowed around him. Buffy was fully prepared for it when he suddenly pulled her back up and pushed her against the wall again. He lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist instinctively. He positioned her so she was right over his dick and lowered her so the head of him was inside her. She panted at just the feeling of that but he had stopped dead still. She looked into his eyes and saw the fire in them but also something else that she couldn’t put a name too. Buffy forgot all about that tiny bit of emotion she had seen but couldn’t name when he finally buried himself inside her.

A small scream tore through her throat and he clasped a hand over her mouth to keep her quiet. He began to thrust into her fast and deep. He was stretching her to the point of pain but that little bit of pain mixed with how good it felt almost had Buffy on the edge immediately. He sped up his thrust till he was pounding her into the wall. Buffy gripped his arms painfully throwing her head back and groaning loudly into Spike’s hand. Spike could feel himself getting closer and reached down to pinch her clit roughly. Buffy’s eyes snapped open and stared into Spike’s bottomless eyes at the exact same moment that they both exploded. Buffy’s orgasm washed over her making all her bones turn to jelly and causing her to slump against Spike completely drained of energy while Spikes legs finally gave out and he fell to the floor in a heap still buried deep inside Buffy.

Both of them lay like that for sometime each catching their breath. Spike was the first to pull back he stood up with a dazed look in his eyes as he tucked himself in and done his zipper back up. Buffy also wobbled to her feet pushing the black skirt she was wearing back down. And looking around for her panties. She saw them laying a few yards away ripped to shreds so she didn’t even bother picking them up. Her shirt however was broken beyond repair and she held it together clumsily.

“I'm sorry.” Spike said softly.
Buffy who wasn’t facing him closed her eyes tightly to stop the tears from falling and breathed deeply trying to calm herself down.
“No need to be sorry. I came didn’t I?” Buffy said icily hiding the hurt she felt over another of his rejections.
“I’ll be going.” Buffy muttered walking towards her dads pick up truck which she had borrowed to drive here to tell Willy she couldn’t work tomorrow. She felt as if someone had reached into her chest and ripped her heart out cruelly.

God don’t be so stupid Buff…No guy actually wants to date you; you know that so what are you being a pathetic bitch for?

Buffy felt the tears well in her eyes again and cursed herself for letting herself get involved with Spike. If she was honest with herself she would admit that she had been basically in love with Spike from the moment she laid eyes on him so she knew this would only end badly.

Still he could have said something instead of just letting me walk away