Author's Chapter Notes:
not really rape more attempted but makes an ass of himself. just a warning
Buffy stayed at the bar for the rest of the night refilling glasses when people brought them up and refusing the advances of many of the clientele. After the sixth or seventh request of “show us your tits.” Buffy stormed off to the women’s bathroom leaving Willy the other bar man to fend for himself.
She was splashing water on her face when she heard the door open behind her she spun around and saw a very drunk Parker swaying there pining her with a heated stare. Buffy noticed the look in his eyes she had seen it many times and she knew she was in trouble if she didn’t get out of this room.

“Co..Come on…Buf…C’mere” He mumbled drunkenly staggering forward pinning her against the row of sinks and plastering his slobbering mouth firmly over Buffy’s resisting one.
He reeked of bourbon and Buffy gagged into his mouth pushing at his body to get him away from her she heard his zipper go down so she kneed him in the balls and punched him in the jaw and he stumbled backwards sprawling out on the tile floor knocking himself out. He looked so pathetic laying there death white spread-eagled on the floor with his tiny dick jutting out the front of his pants that Buffy let out a little laugh.

God he must have thought he was the first person to try that! Like I wouldn’t be prepared!

She walked into the bar once more walking over to Spikes table. She noticed that Angel had a girl in his lap and his hand was buried under her skirt and from the sounds the girl was making Buffy could guess what he was doing.

Hmm wonder what Cordelia would think?

Scott was also busy at the moment slobbering all over a particular busty brunette. Spike on the other hand was sitting there fiddling with his thumbs a look of complete and utter boredom on his face and two girls sat either side of him with scowls etched on their faces.
He looked up as she neared him and smiled at her.

He actually smiled at me!

“Spike you might wanna help me with your friend.” Buffy told him.
“What you talking about?” He asked frowning.
“Parker…I knocked him out in the bathroom I need you to help me carry him to your car.” Buffy responded nodding to the bathroom Spike stood and followed her to the toilet.
“Hey what was he doing in the women’s?” Spike asked confused.

“He wanted to tell me hello.” Buffy said sarcastically back holding open the door so Spike could step in. He saw Parker laying there with his dick out and realisation dawned on him. Horror filled his face as he turned to look at Buffy.
“Did he hurt you pet?” Spike asked raking his eyes over her noticing her smudged lipstick but nothing else was really amiss.
“No he tried but I kicked his ass before he could do anything.” She shrugged as if it was nothing.
“Buffy Jesus you could have been…” Spike trailed off in shock looking down at his “friend” in disgust.

“Spike please this happens all the time I can look after myself. It’s what im good at. Now come on help me.” She grunted lifting up Parkers left side.
“Um pet we can’t exactly walk him out like that.” Spike pointed at him.

Buffy leant over and pushed his dick back into his pants without even batting and eyelid before heaving Parker back up again. Spike helped her lift him this time gazing at her in fascination.

Jesus…what a girl


“Oof!” Buffy gasped throwing parker into the backseat of Spikes car and slamming the door closed.
“You sure you’re all right?” Spike asked yet again.
“Yes im fine now stop asking!” Buffy laughed playfully.
“So how long you worked here?” Spike asked watching as Buffy lit up a cigarette and took a deep drag.

She even makes smoking look sexy.

“2 years.” She answered staring up at the building glumly.
“2 years! You’ve been working in a bar since you were 15!” Spike asked gob smacked. He had never worked a day in his life and he had enough money to buy whatever he wanted. He couldn’t fathom having to work in a place like this.

Buffy shrugged and turned to watch as a car drove past.
“Listen you won’t tell anyone we were here will you?” Spike asked biting his lip knowing that Buffy would take it offensively.
“Nahh never said anything about the other guys coming here. So looking for a fuck huh?” Buffy asked flicking the ash onto the floor.

Spikes jaw dropped he had never heard a girl say something so crude so casually.
“No! I wasn’t Angel and that lot were I swear I wasn’t!” Spike yelped.
Buffy just shook her head amused.
“Jesus Spike don’t have a heart attack I won’t tell anyone lots of guys come here to do it. Fucking aint exactly a bad thing…if you do it right of course.” Buffy winked at him teasingly. Spike just gulped imaging pushing her up against the car right now, the way she was looking at him he didn’t think she would mind all that much. He glanced down at her lips the same time as she stepped forward slightly.

“Spike…”
One minute he watched as his name tumbled form Buffy’s lips the next his tongue was swirling with hers deep in her mouth. He felt her groan and he pulled her tightly towards him their tongues still locked in a fiery dual. He felt her rub up against him and felt himself harden painfully against his zipper.

A second later he was standing there gasping for air as Buffy ran into an alley way just behind them. Spike turned dazedly wondering what she was doing when he noticed Scott and Angel walking towards him.
“Hey man come on lets get outta here we’ve had our fun!” Scott laughed jumping in the back pushing Parker to the side.
Just before Spike pulled off he glanced in the side mirror and saw Buffy emerging form the alley, an unreadable expression on her face.



She had ran as soon as she had heard the door to the pub open knowing that Spike wouldn’t want to be caught making out with her by his friends or anyone for that matter. When they were all in the car Buffy stepped out of the shadows staring at the car pulling off with a mixture of emotions.
She was ecstatic…She’d practically worshiped Spike since the day she saw him and after that kiss that’s all she could think was yum but at the same time she felt depressed. He would never want her. Not fully anyway she wasn’t good enough for him. She shook her head before heading inside to tell Willy her shift was over and she was going home.