Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for all the reviews!
Part 3

“So uhm… How exactly is this going to work?” Buffy asked when they were walking through the centre of Sunnydale the week after that.
“What do you mean, pet?” Spike replied, looking at her with his deep blue eyes.
“You know what I mean. Are we just make out buddies or do you actually date?”
He squinted his eyes. “Do you think I don’t date?”
“I don’t know…” She muttered, “I thought you didn’t like the whole dating affair.”

“Actually I don’t. The only two girls I actually dated were Harmony and Dru. Big, big mistakes.” Spike grinned.
“Yeah. About that, why did you date Harmony?”
“Dru just left me and Harmony was on my back and call 24/7. She wooed me and not to mention she was very sexy. So I dated her. Anyways, her sexiness didn’t compromise her lack of brains. And the wooing became bloody annoying too. So I dumped her. Took me along time too.” Spike told her.
Buffy giggled. “How can dumping someone take a long time? You just tell her: ‘It’s over biatch!’ or something and move on.”

“You clearly never dated Kendall otherwise you would know that dumping someone can take weeks. She was still following me around like a puppy.” He grunted.
“How did you make her stop?” She asked curiously.
“Her parents moved away. She still calls me every once in a while, but that’s what caller-ID is for.” He said with a smug smile. “Did you ever have annoying boyfriends?”

Buffy grinned as she started telling him: “When I was in junior high I dated this kid called Mickey. In the beginning he was nice, but then he once won the science fair and he became all nerdy and annoyed me with stuff I didn’t want to know about. I send one of my friends to break up with him. Not the most mature thing to do, but hey I was 13.”

They walked on in silence for a little bit. Spike pondered about the fact if he should date her or not. One side screamed: “Yes!” The other side said: “Are you a stupid wanker? Do you remember where the last 2 girls you dated had brought you?”
Buffy on the other hand wondered if it was a wise decision dating Spike. He was nice and cute and funny and… A goofy grin appeared on her face.

“What?” she asked him when he stared at her with a weird face.
“Why are you grinning so weird, love?”
Her face turned red and mumbled: “Inside joke.”

Spike grinned. She was so adorable, with her red cheeks and little nose. Oh bloody hell, was his first thought. He already fell for her. Yep. Loves’ bitch; that was definitely him.
They reached the secluded part of Sunnydale. The graveyard.
“You want to go in or…?” he asked, nodding his head to the entrance gate.
“Sure,” Buffy smiled. They walked on for quite some more. They both had made up their minds. Screw the doubt. This was for real.

For an instant they looked at each other, trying to tell the other one what they wanted. Suddenly their mouths clashed and there was a lot of roaming of hands. Their tongues explored each other’s mouths.
Somehow they ended lying down next to each other, not breaking their lip contact. In between they had little breaks to catch breath but then soon continued.

After a while they broke a part. Spike pushed himself up and leaned on his elbows. They were both panting.
“So…I guess we’re going together.” He grinned.
“I guess we are.” Buffy replied with a giggle. “You know, you’re a very good kisser. I can see why Harmony came back every time.”
He narrowed his eyes. “You evil bint.” And then he started to tickle her sides.
She giggled very loudly and said: “Stop it! Stop it! Have mercy!”
“Make me!”

She started to tickle him back and soon they were rolling around in a tickle combat. After a while Spike was balancing himself on his arms, hanging above her. They looked at each other and smiled. Then he leaned down and kissed, not like the other kiss, but very gently and soft. Buffy eagerly responded, but quickly broke away.
“I want to go some place comfortable. My butt hurts.” She whined.

He just grinned and got up. Afterwards he took her hand and pulled her up too. They both wiped the dirt of their clothes. Spike stepped a bit closer and hugged her.
He whispered in her ear. “At my place no one’s at home. Want to a movie or something, kitten?”
Buffy beamed at him and answered: “Sure. You live in a nice trailer?”

“Mean. I don’t live in a trailer at all. You’ll see.”
He grabbed her hand and together they walked out of the cemetery, feeling more happy than most people there. Feeling more than most people there, at all!

And indeed Spike didn’t live at a trailer park. Quite the opposite. He drove his Desoto into one of the richer neighbourhoods of the town.
They stopped on the drive way of one humungous mansion. Buffy looked at it with awe. Then she turned to Spike. “That is one big house!”
He grinned, “I know. It’s my grandparents. They stopped liking great ol’ England and moved here. My parents live there too.”

“Question: If your family is that rich, why do you drive a beat-up old car and dress the way you dress?” She asked him, “Not that I don’t like your style. It’s sexy, but I’m just curious.”

Spike frowned and sighted. “First of all, my baby is not a beat-up old car. She’s a ’56 Desoto Adventurer and a real beauty. I got her when I first came her. Repaired her all by my self.”

He stroked the steering wheel lovingly. Buffy just looked amused. Suddenly Spike snapped back into his bad boy mode. “Second of all, I don’t like being rich. In England people were friends with me, because I was rich. That’s really annoying. So I never told anyone.”
“Not even Gunn and Harris?” Buffy asked with disbelieve.
“Nope. I told them I was the pool boy there and that my parents lived somewhere else. So you’re the first one to know I’m rich.”

“You have your own house?”
“It’s more of a pool house, than an actual house. It has two bedrooms, a small living room, a bath room and a kitchen. I used to share it with my brother Wesley, but he’s in college. Every time he comes home, he stays in his own room. But he’s not there, so we have the place all to our selves.” He grinned, kissing her on the cheek.
“Wow.” Was all Buffy could bring out.

Spike led her to the pool house, opened the doors and showed her in. The living room had a black cotton covered couch and some chairs. The kitchen was visible from the living room and it had a bar that served as a kitchen table.
To the walls there were several bookcases, filled with records, CDs, DVDs and of course books. Buffy looked through his DVD collection and found ‘Serenity’, a movie she really wanted to see, but still hadn’t seen.

He agreed to watch the movie she wanted to see and went in the kitchen to get some snacks, like popcorn. After a while they were all set and they started to watch the movie.

Two hours or so later the movie had ended and Buffy was totally impressed.
“Wow! That was awesome! I mean River was kind of creepy in the beginning and it was all very sad, but she had some cool moves!”
He just smiled, then pulled her close and kissed her.


TBC







A/N: Dude, This was hard. I didn’t know what to write… But once it started flowing everything turned out very nicely ^_^. Me hopes you enjoy! Review pretty please.
Tomorrow I’m going to post the last part.