Author's Chapter Notes:
With all my thanks to Cobweb for her supportive comments and nagging! If it weren't for you, this fic wouldn't be finished. I hope its all you wanted it to be honey!!
Leaning down to catch her lips with his own, he felt a weight he didn’t know he had been carrying lift from his shoulders. He had Buffy in his arms and she was willing, wanting and she was holding him close. Hell, sometimes he’d stood next to her and felt like they were oceans apart rather than mere touching distance… but now, she was arching up to him, moulding herself against his frame. The heat from her bare flesh burned him through his clothes and suddenly it was too much. He broke the kiss and his insides clenched as she whimpered at the loss of his touch. Her hands were reaching for him, stroking his arms, his shoulders and winding round his neck to pull him back down to her. He stroked her cheek softly and she nuzzled into his touch. He growled again, louder now, frustrated. Standing, he kicked at his boots whilst shrugging off his duster.

She rolled on her side to watch, wide-eyed on the floor as he bared himself to her. He yanked his t-shirt over his head and she gasped. Never before had she seen such a perfect body. The lines of his stomach were so smooth and so defined he almost looked hand-carved… the fall of his shoulders and the curve of his waist… and just when she thought she’d seen perfection, he tugged at his jeans and peeled them slowly away. She automatically lifted her gaze, a pale blush filling her cheeks, barely visible in the firelight.

He chuckled, low and soft as he watched her wage an internal war… so charming. His Buffy. His. Goddammit, she was now. Her eyes were flicking round the room now, embarrassed and aware that he was staring at her so intently. He dropped in front of her, as she dropped her eyes to the floor between them. He leaned forward, peppering little kisses on her forehead and down her nose… she sighed and her eyes closed, giving in to the sensations. Reaching between them, he laid his hand over hers entwining their fingers. He felt her lock her grip as he swept his tongue over the shell of her ear, admiring the delicate line of her neck as she tilted her head to bare more of her skin. Her breathing was shallow now and her scent was so strong it was making his cock jump. It was already jutting out proudly but her sighs were slowly undoing the final threads of self-control he had left. If she didn’t touch him soon he would dissolve into ashes in front of her eyes.

He lifted her hand and placed it on his stomach, his hand guiding hers across the ripples and planes in a torturously slow move that made her squeeze her eyes shut and her body squirm on the blanket.

“Look at me love.” His voice was unusually soft. He licked down the line of her jaw as he pressed her hand more firmly against his body.

“Spike…” She shrugged her shoulders as though trying to escape the tension building under her skin. He leaned back, studying her profile.

“Look at me.” He whispered this time and she was compelled. Her eyes opened meeting his, green orbs flashing with fear… and excitement.

“Now feel me…” Their hands moved back and forth across his stomach, up his chest and back down his sides. He slowed slightly as he watched her rub her legs together then drop them open slightly, lifting her hips and then starting all over again. He didn’t think she was aware of her movements, her body was reacting to the call of his own and he had experienced no feeling more delightful or exquisite in his hundred plus years on this earth. He paused as he heard her sharp intake of breath. Her move.

Her hand slipped from underneath his and continued the trail down the indent of his hips and to the soft curls between his thighs. She may have been unable to look at him before but now she was focused, her eyes heavy with pure desire. Her fingers teased lightly, fingering the soft curls. His hips twitched and she smiled up at him then. A purely feminine smile that made it impossible for him not to smile back at her. Then her hand was moving again tracing a feather light trail from the base of his cock to the tip. Her tiny hand encircled his shaft and squeezed him lightly, sliding her fist up and down in short, jerking movements. How the hell does she know how I like it? That’s right love, no playing… tug it hard… He thrust back against her hand and like she’d read his mind, her hand moved faster and faster. He laid his hand over hers once more, her gaze flicking up to him to see if she was doing something wrong. Unable to speak, he shook his head and merely held her hand as she continued to wank his cock. Feeling her hand under his coupled with the building tension in his body was sending his head into a spin. He looked at her hand working at him and then at her face, tight with concentration. Beautiful Buffy… And then he almost came all over her hand for he couldn’t quite believe his eyes. Her other hand was buried between her legs, fingers buried deep inside her pussy. He could see her skin shining with her juices and her hips bouncing in rhythm with her thrusts.

“Buffy, I…”

She stopped then, her hand dropping away from him as she lay back onto the floor. Like she knew he was close and knew he didn’t want it to be that way, not for their first time. She was moaning now, low and long…

His eyes were captivated by the sight before him as she brought herself closer and closer to the edge. He bit back his control once more as he watched her pounding her fingers into her pussy. He lay down next to her, his head resting lightly on her shoulder as he traced lines up and down her arm. “Add another finger love…That’s it… Move them faster…. Drive them harder.” She whimpered at his encouraging words. He knew she had to do this… and he knew she wanted him to help her.

He kissed her collar bone lightly as she ground down onto her hand. The scent was overwhelming and he couldn’t help but throw his leg over hers and rub his cock lightly against her hip. They groaned in unison as she angled herself away from him and he timed his thrusts with hers. “So bloody hot, so bloody beautiful…” He was panting now, his control slipping away from him – transfixed by this goddess.

She rolled over, reaching behind her, cupping his ass to hold him to her back. Then and there he realised she was trying to kill him. Death by foreplay… even without the sex these were the most treasured moments of his undead life. When had he ever had it like this? Her hips were moving in a frenzied blur now, her head thrown back into the curve of his neck. His cock was pressed between them, nestled in the cleft of her bottom as she jerked back and forth on her fingers. If he moved, would he frighten her? Her other hand was still firm on his backside and at the first slight movements of his hips she dug her nails in so hard he knew she would leave marks.

The simultaneous pain and pleasure undid him there and then and he began slamming against her back, his cock slipping up and down the narrow little crevice. She was keening now, her breathing punctuated with cusses and cries and he held her hip tight, their movements as one. “Let it go Buffy, come for me.” He grunted as she bucked against him, her movements a blur as she lifted her hips and slid onto his cock. He felt the change immediately as his demon took the reins. The heat of her around him was like sunlight on his skin. His cock swelled as she clenched her internal muscles around him and he hammered into her harder. Rolling her over onto her stomach, he mounted her from behind, his hips pistoning like he was drilling her into the floor.

She screamed… loud. She beat her fists onto the carpet as she pushed back against his cock. He felt her come all over him… a rush of warmth and a flood of wet coating his balls… He gripped her shoulders then, pulling her up to her knees as he felt himself draw closer. He was so tightly encased within her that it physically hurt him to withdraw… she was his perfect mate. His perfect fit… The change of angle had brought her close once more and he reached around to squeeze her breast and pinch her nipple lightly. The smallest of touches was all it took as she tossed her head from side to side, then latched onto his arm with her teeth. He roared as she sat up fully, pressing her back to him as she slammed down onto his cock. She wanted it all… She reached her arm around behind her head and tugged hard on his neck pulling him to her throat. He couldn’t, he wouldn’t… He tried to throw himself back, pull away from the temptation but she pushed his mouth against her skin. “I want you to, Spike… I need you to.” His lips curled back and his teeth skimmed the surface of her neck. “Please…” He sank his teeth down, piercing her skin. She cried out as she fell over the edge again. This time he went with her. He stilled inside her as they peaked together… both shuddering as he spurted thick cold jets deep inside her womb and took long slow pulls from her neck… His hips jerked lightly as he continued to swell and pulse inside her. She ground her body down as though to take it all in, to not lose any of him… He gently withdrew his fangs from her neck and rested his forehead against her shoulder blade. The room was silent save for the sounds of their panting. On top of him, she began to shake. The aftermath of the world shattering around her ears.

He wrapped his arms round her as though to lift her and she cried out, turning herself into a dead weight in his arms. “Hush pet, it’s okay…” Slowly, he leaned to the side and rolled them over together, still intimately connected, spooned on the blanket. She sighed then, contented.

“Buffy, love, I’m not letting you go now. Be mad to. I’m not going anywhere right? I mean it, I’m staying right here. I won’t leave you, not never- not ever.” He mumbled into her shoulder, brushing his lips against her back as he spoke.

She turned slightly so he could hear her barely audible whisper. “After that, you’d better not.”

He laughed and raised his head to kiss her temple. “I’ll take that as a compliment.” He caught sight of a smirk playing across her lips. “I meant you’d better not go anywhere ‘cos I’m gonna stake your ass for biting me.”

“You can try love but right now, you’d do well to remember who’s staking who.” He jerked his hips, his cock shifting deep inside her. She gasped, caught by surprise. “In fact, I’d wager it’ll be me who will be doing the staking from now on…right?” He slid out and thrust into her in one, long, languorous move. He stilled, waiting. She groaned and nodded furiously as he began his slow, measured movements once more.

Yeah, she could live with this.