[Reviews - 26] LikedPrinter
Summary: Season 5ish. Spike likes Buffy, Buffy likes Spike. Does she admit it? Of course not! Where would the fun be in that? Spike has his work cut out trying to convince her that it aint all bad lusting after a vampire. PG-13 for now, eventually NC-17.
Rated: PG
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8390 Read: 6643
Published: 11/05/2006 Updated: 01/05/2007

1. Temptation by indigoskies [Reviews - 7] Liked (2144 words)
Feedback is good for the muse. Please?!

2. Confusion by indigoskies [Reviews - 4] Liked (1726 words)
Thank you for the lovely reviews for my first chapter. I hope the second part does not disappoint! Much angst here, still only a 15 at the minute but don't worry, it will get to NC-17 eventually!!

3. Frustration by indigoskies [Reviews - 5] Liked (1029 words)
For the purpose of this fiction, Joyce is not ill, Spike's invitation has never been revoked and Riley is already well and truly out of the picture.

Also, thank you all who have left me those nice reviews! If you haven't already, please leave feedback. It works wonders for the muse!!

4. Acceptance by indigoskies [Reviews - 4] Liked (1481 words)
Please review :) All the ones I've received so far have been lovely and are the very reason that I have stayed up to complete this chapter, even though I have work in the morning. Grr. I hate Sunday's. Review and make my Monday a bit brighter!!

5. Understanding by indigoskies [Reviews - 6] Liked (2010 words)
With all my thanks to Cobweb for her supportive comments and nagging! If it weren't for you, this fic wouldn't be finished. I hope its all you wanted it to be honey!!