[Reviews - 35] LikedPrinter
Summary: Set sometime mid-season 6 Buffy arrives at Spike's crypt for a round of special rough and tumble, but things don't quite proceed as she thought they would.

Judges Choice at Round 5 of the Fang Fetish Awards ♥
Rated: AO-AdultsOnly
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6981 Read: 5776
Published: 11/07/2006 Updated: 11/13/2006

1. Telly Time by deedo [Reviews - 11] Liked (1446 words)
I started this fic around the time of the World Cup

I want to thank BloodyTearsOfLife for her wonderful beta work!!

Disclaimer: I don't own any of it, I think I would know if Spike was mine. . .

2. Half Time Fun by deedo [Reviews - 7] Liked (1945 words)
As for this (and the following) chapters, I considered writing Buffy and Spike as true to character as possible, but I never liked how their relationship progressed in season 6. So it'll be rather fluffy. :)

A special thank you to BloodyTearsOfLife who once again did a fantastic job beta'ing this.

And thank you so much to everyone, who took the time to review!! It really means a lot to me! *hugs*

3. Back to Normal by deedo [Reviews - 17] Liked (3590 words)
Telly Time is coming to an end. For something that wasn't supposed to be more than a little drabble it grew into quite a smutty (and fluffy) little ficlet. This chapter is a bit longer than the other two, but I have a feeling that won't bother anyone. :)
Thanks again for all the great reviews and to everyone else who read the fic. I really appreciate it! *hugs*

Disclaimer: I still don't own it...


Before I go on with the chapter, I just wanted to voice my gratitude about the wonderful beta-work BloodyTearsOfLife did in regard to this story. And I'd like to thank her for all the praise and encouragement.