Chapter 4
***********

Spike lay sprawled on his king sized bed; the sheets tangled around his still jean clad legs as he ran an exhausted hand over his face. *Buffy. * Was all he could think about, even when he had fallen into bed and slept she was all he could dream about. "You really mucked it up this time mate for sure." Sitting up he reached for the pack of cigarettes and silver lighter sitting on his bedside table and lit one. Taking a deep inhalation, he sighed as he held it for a second and then blew out the white smoke with a harsh breath. "She's never going to talk to you again. She's not yours mate, why do you keep doing this to yourself? Better yet why do you keep doing this to her?" Not finding the answers he was seeking sitting there muttering to himself, he decided a shower was in order.

Stubbing out his fag, he shucked his jeans off and walked to the adjoining restroom naked. Turning the water on as hot as he could bear it, he turned his face up to the biting spray his mind going back to happier memories. Buffy and him at the movies, Buffy laughing as they washed the car and they got into a water fight, Buffy's white t-shirt clinging to her and going almost see through during said fight. Spike dropped his head against the wall as his blood rushed to the nether regions of his body and made itself known prominently. *Bloody hell. * He groaned inwardly wrapping a wet fist around his now turgid shaft and stroking. *Buffy lying spread and naked on his bed waiting for him, her eyes hazy with lust for just him as she crooks a finger at him beckoning him. Wanting him.

*****************************************************************
Buffy

The hot water of the bathtub felt delicious against her skin, the warmth seeping into every pore and the Valium doing their little magic and making her relaxed and happy. She giggled a bit swirling the bubbles in the tub and then lifting them onto her hand and blowing them off again. It reminded her of the time she and Spike had washed his DeSoto. It had been blistering hot that day and all they had wanted to do was get cooled off, so she suggested washing the car.

Buffy’s eyes closed and she slid deeper into the tub as she pictured that day the hot sun licking at every bit of exposed skin showing through her faded short short Levi’s shorts. Her white t-shirt clinging to her after Spike had playfully soaked her with the water hose. His hot eyes as they looked at her in her nearly see through top. *Oh God…his eyes…* She murmured quietly just now realizing how heated they had gotten her as well.

Sliding her hand downwards under the bubbles she twitched with lust as she pictured him as he was then, black jeans, no shirt and barefoot. His blond head tousled and his deep blue eyes sparkling with unknown emotions. But the emotion was what did her in now. She knew what that emotion was now, lust, pure unbridled lust… for her.

With a groan she slid her nimble fingers into her folds imagining that it was Spike doing it for her as she arched her body up. “Oh Spike,” she moaned thrusting the fingers deep inside while her other hand pinched and rubbed at her distended clit making her shudder.

In her mind she pictured him looking down at her as he slid his hard length deep inside kissing and nibbling at her sensitive breast, worshipping her, making her feel loved and good. Most of all good.

******************************************************************
Spike

Thrusting into his hand a bit harder he imagines her spreading her legs in invitation, her deep green eyes showing nothing but love and lust for him. He imagines how hot and tight she would feel around him as he slides his hard cock deep inside waiting for her to adjust to his size, supping at her breasts like a starved man.

His hand becomes a blur as he pictures her wrapping herself around him and giving herself fully to him, her heart, her body and her soul. And he gives her the same. Loving her with long strokes of himself within her heated core. Paying homage to her perfect form, lavishing her with the love she deserves and needs and he want to give to her.

“OH GOD Buffy, “ he groans feeling the familiar tingle in his balls that announces his impending orgasm as he rolls his head against the white ceramic tiles imagining her whispering in his ear words of love. “Mine…..GOD….MINE….”

******************************************************************

Buffy

“OH GOD…Spike…” She moans to the empty bathroom. Her fingers start moving faster within her squelching with every thrust as she pictures him looking at her with those bluer than blue eyes and then dipping his head to whisper words of love to her. “OH OH….God…GOD YES….Spike….NOW….NOW….”

******************************************************************

Spike

His hand tightens around his rock hard erection moving furiously now as he imagines her face as she reaches orgasm, her entire body trembling around him and screaming his name. As he pushes into her one last time in his mind he can feel himself shooting his cream all over the uncaring wall as he calls out hoarsely, “I love you Buffy.”

*****************************************************************


Buffy

Her fingers thrust ever deeper into her as she gives her clit one last twist and bites hard enough on her lip to draw blood so she won’t scream and alert Willow to her activities. Picturing Spike thrusting into her as she starts to tremble her legs tightening around his hips, the driving feeling of his hard prick in her wetness she suddenly arches like a bowstring being drawn tight. Crying out she chokes back the scream as she plummets into blissful orgasm her inner muscles fluttering around her fingers as she whispers out loud, “I love you Spike, ” and slumps back into the tub the reality of what she said making her tremble as a lone tear makes it’s way down her cheek. Spike was her cousin, and she was in love with him.


******************************************************************
Spike

Slumping against the shower wall he lets the fresh water wash away the evidence of his masturbation and then soaps up and rinses off tiredly.

Stepping out of the shower he drags a towel around his lean hips and goes to lie down once again on his bed, his body finally as tired as his heart and mind are. Pulling the comforter haphazardly across him he shuts his eyes and slips quickly into slumber, his last thoughts of his beautiful Buffy shining like an angel and wrapped safely in his arms.




ok sweet kind readers I got TWO reviews on my last story...TWO!!! I mean do I suck that bad? Or are my fans just really really quiet? I'm starting to get worried here. PLEASE...review? PLEASE??? (see now i'm begging and that's just not a good look at all ;))