AN: this chapter deals with an emotional state called Stockholm Syndrome. This syndrome comes into play when a captive cannot escape and is isolated and threatened with death, but is shown token acts of kindness by the captor. It typically takes about three or four days for the psychological shift to take hold.


Anyone not comfortable with this may want to stop reading here, I will be getting into Buffy’s torture to move the story along and hopefully convey why she is having sexual troubles and emotional troubles.


I have been a victim of physical abuse and mental abuse so please do NOT take offense; it is simply to convey her feelings and outlook. Spike will be brought into this and he will be helping her over it so never fear!!!! I am a Spuffy writer and I am faithful to the Spuffy goodness!




Chapter 7



The early morning sun broke through Buffy’s room wakening her from the most refreshing sleep she had had since. *No, * She thought shaking her head not thinking about that but focusing instead on the boy, no…make that man, next to her.

Turning her head she nuzzled her face into her cousin’s chest feeling safe and loved and supremely relaxed. *God he smells good, * she thought to herself as the first bit of arousal started to snake it’s way through her belly.

Without being consciously aware of it her fingers slid up under his shirt gently exploring and touching his hard stomach and the line that separated his abs down his lean form. *Mmmm and nice muscles, * She thought hazily as the unsatiated lust she had burning in her constantly made it’s presence known. *I want it….god…..I do…so bad…* was all she could think as her body took over and her mind fled from the scene never even acknowledging the change from him to it.

Skimming her hand over his jean covered bulge she smiled a bit as she popped the first button and then the next and the next until finally he was jutting in all his glory towards her lips. *Ohhhhh..it’s so beautiful.* she thought running a fingernail down the pink skin and the veined underside watching it throb and bounce lightly in wonder. *Taste ….got to taste it…* she thought as her pink tongue peeked out and she lapped at the tiny pearly drop of pre-cum residing on the slit of his cock. *Mmmmm…god it tastes so good…* she thought moaning a bit and squirming into position so she could take his hard cock fully into her wet mouth.

Spike groaned in his sleep arching up a bit, his dreams turning decidedly erotic before his body started to wake him to the reality of his steely length being sucked and mewled over. As he swam slowly into consciousness his hands went to Buffy’s hair on pure instinct as he tried vainly to push more of his flesh into her mouth.

“Buffy…..”He moaned loudly as she took more of him into her mouth and rolled her tongue over and around the head making him quiver with need. Sitting up he pushed her onto her back abruptly and pushing her nightie up and out of the way he attacked her breasts voraciously, not hearing anything but cries of pleasure as he supped on her hard nipples and soft flesh.

“Knox….don’t….please…I’ll be good….I…I didn’t mean it….please….” she begged her mind switching into the horror of her captors world and leaving her loving cousin behind in the real one as all signs of her earlier arousal fled.

Spike slid up her body pressing his hard length against hers so caught up in his need and his all consuming passion for his love he didn’t hear the name she said . “I love you Buffy….I need you so bad baby…so bad…” He whispered against the side of her neck mimicking the exact words that Knox had spoken to her so long ago and pushing her further into her dark abyss.

“I’ll be good…..please….please….”she begged helplessly. Spike’s blond hair going dark and tousled in her mind and his lean strength becoming heavy and threatening but at the same time his words of love winding their twisted way around her mind and heart as Spike ceased to exist and only her captor remained.

Hearing her last words of please Spike shifted his body so that he was pressed into her heat and with a groan pushed innocently deep inside of her.

Her shriek of pain cut through his fog of lust bringing him slamming back to reality as she started fighting him tooth and nail crying and scratching at him. “NO….NO….KNOX….PLEASEEEEEEE…..” She screamed out her entire body trying to buck him off as in her mind he took her painfully, her body dry and the inner walls of her vagina tearing at his violation as he thrust into her without care.

“BUFFY…..BUFFY…..”Spike shouted holding her arms down trying to keep her from hurting herself and to keep her from scratching him further. “WILLOW….TARA….” He yelled at the top of his lungs tears starting to pour down his face at his stupidity and his loves pain. “Buffy…love please…hear me…it’s Spike….Spike….baby please…”He begged her looking into her wide eyes and seeing her terror knowing she was no longer with him. “DAMMIT….WILLOW……….PLEASE……..” He sobbed dropping his head down and keeping Buffy pressed to the bed as she fought him.

The door to the bedroom burst open as Willow and Tara ran into the room their eyes wide as the scene set in. “Spike MOVE …..NOW!!!!” Willow said authoritatively. Not waiting to see if her instructions were followed she caught Buffy’s arms in her hands and Tara held her legs to keep her from thrashing.

“Buffy….Buffy….it’s ok…..it’s Willow…..not Knox…he’s gone sweetie….” Willow spoke in a low soothing tone holding her friends hands as the words began to sink in slowly and the desperate fight left her suddenly.

“W…W…Willow?” came the heartbreaking question as Buffy’s eyes filled with tears and the sobs started wracking her body, “OH GOD…he was…trying…to….hurt…me…”she choked out through her tears as Willow scooped her up into her arms and held her shaking body. “He’s gone baby….he’s gone….” She said cooing soothingly and smoothing Buffy’s hair looking at Tara and nodding to Spike who sat crumpled on the floor his face a mask of pain and anguish.

Tara quickly moved to Spike and gently taking his hand helped him to stand. Her face turned slightly crimson as his untucked t-shirt caught on his genitalia. Looking up at his face she saw nothing but torment in his blue eyes and with tenderness and care she pulled his shirt down affording him some dignity.

“Spike?” She asked gently moving him out of the room and into the bathroom. “I want you to take a shower and relax…can you do that for me?”

He turned his grief-stricken eyes to hers and nodded woodenly as she had him sit on the toilet and she turned to the shower getting it ready for him.

“God…I didn’t know…I swear Tara….I didn’t mean ….I hurt her…..I hurt my Buffy….” He murmured brokenly as the tears started fresh and coursed down his cheeks and dripped off his chin unchecked.

Tara moved in front of him and cupped his face looking deep into his eyes and said firmly, “You didn’t do this Spike, Knox did. You are not to blame for Buffys pain he is. You need to be strong for her, she needs you, do you think you can do that?” She asked seriously.

Nodding against her warm hands he looked up and said, “I can…I will.”

Tara offered him a small smile pushing his tousled hair back with a gentle hand, “you should wear it like this, it’s a good look for you.” She said before removing her hands and asking, “I’m going to go back to Buffy. You going to be ok in here?”

Spike nodded again saying, “Thanks Tara,” already turning away from her as she made her way out of the room closing the door behind her. As he stripped off his clothes and stepped into the calming water he felt it wash away his pain a bit. But as the water slooshed over his head he wondered if he could make a difference at all with his abused cousin, and if she would ever be the same Buffy he had loved for so long. The sudden sharpness of anger and total incapacitating frustration sent him dropping down to the floor. As the water continued down indifferent to his pain, Spike curled up against the side of the tub sobbing for her and begging God to help him find the way to help his love.


as always reviews make me a happy vamps :D So please?