Feedback: Aww you guys are just too cool with the feedback. Let me know what you think of this one please :)


TWO DAYS LATER


Buffy sat downheartedly by the pool her bronze skin glowing and feet dangling in the deep aqua water. "Buffy honey?" Joyce Summers called out coming onto the back porch, "We're going now."

Buffy looked up at her mother with a sad little half smile, "Have fun in Hawaii. Hope the show goes well for you guys."

Joyce frowned a bit as she came to lean down next to her daughter pushing a long strand of hair behind her ear tenderly, "You sure you can't go? I've still got that extra ticket. I know Rupert would love to have you along."

Buffy sighed and then smiled more brightly at her mother, "No, you've been planning a second honeymoon for awhile and it's not like I haven't seen your artwork before. You go...have fun. I'll be fine."

Joyce looked into her daughters deep green eyes knowing that something was bothering her but also knowing that she wouldn't tell until she was ready. With a sigh and a smile she nodded, placing a kiss on her daughters forehead. "We'll be at the Hilton on Wailea. Room 313. Call for anything ok? And I'll call you as soon as we get there to let you know we're safe and sound."

"You call if you need anything ok sweetie? Anything."

Buffy nodded smiling at her mother, when all she wanted to do was curl up in her arms and sob her eyes out. *Damn you Spike*

With that Joyce stood and with a last smile left to meet her husband at the airport for their 2 week long vacation.



5 HOURS LATER

Spike stood outside the door of his cousins house wondering if she would even answer the door to him. After the other night he had no doubt that she was royally brassed off at him and probably well on the way to hating his guts. Well, he couldn't help what happened. Seeing her with that wanker, her eyes closed in obvious ecstasy when she was supposed to be with him....well he had seen nothing but red. The drive home had been torture what with her weeping and mumbling to herself. When he had reached out to console her she had flinched away, and that had wounded him just as deeply as any knife could have. *It's your own fault you bloody ponce. Just because you're in love with the chit doesn't give you the right to just invade her life like that. Not like it's returned.*

With a deep sigh and a rueful shake of his head, he threw down the cigarette he had been smoking and steeling his resolve walked to the porch and rang the doorbell.


Buffy ignored the first ring of the doorbell thinking that they would just go away, but after the third time she pulled herself from the couch and walked slowly into the front hall. Not bothering to look out the peephole in the hopes that it was some deranged killer coming to end her suffering, she pulled the door open gasping audibly when she saw who was on her porch.

"WHAT the HELL do you want?" She said icily crossing her arms over her breasts in a silent gesture for him to keep his distance.

"I'm sorry." He said simply holding out the single rose he had been carrying with him. "I'm really sorry Buffy. I was a bloody nonce and I deserve whatever you have to say but I just had to come say that."

Buffy looked at the rose and then at him, his deep blue eyes reflecting the inner anguish he was holding in check and she knew he was as sorry as he said he was. He was her cousin and she loved him, but they had to talk about what he did and why.

Taking the rose Buffy nodded jerkily a single tear tracing the line of her cheek, "Fine, but you're still not off the hook. You hurt me Spike. You really did."

Reaching out he wiped her tear away with his thumb, "I know I did cousin and I can't tell you how much I hate myself for it."

Both sighed inwardly as he dropped his hand and contact was lost.

"Come in." Buffy stood to one side to allow him to enter, " I was just about to watch Kill Bill. Which seems oddly appropriate right about now. You can stay and watch with me if you want to."

Spike relaxed a bit letting the breath he hadn't realized he had been holding out, "I'd like that. Nothing better than watching a scorned woman get her revenge."

Buffy smiled slightly at him, "Better watch out there cousin, it may give me ideas."

Knowing that he was treading on thin ice, he just nodded and followed her into the family room. Dropping his leather trench coat onto the nearest chair he took a seat at the opposite end of the comfortable couch from Buffy.

The movie had been running for about 15 minutes but neither could have told you what the story was about. Both were to caught up in their own thoughts and emotions, the tension growing by leaps and bounds the more they thought. Finally Buffy couldn't take it anymore.

"Spike why?" She asked softly her eyes still staring at the screen.

Spike heard her but didn't know what to say that wouldn't throw her into a catatonic state. "I don't know why." *because I'm in love with you.* "I just saw you with that loser and well, you know the rest. *because you deserve so much more, because you deserve everything.*

Buffy sat for not saying a word for a minute, the only sound coming from the television set, before turning her disbelieving eyes on him. "And Riley?"

"He was cheating on you."

"Parker?"

"He only wanted one thing."

"Ben?"

"His sister was saying rotten things about you behind your back and he didn't do a damn thing."

Buffy nodded woodenly as she recounted all her dates and boyfriends in the past and she now realized that none of them had lasted because of one thing. Spike. *What the hell?*

"Did you follow me that night? The night with Angel?" Not wanting the hear the answer but needing to just the same.

Spike stared at the television pretending not to hear.

Buffy started to fume, pulling herself from the couch she started to pace, each step angrier and angrier. "You did...you followed me. To what? Stop me from having a good time...a LIFE?" She shouted as she continued to pace. "WHAT is the matter with you? I was fine...I WAS MORE than fine!!!"

It was the last statement that got to him.

"Acting like a WHORE is FINE? Spreading your legs for every goddamned loser that comes sniffing round?" Spike jumped up and caught Buffy by the arms looking ernestly into her flashing eyes, "you deserve better than that."

"Maybe I LIKE getting fucked William," She said in a deadly low tone of voice, " Maybe.........I just want to have men shove their hard cocks into me and I don't care who it is. Maybe you like watching."

Spike dropped his hands as if he'd been burned taking a step back as she moved towards him, "Is that is Spikey? You get off watching me get fucked? Do you like it when the guys cum on me or in me? Do you wish it was you?"

"You...you don't know what you're talking about Buffy. I think I'm going to just go."

"What and not get your chance at the town Whore?" Buffy said furiously as she ripped her t-shirt over her head leaving her in her red lacey bra. "C'mon William, nows your chance, why don't you fuck me and make me a real slut? I'm willing. You look.....more than ready."

Spike bit back a retort as he realized just what she was looking at. His mouth and heart may have been engaged in the argument but his body and cock had not been. The huge bulge in his pants painted a picture louder than words for her.

"Get out." she said her voice cracking, the tears running down her face.

"Buffy......."

"GET OUT." She shrieked hysterically shoving him as hard as she could, " I don't want you William, I don't need you, I'm just a whore remember? SO GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!"

Spike saw the look in her eyes and as the emotions threatened to overcome him, he turned and fled stumbling as he went.

When the door slammed shut Buffy sank down onto the couch and cried as if her heart were breaking.

TBC