Author's Chapter Notes:
Teensy weensy rape-ish scene.
As William passed through the front doors of the mansion he heard two women scream in pleasure. He recognized those voices as Darla’s and Drusilla‘s, Angelus had followed through with his plans. William felt his unbeating heart wretch in anger, he would be having another ’talk’ with Angelus about this. But not right now, William didn’t really want to interrupt the three in their session. He would be no match against three angry, horny vampires. It was times like this that he appreciated how Angelus told him to pick a room on the opposite end of the mansion. Nonetheless, his unbeating heart still hurt.

But one day, William told himself, I will get that bastard back.

William continued amongst the hallways, and stopped to gawk at a dead man in the middle of it. It wasn’t that it was unusual to find a dead body in the mansion, it happened on an everyday basis. But this mans limbs had been torn apart, one leg was amongst books that lay messily on a shelving unit. An arm on the ground in front of a door, and the head was handing upright on a corner of a decorative mirror. The rest of the body was missing. Drusilla had really outdone herself this time.

William shrugged, and moved over the limbs. He growled when he almost slipped, he thanked his vampire reflexes for allowing him to catch his balance. He opened a large steel door that was so heavy he almost had trouble opening despite his strength. He walked into the room and kicked the door shut. Everything in the room was black except for the blood-red sheets. William thought it was perfect. He put the blonde girl on his oversized bed, and fixed around the covers so that her small body lay tangled amongst the rich sheets. He also took the clips from her golden hair and now her blonde locks were scattered around her soft head, resembling a halo.

When he was pleased by his piece of art he walked into the darkness of a corner and sat on a tall wooded chair, waiting for his snack to awake.

During her state of unconsciousness she had mewled and whispered incoherent words, and this only made it harder for William to wait. He had to hold himself from running to her and shake her until she woke up, but that wouldn’t have worked. He had to wait, he wanted to hear her scream and squirm under him as he took away her innocence. She had to be a virgin, the way she blushed and fought earlier meant that she wasn’t a whore. She didn’t seem to be married, she didn’t look older than sixteen.

‘All the better to eat you…’

Lucky for William she did wake up a few minutes later. Her hand went up onto her bruised head, and she sat upright. She moaned in pain and then opened her eyes. Immediately her green eyes grew large and she gasped. She looked around the room with wandering eyes looking for a clue to where she was. They passed William because he was in the darkness of a corner. She attempted to get out of the bed, but when dizziness hit her she was back onto it.

William the Bloody could hear her fast beating heart beat faster and faster as she remembered what had happened right before she was kidnapped. Rape went through her mind as she leaned against the backboard of the bed and hugged her knees to her chest. But she stayed brave and didn’t cry: William liked that. But there wasn’t time for liking, he had plans to do.

William the Bloody walked out of the darkness and their eyes met with each other. Confusion met with eagerness, hate met with pleasure. Buffy wanted to run, but she was too shocked to even move. But when she saw his evil grin she came to her senses. She jumped off the bed, still overcome with dizziness, but she was ignoring it. She got halfway to the door when she felt him spin her body around so she was facing him. He pushed her backwards and her back collided with the closed doors. William pushed his body up against hers and she was trapped.

William the Bloody grabbed both of her small hands with his own, and put his other hand upon her bum. He picked up the squirming girl with ease and carried her to his bed. He laid her on it then crawled above her, his throbbing erection pushing against her stomach, that proved the violence made him hard.

He removed his hand from her bum, placed it on the neck of her dress, and tore the dress off with ease while taking the underclothes with it. William chuckled when her face grew a deep shade of red in her state of naked-ness. William was caught in a moment of awe, the poet in him wanted to whisper words of her beauty. But that only lasted until she shoved him away and temporarily got away. She had gotten to the heavy door and was struggling to open it when it kicked into William the Bloody that she had gotten away. He jumped off the bed and pushed her up against the door once again.

He was getting really frustrated that none of this was going according to plan. William was happy to get a strong-spirited girl, but this was overdoing it. He couldn’t take her struggling anymore.

His face turned and he stepped back an inch, but before she could take a breath he had her trapped in his arms.

His face had ridges and his eyes flashed a milky yellow. His once handsome face was now that of a demons. He placed his tongue between his teeth and waited for her to say something. But nothing escaped her lips but a gasp. And that’s when he decided to strike.

His fangs pierced her silky skin, and he moaned as the tasty blood pampered his throat. But Spike stopped, her blood tasted like nothing he’d ever tasted before.
A thought flashed through his mind as he ripped his fangs from her skin. Without a second thought he pulled open the doors and carried the trembling girl down through all the hallways until he stepped in front of Angelus’s room. He didn’t sense any movement in there, so he figured they were somewhere else. Spike sniffed the air and followed the scent of his sire, daisy’s with a hint of blood.


Meanwhile:

The three were sitting in the family room, enjoying the aftermath of what they had done, all wanting more. Darla sat on Angelus’s lap, while Drusilla massaged his back. The large doors opened up and William ran through them. The three stared at the naked woman, wondering what the heck was so important.

“Guess what I found…” William said, giving them a few seconds to guess

“A snack.” Darla asked, clearly very bored. Drusilla moved away from Angelus, and stepped in front of the captive girl.

“You… I know you. Your me, and Spike, and daddy, and grand mummy. Your all of us creatures. You… yes, I know you. You’re her.” Drusilla smiled, and danced around the room chanting “we have found her, my good little Spike has found her. Our monarch savior, here to save us from … her. ”

“Found who?” Angelus asked. Drusilla stopped automatically and her smile vanished.

“Did you listen to me, daddy? She’s our queen.” Drusilla scolded, she placed a long fingernail upon the captive and drew blood. Dru brought the finger to her lips and rolled her eyes in a euphoric way. Once Angelus realized what was going on he pushed Darla out of his lap. He hurried to Spike and pulled the girl from his grasp.

“It’s only fair that I turn her. I am the leader.” Angelus said, bringing the small women up to his height.

“I found her, therefore I get to turn her.” Spike growled pulling her away from Angelus. Buffy whimpered at the pull on her arm, but both of the men didn’t notice her: they were too busy fighting over who gets to turn her. Her body was tossed to the side as the two men fought over her. She also noticed this and slowly pulled herself away. She didn’t get too far as a foot stopped her in her tracks. She looked up and her eyes met with an insane, evil glare.

“Naughty, Royal. Trying to get away? I wont stand for that. Besides, who else would fill my tummy and scream in my head?”

William and Angelus were too busy sparring physically and mentally to realize that Drusilla and Buffy were gone. They didn’t until Darla cleared her throat, then they both turned to her.

“Not that I don’t like this show of war of raging male testosterone, but Dru ran off with the… Anyways, if she forgets to give Blondie her own blood like she did to William, then we may be short one future Queen.“ Darla said, she was now sitting on the sofa. Both of the men looked to where they had last seen the captive girl.

“Shit!” They said in unison. They both started off in a sprint, following the scent of their kin. They reached the other family room when the found Drusilla sitting on the ground with wide eyes. They didn’t see Buffy at first, but then they found her limp body lying still across the room. Drusilla looked up at the men.

“I did it!” She smiled.