Part Three of This Love Feedback: slayersgift@aol.com

 

 

“I can explain.” Spike simply said.

Faith chuckled and grabbed a beer from the fridge wanting to watch the action, but would be quick to defend Buffy if need be.

“Spike, who is she?” Harmony asked. “And what is she doing here? She has bags.”

“Yes, I am aware, Harm!” Spike sighed and covered his face with his hand. “Buffy, Harmony, Harm, Buffy.”

“Fuck this and fuck you Spike. You …complete, utter asshole!” Buffy screamed. “You come all the way to New York to come and get me and I come home to this?!”

“Home? This is my home, you don’t live here!” Harmony screeched. “So why don’t you take you and your ugly bags and get out of here!”

Spike didn’t know what to say. What could he say? When Harmony had called him when he was at the airport he told her that he went away for the weekend. He forgot to call her and tell her that he was coming back, but she would have to be out. He was too busy spending time with Buffy, getting their situation under control.

“You know what? That’s a wonderful idea. Come on, Faith.” Buffy picked up her bags and headed for the door.

“Buffy, wait.” Spike followed her leaving Faith and Harmony behind.

Buffy made it downstairs and headed for Faith’s car. She put her bags down and turned around, “Don’t even Spike. Nothing you could possibly say will fix this. You fucked up. Not me.” Buffy crossed her arms and looked at him. She wasn’t crying, she was tired of crying.

“Oh, just like it wasn’t fucked up that I come to New York to see you with someone?! You forgot about me that quickly Buffy? Like I was nothing?”

“Oh, sure. Blame this on me. I’m so sorry I moved on. But Spike, I took you back, I was coming back because I believed you. I believed everything you said and what happens? You have some bimbo living in our apartment!”

Spike didn’t hesitate, “She’s gone. I’ll tell her to leave. You just said you moved on and that’s why you were with Angel, that’s what Harmony was. She doesn’t mean anything to me Buffy. I was just trying to get over you, but I can’t! It’s always you. It’s still all about you.”

“I don’t believe you.”

“I know you don’t. I know, I’m a bastard, a right fucking bastard, but this bastard loves you with everything. Buffy, I love you so much. I’m sorry.”

Buffy smirked and rolled her eyes, “I’ve heard that before. Too many times.”

Spike took a step to close the distance between them, “I know you don’t believe me, Buffy but I will make it up to you. I will. All the times I walked out on you, hurt you … made you cry, all of it. I can’t imagine what my life would be like without you. But, if you want to leave, go ahead, I’ll never stop loving you and you know I’ll never give up.” He let his fingertips linger down her arm and she looked up at him.

“You’re an idiot.” Buffy smiled at him then let her eyes drift to the ground as she looked away, “I understand. I had Angel and you had the bimbo. I can’t blame you for that. I’m gonna go though, I just don’t want to be here right now. Take care of it and call me.”

“I will, okay.” Spike said. “Kiss me.”

“No!” Buffy pouted then smiled. Spike grinned leaning in to kiss her. His lips touched hers and she gave into him. He wrapped his arms around her pinning her to Faith’s car.

*****

Faith shook her head as she looked out the window then poured out the rest of her beer in the sink. Harmony was still standing where she was when the couple left looking at Faith. Faith turned to throw the bottle away and noticed the blonde looking at her, “What?”

“Nothing.”

Faith rolled her eyes and took a seat on the counter.

“Well, just make yourself at home or whatever.” Harmony said.

“I think I will, considering someone’s going to be moving out.” Faith smirked, “Yeah that would be you. You should go ahead and pack your bags. You’re history blondy.”

Harmony just crossed her arms and looked away waiting for Spike to come back.

*****

“Go get Faith for me?” Buffy asked as she pulled away from him.

“I will … only if you do something for me?” Spike kissed her again.

“What would that be?”

“Tell me you love me.” Spike tilted his head and kissed her neck.

Buffy held onto his arms, “I love you, now go get Faith.”

“Yes, ma’am.” He gave her one last kiss and disappeared into the building.

*****

Spike closed the door behind Faith and without a second thought, “Get your stuff and leave.”

“What? I am so not going anywhere. Why are you kicking me out?” Harmony whined.

“Because, just get your stuff and go …” Spike sighed. “Go on, get out.”

*****

“Yes, I know. Go ahead, say it. I know you’re dying to.” Buffy grinned then took a sip of her fruity drink. She and Faith had dropped her bags off at Faith’s place then went to the sports bar to get drinks and relax.

“Not going to say a word. You know how I feel.” Faith nodded at the bartender when he brought her another beer.

“I love him, he knows it. I’m here so …”

“So what? You moved back to Cali, big diff. You could stay with me.” Faith suggested.

“I know, I think I will tonight. Just to give him a night.”

“Or yourself. You always give to him. Give and get shit for a return. You need to teach him who’s boss. Smack him around a bit.” Faith grinned.

“Yeah, I can just see myself doing that. He’d laugh at me.” Buffy pouted, “I kinda like it that he takes control. He likes it too as you can see.”

“I bet he won’t laugh. I also bet he’d love to see you in control. Give it to him good Buffy, you won’t regret it.” Faith winked and downed the rest of her beer.

*****

Buffy settled herself on Faiths couch and turned on the TV to keep her company. Faith went out, of course, leaving Buffy behind. She had invited Buffy but she was still groggy from the flight and from the day’s events. Buffy didn’t mind it; she wanted the time to herself anyway. To think. Especially of that blond man that invaded her thoughts every chance he got.

Buffys eyes began to drift closed but she jumped when she heard her cell phone ring. She reached for her phone looking at the caller id and picked it up.

“You woke me up.” Buffy greeted.

“Aww, I’m sorry baby.” Spike said in mock apology.

“Yea, sure.” Buffy sat up Indian style and turned down the TV. “What do you want?”

“You.”

“Besides that.” Buffy grinned against the phone.

“Hmm. Let me think. Oh, you.” Spike said.

“Is she gone?” Buffy asked.

“Yeah, she left about thirty minutes after you did. Is Faith there?” He asked, his voice softer.

“No, she went out.” Buffy told him. She lay back down and pulled the blanket over her.

“She’s going to be gone all night?”

Buffy glanced at the clock. It was a little after twelve and the club didn’t close until two. “She’ll probably be back around two thirty.”

“I’m coming over.” Spike said. “Be up.”

“You are not coming over, Spike let me sleep.” Buffy whined, “I’m tired.”

“Want you.” Was all he said.

“Soon.”

*****

“You should have come with last night, you woulda had some fun.” Faith said as she fixed herself an omelet.

Buffy sat at the table watching her, remembering how Angel always made eggs. Any possible egg you wanted, he’d make it. They were good too. Buffy shrugged, “Just wanted to sleep. I was tired.”

“Yeah, I get that, it’s all good. Just telling you, you would have had some fun. You want one? I would ask you to make it yourself but I like my kitchen the way it is.” She joked.

“Ha-ha very funny. No, I’m okay. Just gonna get some cereal.” Buffy said and got out a bowl from the cabinet.

“So, have you given any thought to the whole smack my bitch up thing?” Faith flipped the egg over browning the other side.

“Oh. That. Well … no.” Buffy replied. “All you have is whole milk?” Buffy searched the fridge thinking that if she moved the pitcher of juice there would be a half gallon of skim milk behind it.

“Just whole and why not?” Faith sat down and began eating.

“Because, I told you why. He wouldn’t take me seriously anyway.” Buffy gave up and poured the milk in the bowl. She sat down across from Faith and began eating.

*****

“You sure you don’t want to stay longer? I don’t mind at all.” Faith pulled up outside of Spike’s building. When Buffy shook her head, she turned the car off, “Come on, I’ll help you get these bags inside.”

“Okay.”

The girls got Buffy’s things inside. Buffy didn’t bother calling before she came, so Spike didn’t know and was still sleeping in the bedroom. Buffy peeked her head in, “Yeah, he’s here.” She closed the door and went back out to the living room.

“You want me to hang out for a bit?”

“No, that’s okay. Just probably going to clean up around here, then lay back down.” Buffy then added, “And unpack. I hate unpacking.” She pouted.

“Have fun!” Faith gave a thumbs up and left.

Buffy sighed and began picking up the living room.

*****

He felt the bed shift and saw the brunette lying down next to him. Why did she do that to her hair?, he thought. Spike turned on his side, spooning her back and wrapping an arm around her, bringing her close. “Hey baby.” He kissed her shoulder.

“Hey.” Buffy noticed he had changed the sheets. There was no way sheets could still smell Downy fresh. She brought her hand up to hold his and closed her eyes.

“You’re not sleepy are you? You slept all night.”

“Oh, you’re one to talk. You’re still in bed.” Buffy stated the obvious.

“Yeah, I am. Maybe I was just waiting her for you.” Spike nuzzled her neck and let his hands dip beneath the waistband of her shorts. He felt her press back against him so he removed his hand and told her to take off her shorts. She did. She also took off her top and rolled to face him. Buffy lay perched on her elbow looking at him all the while sliding her finger from the valley of her breasts, over her bra, all the way down to where the waistband of her panties started.

“You want this?” Buffy mentally slapped herself in the head. What was she doing?

“Oh yeah, I do.” Spike leaned forward and captured her lips in a bruising yet satisfying kiss. She rolled on her back, wrapping her arms around him while he made himself comfortable between her legs. She rested her feet on the back of his legs and ground herself against him. A moan escaped her lips as pressed hard kisses from her mouth down to her chest, moving down her body. ‘Must have done something right,’ Buffy thought.

“Missed you … God Buffy …”

“Tell me you love me.” Buffy demanded in a mere whisper.

“I love you.”

“That’s what I wanted to hear, all this time … and you never could.” Buffy pushed him away from her and she quickly straddled his body. “You never let yourself say it to me until it was too late.” She held his arms above his head and bent down, kissing him hard.

A jolt of pleasure ran through Spike’s body and he groaned against her mouth. He lifted his hips grinding them against her ass and was rewarded when she pushed back down against him, against the pressure.

“Buffy … baby, please, I need you so bad.” He begged her and continued to lift his hips against her. He knew he could easily get his arms free but the fact that she was holding him down with a determined look on her face made him want her so much more.

“I needed you … and you weren’t here.” She whispered against his cheek then stuck her tongue out, licking the outer shell of his ear and he shivered.

“Buffy …”

“Shut up Spike.” She lifted her upper body up and looked down at him, “You lied to me constantly. Every word that came out of your mouth was a lie … and you say you love me.” Buffy looked at him, trying not to let the effect of her words get to her as he just stared up at her, mostly in fascination. “Move your arms, see what happens.” Buffy gave him a look of warning and she removed her hands from his arms bringing them to her chest to unclasp her bra. Once it was off she placed her hands where they were before and leaned over him, “Suck.”

Spike didn’t hesitate. He lifted his head and licked an already hard nub with his tongue before sucking it into his mouth. Buffy’s eyes opened briefly to look down at his face. His eyes were closed and when he would suck on her nipple, his cheeks would hollow up so he’d suck them harder. She moaned, her mouth open slightly and he opened his eyes watching her. She saw his cheekbones define more as he grinned at her and kept with what he was doing. Buffy let go of one arm and brought it to the side of her hip. She quickly untied the ribbon that was holding her panties together and lifted slightly to pull them off. Her free arm moved under her, sliding against her center before finding its destination on the button of his jeans. One turn of his wrist and they were unbuttoned. Buffy pulled away from him, his lips leaving her sensitive nipple. She quickly got off of him so he could pull his pants off. Then she fell back on the bed, looking up at him.

“You’re mine now.” Spike’s voice was husky and full of need. He got between her legs, grabbing the back of her thighs and pushed them skyward. Buffy yelped and laid her head back on the pillow awaiting what was to come. She felt her legs being released and lifted her head her to look at him. He reached over her, stacking all the pillows behind her.

“Now lay your head down, I want you to see me.” He placed a pillow underneath her ass as well. Buffy nodded and did as he said. Spike knelt between her legs. He gripped her knees and pulled them apart, opening her up to him. He grinned at her and licked his lips, then ducked his head down, licking her from bottom to top. A moan escaped Buffys lips and he hardened more.

“Spike, come up here, please, forget all this, just need you in me.”

He raised his eyes to look at her. He continued what he was doing, his eyes locked on hers. Buffy rolled her head back, and then brought it back up giving him a pleading look.

“Please …”

“Anything you want, baby.” Spike sat up on his knees and bent over to kiss her. “I love you.”

“Love you too, now you. In me. Now.”

Spike kissed her again and positioned himself at her entrance. He rubbed the tip of his dick against her clit making her cry out. Finally he pushed into her.

“Yes …” Buffy breathed.

Spike pushed himself in to the hilt and began moving when he calmed down a bit. He kissed her again then looked at her. Her eyes were on him as they always were. He was the first to look away and he placed his arms under her shoulders while he buried his face in her neck. All the things that he’d ever done to her just got flashed before his eyes, just with her look. He couldn’t bear it; he couldn’t understand why she was here. He was such a bastard to her, he knew it. She knew it. But she still was here, still loved him and he was suddenly grateful but sad at the same time. He made a promise to her that he would change, be a better man for her. He intended to keep his promise. He loved her and he made a vow with himself right then and there that he was going to show her every chance he got just how much.

Buffy held onto him, “You okay?”

Spike’s thrusting slowed down a bit, “Yeah baby, I’m fine. Everything is going to be okay.” He said against her ear. He lifted his head and kissed her lips, “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

 

TBC...