Author's Chapter Notes:
I don't own any of them, only the idea for this plot.
Chapter 3

************************************************************************

As the plane landed in LAX, Buffy gathered her things and prepared to depart the plane to meet her Father, Brother and Best Friend at the security check point. Finally the seatbelt sign went off and Buffy rose from her seat and walked to the door, exited the plane and began the trek from the plane to her family.

People buzzing all around her, she made her way to the checkpoint and spotted her father. Her Father, Hank Summers, was a tall Blonde man with some graying at his temples. He stood wearing a suit talking to someone on the Phone, most likely her brother. As she approached him, he turned and swung her into his arms.

“Buffy, its wonderful to see you darling. How was the trip? Everything go well with them?” Hank asked his daughter while still holding her.

“Its good to see you too, Dad. The flight was good and telling them went as can be expected, you know? So how is everything with you and Linds? Where is Linds by the way?”

“He had a meeting at the office that ran over, but he will be meeting us at the usual place along with Pike for your welcome home dinner.”

“Sounds great. I'm so happy to be home. You know all those years in Sunnydale, it never felt like home.”

“Well honey you are home now. No one can take you away this time. I promise you that.”

“I know. I guess I’m still a little iffy on the spell and waiting for the other shoe to drop. You know, like, everything’s great right now, but I have this feeling that something is about to change that and its all going to be jumbled and nothing will make sense.”

“Well I don’t know about that, but we’ll take it as it comes to us. Like we always do. We’re Summers, we’re strong and powerful, nothing can take us down for to long.”

“You have a point dad. Lets get my bags and then head over to Caritas for dinner. I haven’t been there in like forever. Has it changed any?”

“Well now that you mention it, Lorne did have to redo the entire club because of some bomb or something. But its better than ever and he cant wait to see you.”

“Good, cause I can’t wait to see him either.”

With that the two Summers headed over to the baggage claim area and retrieved Buffy’s entire set of Luggage and set out to Caritas for their reunion dinner.

***Same Time---Wolfram &Hart***
Lindsey McDonald sat at his desk after returning from a particularly grueling meeting. He was finishing up the last minute paperwork so he could meet up with his father and sister at Caritas for the big reunion. The meeting had been about the latest issues with Angel and his gang of merry followers. He still couldn’t believe his baby sister dated him at one time. And everyone always wondered why he went after Angel and his gang so much. He was upset with him for treating his sister the way he did.

He finished his paperwork in record time and sped out of the offices of Wolfram &Hart. He was on his way to see his baby sister. He couldn’t wait; he hadn’t seen her in years. He just hoped nothing would ruin their reunion and that he could get Buffy on stage.

The only thing he had to figure out how to do that would complicate things slightly, is tell Buffy that Spike, who had been brought back hours ago, was in fact alive but was being kept under lock and key by Angel’s gang. He only knew because the law firm was aware of any powerful magicks that occurred in any world.


***Caritas***


Lorne had finally returned to Caritas after the explosion and problems with Holtz, but his hasty return was rooted deeply in the fact that Angel’s aura was darkening and he was keeping Spike, who was polite and kind, locked up with no way of escape.

Little did Lorne know, his favorite singers and Slayer were returning.

***1 hour later***

Lindsey arrived before his father and sister, so he got settled at a booth table and ordered the first round of drinks. Pike walked in just as the drinks were delived to the table. Pike was Lindsey’s only connection to Buffy for the past few years, so they had grown close. Lindsey always felt he owed Pike more than he could ever repay for helping his sister.

While they waited for Buffy and Hank, they started discussing the plans they would take to ensure Buffy was happy, healthy, and most of all loved.

Lindsey knew his father and Buffy were only a couple minutes behind him. So both he and Pike took a cursory glance at the song choices for inspiration of what they could try and get Buffy to sing tonight.

The doorway filled with the figures of Buffy and Hank Summers and within seconds Buffy was in Lindsey’s arms.

“I missed you so much, Linds.” Buffy cried into Lindsey’s shoulder.

“I missed you to squirt. I’m glad you’re finally home…it is for good this time, right?”

“Definitely, there is no way I’m ever leaving again.” Buffy then turned to Pike and wrapped him in a fierce hug.

“So, Buff, what song are you gonna sing…one of your own or the ever popular Cyndi Lauper?” Pike always knew what to ask Buffy to get a smile on her face.

“Well, I’m leaning toward one of my own, but, I’m gonna need a musician or two…you guys in?”

Lindsey and Pike could never say “No” to Buffy, so their response was an affirmative.

The Summers family, Buffy, Hank, Lindsey, and Pike (who earned family status when he joined Buffy in the fight), sat down and began to catch up, the only bad thing to happen was when the doorway darkened again with Angel was standing there. (DUN DUN DUN)

************************************************************************
Sorry it took so long to update…What will Angel do? Will he remember Buffy? Will the powers interfere? What song will Buffy sing? Will Spike escape or will he be rescued? How will Lorne react? Read and review if I should continue.