Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own the characters in this story. Any similarity to reality is unintended and therefore coincidental. Joss Whedon is the man and he owns.

***It's my first time ever to write a fic so I hope you'll be nice =) Been reading a lot of Spuffy fics for years so it's no surprise if my stories are influenced by stuff you've read before. This first chapter is mildly inspired by the first wish in Wild Wicked Wishes though in no way is my story related to that. Anyway, read on, and I hope you like it! =)
“Ah yes…this is great.”

Buffy smiled to herself as she gingerly laid out her towel on the sand. She was pretty sure she would be getting a day off with the amount of demons she managed to slay last night. Her body was sore though, and relaxing at the beach certainly lifted her spirits. She looked forward to a day of pampering herself. Since Willow was staying with Tara, and her not-so-little-anymore sister Dawn was staying overnight at a friend’s house, she would be having the house all to herself. Buffy made a quick mental note to stop by the video store to rent some movies to watch later and the grocery store to buy some munchies.

The beach was almost deserted except for an old couple far away. All the kids were still at school. She kneeled on her towel and started rummaging through her bag. “Oh shit, I left my sunscreen! I knew this was too good to be true.” Buffy sighed inwardly as she plopped down unceremoniously on her towel.

***
Spike tested his finger and brought it out of a crack from the door to his crypt. He braced himself for the sun’s burning rays hitting his skin, but it didn’t come. He whistled happily to himself. He had a little surprise for Buffy. The Wiccas have given him a gift last year on his birthday, and he’s been saving it for a good day. He had a chat with the Nibblet yesterday at the Magic Box and found out that his little Slayer would be having a day off. All alone. Spike decided he would use it today. He wouldn’t let Buffy spend a day alone. Though the Slayer might want some alone time, Spike’s determined to make himself a good company.

***
“Mind if I join you?”
A voice suddenly broke through Buffy’s rambling thoughts. She looked up and saw Spike. Shirtless. Sculpted. Towel draped over his shoulder. Gulp.

He’s gorgeous…was her first thought.
Oh god he’s downright yummy…was her second.
Wait, this is Spike! Get a hold of yourself Buffy! And…

“Spike! What are you…how come…how did you…” she stuttered.

“How come I don’t go all poof right now under the sun?”

“Yeah I thought vampires and the sun were unmixy things?”

“Well it’s a little gift from the Wiccas. Got it last year for my birthday, been saving it for a good use. Just some potion I had to drink. Wears off after a few hours though.”

“Wow that’s awesome Spike. And no, I don’t mind the company.” She smiled as Spike put his towel next to hers and laid down on his stomach.

A couple of years ago, Buffy never thought this could be possible. Her and Spike hanging out without being at each others’ throats. Since they defeated Glory and Buffy came back from the dead, Spike had been there for her and her friends. Being undead and all, he was the only one who understood Buffy’s pain when she was torn away from heaven and brought back to the misery that is life.

“Say Spike?”

“Yeah?”

“By any chance, you wouldn’t have any sunscreen on you would you?”

Spike laughed.

“Why luv, did you leave yours at home?”

“Sadly I did, in my hurry to get to the beach before the kids get out of school I think I left it lying somewhere.”

“Well Slayer you’re in luck. I do have a bottle of sunscreen here. Slathered some on earlier myself. Didn’t want the sun to sully up my undead complexion.” Spike winked and Buffy laughed.

As Buffy reached for the bottle, their fingers brushed slightly. Tingles shot up from her fingers and spread throughout her body.

“Thanks.” Buffy whispered as she shyly looked away. She saw the old couple on the other side of the beach pick up their things and leave. Now it was just her and Spike on the beach. All alone. The things they could do on the beach…

Buffy tried to squash all the wicked thoughts she’s been having about Spike as she lathered on some sunscreen on her arms, shoulders, and legs. She silently scolded herself for having such thoughts. She reached behind her back but she couldn’t quite cover all of it.

“Need a little help there luv?” Spike asked as he came close to Buffy and took the bottle from her hands.

“Spike I am quite capable of putting sunscreen on myself.” Buffy retorted.

“You’re a Slayer, not a contortionist, pet. Now stop pouting and lie down.” Spike said as he put his hand on her back and gently pushed her to lie down on her stomach. Spike folded a shirt he brought and put it under Buffy’s head as a makeshift pillow.

Spike moved on top of Buffy, his legs on either side of her, and started to rub some lotion on her lower back.

Buffy sighed contentedly and closed her eyes as Spike massaged her back.

“Like that luv?”

“Mmm hmm”

“Do you want more?”

“Yes please.”

“Hope you don’t mind, but I don’t want to get sunscreen on your bathing suit, and it kinda makes it hard for me to put lotion on you.” Spike said as he tugged on the strings of her bathing suit, exposing her naked back to him.

Buffy started to protest, but he felt his magic fingers working on her back again, and she lost all objections. Spike moved further up her back and she felt his fingers brush the sides of her breasts. Buffy stiffened slightly, but relaxed as Spike swept her hair aside, and started kneading her shoulders. Buffy felt a bulge nudging at her back as Spike leaned down to put more pressure in his massage. Her breathing became more labored as she felt the bulge grow bigger. Her breath hitched in her throat when she felt Spike’s cool lips on her right shoulder. He kissed her lightly, moving his way towards the nape of her neck. He allowed his tongue to have a little taste of her before suckling on her skin lightly, his hands never stopping their magic on her back.

“Spike…” Buffy said breathily.

“Shh…I’m gonna give it to you good Buffy. I will give you the pampering you deserve, a day you will never forget.” And hopefully the best day of my unlife. Spike thought to himself.

Spike moved down until he was at Buffy’s feet. He took one foot and started massaging it. He continued upwards until he reached the top of her thighs. The he switched to the other foot and did the same thing.

“Lie on your back Buffy.” Spike commanded.

Buffy did as she was told, bringing her arms up to cover her naked breasts.

“Don’t do that luv, you don’t need to hide yourself from me.” Spike said as he took her hands in his and exposed her to his perusal.

Spike almost died again at the sight of her perky mounds and hardened nipples.

“God Buffy you’re beautiful…” Spike gushed as pinned her hands above her head and kissed her. He darted his tongue out to lick her lower lip before he sucked on it, making her whimper with want and need.

Buffy felt herself get hot, but she knew it wasn’t from the heat of the sun. She squirmed underneath him, her nipples seeking friction from his marbled chest.

Sensing her need, Spike pinned both her hands with his left, while his right hand wandered down to massage her left breast. Buffy arched towards him, needing and wanting more. Spike used his fingers to play with her nipples, as he coaxed her tongue to come and play with his. Once her tongue came out, he started suckling it, leaving Buffy moaning and writhing in pleasure. He let go of her hands and put his left hand on her neglected breast, at the same time breaking their kiss. He started to kiss a path from her lips, to her jaw, towards her ear. He took her earlobe into his mouth and gently nipped at it, his fingers tweaking her nipples into attention.

“Oh Spike…please…” Buffy begged, though she didn’t know what for.

Spike let go of her earlobe, and kissed his way to the side of her neck. His tongue darted out and licked her skin, before gently sucking, creating little love bites. While doing so, his hands left her breasts and untied the strings of her bikini. He kissed his way down to the valley between her breasts and licked the sweat that was starting to form. He licked one nipple before sucking it into his mouth, while the other was kneaded by his hand. His other hand wandered even further down to her curls, touching her in her most intimate spot, but never stimulating her clit. Spike continued his assault on her breasts, switching to the other one, his hand still not giving her the stimulation she desperately seeked. Her hips struggled to find friction from his hand but his legs pinned her down into place. Buffy was about to scream in frustration when she felt Spike move down her body, kissing down her taut stomach, to her bellybutton. His tongue traced the outline before darting in, mimicking what he planned to do to her later. Buffy squirmed and writhed in heightened desire. Spike moved lower and kissed the top of her mound. Buffy sighed happily as she thought Spike was finally going where she wanted him to be. Her eyes fluttered open as she felt Spike sucking on her big toe. He swirled his tongue around it and sucked on it greedily, like a little boy would a lollipop. It was an erotic sight and Buffy felt herself turned on even more. She felt some liquid start to pool at the juncture of her thighs as Spike raised her leg, kissed the soles of her foot, to her ankle, up her leg, to the back of her knees, and started suckling again. He moved his kisses up the inside of her thigh but stopped just before he reached her cunt. He took her other foot and did the same tortuous thing. By the time he was almost at her mound, Buffy was a writhing sexy little mess.

“Oh god Spike please!” Buffy begged.

Spike brought her legs to his shoulders and gripped her ass. He blew lightly on her cunt, knowing it would drive her crazy.

“What do you want me to do Slayer?” Spike teased.

“Please…you know what I want…please Spike!” Buffy cried.

“I’m not exactly sure what you want pet, maybe you should tell me.” Spike said as he kiss the top of he mound.

Buffy shuddered at the feel of his lips.

“Please Spike…eat…suck my…my…lick…lick me…down there…oh god please just do it!” Buffy said in ragged breaths.

“Lick what luv? Just spit it out Slayer. You can do it. You know it’ll be worth your begging.” Spike chuckled, his breath tickling her cunt.

“Oh Spike…please just…just…eat me…suck my…clit…please…lick…lick my pussy…oh god!”

Buffy screamed as Spike plunged his tongue in her. Her juices flowed instantly. Spike licked her up and down, never letting any of her fluid drop to the towel. He inhaled her scent deeply.

“Buffy…you don’t know what you do to me…your juices…ambrosia…sweet little pussy of yours…wanna eat you, suck you, and lick you forever…”

Spike flattened his tongue and licked her thoroughly.

“Play with your tits luv. You have such nice little titties, I wanna see you play with them.” Spike commanded.

Buffy immediately complied, her hands flying to her breasts and played with her nipples.

“Ungh…Spike…more…please…deeper…” Buffy pleaded.

Spike plunged his tongue deeper into her pussy. In. Out. In. Out. Rhythmically he went. He plunged it deep again, but this time he curled his tongue upwards.

Buffy’s hips lifted higher as she felt Spike’s tongue on her g-spot.

“Oh my god Spike…there…don’t…stop…right there…oh…feels so good…”

Spike continued the assault on her pussy and brought his thumb to massage her clit, his tongue never ceasing its ministrations.

Buffy bucked her hips wildly, making Spike use both his hands to steady her. He withdrew his tongue inside her and licked her lips lazily. When she had calmed down substantially, his kisses became more fevered, kissing and suckling her pussy lips. Using his fingers, he spread her open and caught her clit in his mouth. Slowly, he inserted one of his fingers inside her. He pumped in and out, still sucking on her nub.

“Spike…I’m…so close…” Buffy said, hands forgetting their task of playing with her breasts as they flew to hold Spike’s head to her mound.

He started to suck on her clit much stronger as he slowly inserted another finger in her.

“Spike! I…I need to…I’m going to…oh Spiiiike!”

Spike sucked her clit hard as he curled his fingers upward, reaching her g-spot again, making her scream out his name. Her pussy convulsed around his fingers as she came down from her orgasm. Spike licked her and his fingers clean.

Buffy barely had time to recover when Spike removed his shorts, leaving them both naked, and carried her towards the ocean. When they reached the waters, Buffy shifted her position so that she was straddling his waist.

“Lie back a little.” Spike prodded.

Buffy tossed her golden blond hair back and arched her back until the tips of her hair reached the water. Spike leaned down and caught one creamy breast into his mouth. His lips moved up to her exposed neck. He gently nipped at her skin and Buffy moaned in pleasure. Spike’s hands held Buffy’s hips in place. As a huge wave approached, Spike positioned himself at her entrance. Just then, Spike plunged his cock in her pussy in time as the waves washed over them. Buffy was caught unaware, and she wrapped her arms around his neck for support. Spike plunged deep into her in time with the waves. He’d known she’d be good, that they would fit perfectly, but right now, he was in nirvana.

“Remind me to thank the Wiccas again later.” Spike smiled at Buffy who was beaming under the sun and under the water.

Suddenly, the waves were coming faster, and Spike kept in time with the waves, building pressure between them that anytime would explode. Spike brought a finger between them and pinched her clit lightly, sending her over the edge. He muffled her scream, covering her open mouth with his. He took the opportunity and plunged his tongue deep in her throat, licking the insides of her mouth.

Buffy felt Spike’s cock hardening inside her again, and she was determined to make him come with her. Spike’s double penetration of her, his cock and his tongue drove her wild. Her legs and ankles kicked wildly on his back, spurning him on. Her nails left light scratches from his back, to his shoulders, down to his chest. Pressure was building up once again. Buffy could feel him teetering on the edge. Spike released her mouth and panted for unneeded breath.

“Buffy…luv…so good…come with me...come with me…now…Buffy!” Spike screamed as Buffy bit down on his neck, causing a little blood to trickle. She licked the wound she had made. He came harder than he ever had before, and he felt her come with him, her pussy walls milking him for all he’s worth.

“Luv…that was…that was…bloody amazing!” Spike kissed her, tasting his blood on her mouth.

“You are perfect Buffy. My little Slayer. You’re wonderful.” Spike smiled.

Buffy looked at him. He was positively glowing. She caught him by surprise by kissing him passionately. She caught his lower lip and started to worry it with her teeth.

Spike was still buried in her sheath.

“Buffy…pet…stop that…I mean it…or you won’t be able to walk for a week…possibly even longer.”

Buffy felt his cock start to harden inside her again. Buffy squealed and jumped off from him, but her arms were still wrapped around his neck.

“You are insatiable.” Buffy laughed.

“Only with you pet. Only with you.” Spike smiled as he leaned down and kissed her again. She returned the kiss and hummed contentedly.

Spike looked at her. My golden goddess. He thought. Her eyes were sparkling and her lips were hiding the hints of a genuine smile. She looked so peaceful. Content. Happy. Hope started to swell in his chest. Stop it you bloody ponce, you don’t wanna ruin this.

Spike felt Buffy wrap her arms around his waist. She seemed to be lost in her thoughts too.

Okay Buffy, you have the house all to yourself today. You could do anything you want. Done with the beach part, did the yummy blond too, now what to do? I could invite Spike to come over, watch some movies, maybe even stay for the night? Oh yeah, that would be a great idea.

Wait, what am I thinking? This is Spike. William the Bloody. Slayer of Slayers. Wake up Buffy!

But I just spent one hell of an afternoon with him! He was incredible. Beyond incredible.

But he’s a vampire! You’re the Slayer! Vampire. Slayer. Get it?

Oh shut up goody-goody Buffy. Naughty little Buffy wants to come out and play tonight. Don’t you think we deserve to have one good lay? I mean day. Day. Definitely day.

“Um Spike?” Buffy looked up to see Spike staring down at her. Oh those piercing blue eyes.

“Yes luv?”

“Well I was thinking…um you see…oh nevermind you wouldn’t go for it anyway, it’s a ridiculous idea.” Buffy shook her head.

“What is it? I haven’t even heard your idea and you’re already deciding I wouldn’t go for it. Come on Buffy.”

“Um…well…iwaswonderingifyouwouldliketocomeoverlater…” Buffy said shyly.

“What?”

“I uh, was wondering if, you know, if you don’t have anything else to do, of course you don’t, with your boring unlife and all what could you possibly do, what I meant was, um, if you want I can save you from boredom, you know, come over at my place later, watch some movies or something.” Buffy blurted out.

Spike chuckled inwardly.

“Of course it’s totally ok if you don’t go, I mean, I’m just trying to be nice because I feel sorry for you.” Buffy continued.

“Well Slayer, I’d have to check my busy schedule. I might have a thing or two planned for later.” One would be ravishing you and two would be making you scream my name again and again while you come. But you don’t really need to know that. At least not yet.

“What do you mean check your…”

“Whoops…spent too much time under the sun and in the water. I think the potion’s wearing off. Gotta go pet!” With that Spike ran away.

“Wait!” Buffy tried to follow, but he was already gone.
__________________________________________
To Be Continued...


Notes: Since it's my first time, I would appreciate it a lot if you could comment, give a few tips, give me an ego boost or whatever. Hehe. =) I'm just hoping you liked my story that you can't wait to read more. Thanks and till next time!