[Reviews - 96] LikedPrinter
Summary: Shy Buffy Summers has a huge crush on her deliciously sexy boss, Spike Giles. But Spike is hardly aware of her existence unless it involves managing his work life. Buffy certainly has no place in his personal life. Until her friends convince her its time for a makeover…
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Buffy/Other, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 3120 Read: 3215
Published: 12/04/2006 Updated: 12/05/2006

1. Chapter 1 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 42] Liked (1576 words)
Ok, I’ve got another super Spuffy fic for y’all. Hope you enjoy this one as much as the first one – please review to tell me what you think. For those of you who requested a sequel to The Arrangement, I think it’s a great idea and I will write one, but not just yet – I’d like to have some more of this one done before I think about starting another. P.S. Spike will be a little bit of a bastard in this first chapter, but trust me when I say that Buffy will soon make him eat his words…

2. Chapter 2 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 54] Liked (1544 words)
Thanks for the reviews, guys! Much appreciated! Also I just wanted to state that through this story I don’t mean to imply that blonde hair looks better than brunette. I myself have naturally mousy hair and have been both blonde and brunette (though currently blonde) and I think both hair colors are as nice as each other. The only reason I am changing Buffy’s hair from brown to blonde is because SMG dyed her hair blonde for the show. Anyways hope you all love this next chapter and continue to review.