[Reviews - 156] LikedPrinter
Summary: Womanizer William "Spike" Pratt is his own man and doesn't mind displaying his power-- especially with the women in his life. Then, on one Christmas Eve, Spike is visited by three ghosts that show him the error of his ways and the one woman he should be with.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 15714 Read: 10785
Published: 12/06/2006 Updated: 12/15/2006

1. Chapter One: Meet Scrooge by Brat [Reviews - 34] Liked (1954 words)
My contribution to Holiday fics :) Hope you like!
Special thanks to Tammy, Wattie, Cobweb and Evildeadgirl for the inspiration and the help. :)

And...special special thanks to cobweb for my pretty banner :)

2. Chapter Two: Ghost Of Women Past by Brat [Reviews - 22] Liked (3715 words)
Thank you so much everyone. I continue to thank Tammy, Wattie, evildeadgirl and Cobweb. You guys rock :)

3. Chapter Three: Ghost of Women Present by Brat [Reviews - 19] Liked (2979 words)
thank you all! :) To "my girls" that helped me! :)

Go here and post your holiday fics!!! Its an awesome site with awesome fics. Go, go, go!!! :) http://community.livejournal.com/holiday_btvs/

4. Chapter Four: Ghost Of Women Future by Brat [Reviews - 24] Liked (2341 words)
Thank you to Tammy, Wattie, evildeadgirl and Cobweb. Love you guys muchly! :)

5. Chapter Five: Merry Christmas by Brat [Reviews - 23] Liked (2111 words)

6. Chapter Six: It's a Wonderful Life by Brat [Reviews - 34] Liked (2614 words)
Thanks to Tammy for pushing me to finish it and to Cobweb for saying it didn't suck, and for the ghost idea :) Oh, and for my lovely banner :)