Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok so this is my very first fic ever!! hehehe so please please review me. i know it's not very long but i didn't wanna go overboard if i suck :) so please dont scar me for live with the reviews but if you have some constructive criticism then by all means tell me. i aim to please lol. but yes if it turns out this little peek in to my view of the spuffy world isnt terrible and you would like me to continue then i can make this a longer fic, but if not i will approach spuffy from a new angle so just let me know! thanks xoxoxoxoxox

Disclaimer: i don't own any of it. it's all joss
“What happens Saturday?” The hot little slayer asked him.
“I kill you.”

He could feel the fear rolling off of her. But, he had to respect that she didn’t show it on the outside. Her breasts still heaving from the fight with the vamp she just dusted, he couldn’t help but give her one of his signature smirks. He could smell the arousal the quick slaying had brought out in the girl, and he wasn’t denying that it smelled delicious. Thinking to himself that this little slayer’s pussy might taste better than her blood. Shocked at what his mind had just come up with he instantly berated himself for not thinking of Dru. But, his cock had been hard since he saw her on the dance floor, and after that little display it was harder than steel and practically dripping with his readiness to take her right then and there. Instead he just walked away, leaving the confused slayer to think about his words for a while. Walking was difficult because of the rather large erection he was sporting, but he still had a slight swagger. Soon he found he was standing in front of Willy’s, which was from what he heard was a pretty good demon bar. ‘Might as well have a drink in good ol’ Sunnyhell’, he thought, ‘Maybe my cock will settle down a bit and I can go back to Dru not feeling like such a wanker.’ But as he drank all he could think about was the slayer and her luscious curves and provocative dance moves. ‘Bloody hell!’ His cock seemed to grow harder and harder the more he sat there. “Well screw this,” he said to no one in particular, and started walking back to the warehouse slightly stumbling.


Spike walked into the warehouse with his cock still throbbing from his earlier encounter with the slayer. ‘I really should consider wearing underwear, if only for times like these,’ the brisk pace of his walk having done nothing more but make him harder from the slight brush of his jeans on his cock every time he took a step. But now his cock was ready to explode, and the zipper on his jeans was starting to chafe. He needed to cum, and bad. ‘Where the hell is Dru’, Spike though, eager to relieve the erection that was steadily growing more and more painful as he stalked through the rooms, growling, in search of his dark princess. As he was nearing the final rooms he realized that he wasn’t going to find Dru and better find an alternate way of getting himself off. ‘Great bloody time to go feeding Dru’ Spike though angrily. Recently it seemed that anytime he needed her for this particular job she seemed to go missing, and in her delicate condition she shouldn’t be going out in the first place. That thought only fueled his anger towards her.


‘Well, no reason to be thinking about that right now’ Spike mused as his cock made its self known again. He quickly removed his boots and then jeans readying himself for a good long wank. ‘Damn that slayer was hot, and if Dru’s not here I don’t see why I have to deny it’, he thought, slowly taking hold of his rock hard prick and beginning to stroke it in time to the flashback he was having of Buffy’s hips slowly rocking in time to the music that club had been playing. She had looked amazing there, her taunt little body, covered innocently in that blue little halter and black pants. But the vibes she had been giving off were anything but innocent. The way she had moved made her pert breasts jiggle with every hip thrust or slow turn she had made while dancing with her two little friends. God, he had wished her friends hadn’t been there. He would have ignored the whole slayer/vampire issue for a while and enjoyed a few dances with her toned ass pressed against his denim clad cock, slowly driving him insane with her hips gyrating against it. And how she fought, if she put half as much passion into the bedroom he knew she’d be one of the best fucks he ever had. Her body moved like liquid fire, her golden hair surrounding her adorable face, which was flushed with excitement from the fight as he finally made his presence known in that alley.


By now Spike’s cock was weeping with pre-cum and he needed a little extra something to push him over the edge. He began to visualize what her wide green eyes would look like if she was on her knees, sucking him off nice and slow. ‘She’s probably never even given a blow job before,’ he thought as he ignored the jealousy he felt towards someone else’s genitals anywhere near her mouth. But yeah, he’d bet she still looked innocent even with a cock in her mouth. Those pretty lips that curved into a half smile when she knew she was in a fight she was going to win. Those strawberry lip gloss covered lips that would look just perfect wrapped around his dick as he fucked her face. As he felt his orgasm approaching, he began to stroke his cock in earnest, spurred on by the images of the new, young slayer moaning around his dick. Sucking and licking it like it was her new favorite flavor popsicle. ‘Mmmmm’, Spike rumbled, the thought of her lips encasing his cock trying to fit it all in her mouth was incredible. His rough hand wrapped around his now almost purple erection, pumping it at a speed that would cause pain to a regular man, but fuck he was close. She’d lick his cock all the way from his balls to his slit and then take him in that hot little mouth of hers and swallow him down as he hit the back of her throat. “Ohhhh,” he moaned aloud as his fantasy slayer swallowed every last drop of his cold seed.


As the thick ropes of cum landed on his chest, Spike came out of his slayer-induced haze of lust and realized that he really should be worried about Dru. Quickly cleaning himself up, he pulled his jeans back on and ran back out into the night. Feeling the guilt of both thinking of another woman while he jerked himself off, which was something that he had never done before, as well as neglecting to find Dru as soon as he knew she went out. Pushing those thoughts to the back of his mind, he continued his search so that he could make it up to her. ‘I just had a li’l too much to drink,’ he thought has his cock began to harden again. ‘This is going to be a long night…’