Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chapter 2

They burst through his apartment door, lips glued together.

Buffy tried to get her breathing under control when he trailed his mouth down her neck.

He closed the door behind them and moved into his bedroom.

She pressed her hands against his chest and tried not to sound too shy when she spoke. “I’ve never done this before.”

Spike raised his eyebrows. “You’ve never had sex before?”

Buffy blushed under his gaze. “Yes, I’ve just never gone home with a stranger before.”

He smiled. “Well, I won’t be a stranger after tonight.”

Buffy decided to let all of her inhibitions go when he met his lips with hers again. This was a night to be a completely different person and she was going to enjoy every second of it.

Spike picked her up and threw her down on his bed, quickly removing his clothes.

Buffy licked her lips when his body was revealed to her.

Spike felt his cock grow painfully hard at just that one act. He stripped her of her clothing next and took in the sight of the naked girl in his bed. She was definitely gorgeous, but after drinking all of those shots, he figured anyone would be right about now. It wasn’t like he was completely drunk, anyway. He knew exactly what he was about to do.

Buffy wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down on top of her, smashing her lips to his.

Spike slipped his tongue into her mouth and was turned on by the moans that she was making. He pulled away to lower his head to her breasts, taking the left nipple into his mouth and sucking on it. He then gave the same treatment to her right nipple.

Buffy arched her back and pushed her breast further into his mouth, running her hands through his hair.

Spike pulled away to look at the pleasure on her face. “You like that, don’t you?”

She flashed him a smile. “I like anything you’re willing to give.”

He moved down her body and grinned. “Well, there’s plenty more where that came from.”

Buffy didn’t know what he had in mind, but gasped when she felt his tongue lick up her entrance.

“Fuck, you taste delicious.” He placed two digits into her pussy and thrust them in and out of her. “You’re so wet, baby. You must really want this.”

Buffy only nodded, finding that speech wasn’t so easy at the moment. She grabbed the headboard when he pushed his tongue further inside of her. “Oh god, I won’t be able to last if you keep doing that.”

Spike smiled against her pussy. “Don’t hold back, love. I want to taste you as you cum for me. There is nothing that turns me on more.” He flicked her clit with his tongue and pushed a third finger into her.

Buffy grabbed the headboard tighter and knew that she was near release.

Spike continued to fuck her with his tongue and fingers, satisfied when she finally came in his mouth. He licked every drop and smiled up at her. “Are you ready for more?”

Buffy came down from her high and gazed at him. “I’m nowhere near finished.”

His smile grew even bigger. “That’s good to hear. I think I’ll die if I’m not inside you soon. Are you sure this is what you want?”

Buffy was surprised that he was giving her a way out, but she was definitely going through with this. He made her feel beautiful and wanted in just one night. It was probably only a one time thing for him as well, but she couldn’t remember ever feeling so excited in her life. “I’m definitely sure about this. I want you.”

He was satisfied by that answer and moved up her body to place a kiss on her mouth.

Buffy wasn’t even disgusted to taste herself on his lips.

Spike broke away to stare down at her, brushing the hair off of her face.

It was then that Buffy noticed how blue his eyes were. A woman could get lost in those eyes.

“Just relax, love. I’ll make you feel very good.”

Buffy had no doubts about that.

Spike positioned himself over her and slowly slid inside of her opening. “Bloody hell, you’re so tight.”

Buffy didn’t want to tell him that she had only ever been with one person before, so she clutched at his shoulders and kissed him hard as a distraction.

Spike made his thrusts faster. He was never able to keep it at a slow pace. The feel of her was just too much.

Buffy threw her head back and tried to keep up with him.

His eyes bulged when he finally thought about something. “Shit, I forgot about a condom.”

Buffy was worried when he was about to pull out of her, but she held him tighter. “It’s okay, I’m on the pill.”

Spike sighed in relief. “Good thing for that. You don’t have to worry about me being diseased, I’m clean.”

Buffy cursed herself for not even thinking about that, but felt relieved that he was.

Spike didn’t have to worry about this girl being clean. He could tell that she hasn’t had a lot of partners and that only excited him more.

“God, Spike. Fuck me harder. Don’t stop,” she panted.

Spike made his thrusts harder and faster, never wanting to stop. “That’s it, baby. Squeeze me just like that. Fuck, I think you might kill me.”

Buffy never felt so empowered before, but she liked it. “I’m so close, Spike. Make me cum, please.”

He loved the fact that she was practically begging now. “Oh, I’ll make you cum so hard, love.”

Buffy swore that she could see stars when he fucked her harder, knowing that she was about to lose any control she had left.

Spike reached down to rub her clit with his thumb, bringing her closer to orgasm.

Buffy buried her face against his neck and yelled out her release, Spike right behind her.

He was breathing hard and moved off of her body, so she wouldn’t be crushed.

Buffy didn’t know what was supposed to happen now.

Spike only nuzzled her cheek and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer to his side. “That was bloody amazing.”

Buffy had to agree. “Took the words right out of my mouth.”

Spike closed his eyes and let himself fall into a peaceful sleep, the first one in a long time.

Buffy watched him for a while longer, until she knew that he was really sleeping. She just lay there thinking and nearly panicked when she noticed what time it was. She was late for her curfew and had to get home. She gazed at Spike’s features and gave a sad smile, then slowly moved out of his embrace. She got dressed as quickly and quietly as she could. Buffy left the apartment after giving him one more look, knowing that was a night she would never forget.