Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chapter 21

Spike was taken by surprise when Buffy pounced on him after they arrived back at his apartment. He returned the kiss just as passionately, then gently pushed her away.

“How is this taking things slow?” he wondered.

“The hell with that. I need you now, Spike.”

He wasn’t one that needed to be told twice and picked her up, carrying her over to his bed.

Buffy laughed when Spike threw her on the mattress. She could tell that he wanted it just as much.

He quickly removed his clothing and crawled over to her. “I think someone has too many clothes on.”

She smirked and jumped off of the bed.

Spike pouted when she moved away from him.

Buffy only gave him a seductive look. “I have a better idea. Just lie down and get comfortable.”

He had no problem with her taking control and did as she said.

Buffy then moved over to his dresser drawer to see if he had anything that she could use inside. She raised her eyebrows at the sight of handcuffs and held them up for him to see.

His eyes widened. “Uh, I can explain that.”

She shook her head. “I really don’t wanna know. What you and Lilah did was your own business.”

“Lilah never knew about those. They belong to Angel. He thought I could use them, but I never really did.”

Buffy sighed in relief. “Well, there’s a first time for everything.”

Spike was confused, until Buffy snapped the cuffs on his wrists and chained him to the bed post. “There better be a key for these,” he warned.

Buffy rolled her eyes. “I guess you really haven’t used them before. They’re just trick handcuffs, I can get these off.”

He raised his eyebrows. “Used any before, have you?”

Buffy blushed under his stare. “You have to promise not to make fun of me if I tell you.”

Spike nodded and would have crossed his heart, but he couldn’t exactly move his hands at the moment.

“Okay, my embarrassing secret is that I wanted to be a magician when I was younger. I had the trick handcuffs, the hat that you would use to pull a rabbit out of it, the whole nine yards. It’s not something I like to talk about. I was such a geek back then. You better take that to your grave, mister.”

Spike gave her a soft smile. “I think it sounds adorable. And if you haven’t noticed, geeks are hot.”

Buffy slapped him lightly on the chest, but felt flattered by that. “You are so going to get rewarded now.” She stood at the foot of the bed and slowly unbuttoned her blouse, pulling it off to reveal her lacy bra underneath.

Spike felt his breath catch in his throat and really had an urge to touch her, but he just wanted to enjoy the show.

Buffy threw her shirt to the floor and then removed her skirt just as slowly, so she was soon in nothing but her lingerie. She moved over to the bed and got on top of him, pressing a firm kiss to his lips.

Spike pulled at the cuffs and was starting to get frustrated. “Buffy, love, you’re killing me here. I need to touch you.” She giggled against his neck and the feel of her warm breath was enough to make his cock as hard as a rock. “Fuck,” he claimed when he suddenly felt her mouth take him inside.

Buffy sucked every inch of his manhood that she could, stroking it with her fingers to bring him closer to orgasm.

Spike threw his head back in ecstasy. “Bloody hell, woman! You’re a gift from the Gods is what you are.”

Buffy was pleased by his reaction and sucked him even harder, lightly biting the head.

That was all it took as Spike roared out his release, spurting his cum into her throat.

Buffy swallowed every drop down and licked her lips once she pulled away. “Satisfied?”

Spike was breathing heavily as he tried to answer her. “You have no bloody idea how much.”

Buffy smiled and went to remove the cuffs, figuring that he had enough torture.

The second his hands were free, he grabbed her and changed their positions.

Buffy was looking up at a very aroused man, feeling excited at the thought of what he had planned for her.

“It’s my turn now,” he stated and attacked her mouth in a hard kiss, nibbling on her bottom lip. It didn’t take him long to remove her bra, licking his lips when her breasts were revealed to his gaze. He sucked and licked at her nipples, moving his hand down to slip her panties off.

Buffy moaned when he entered a finger into her wet hole, then two more after that.

Spike pumped his fingers in and out of her pussy, then licked them clean of her juices once she came. He would never get tired of her taste. He couldn’t take anymore after that and thrust his cock inside of her.

Buffy moaned at the wonderful invasion and trailed her hands down his back. “God, yes. Make love to me, Spike. Don’t ever stop.”

Spike was stunned that she finally called it making love, but only smiled and did just that. He would never stop. “That’s it, baby. You like what I do to you?”

She nodded and found that words were hard to manage at the moment.

“Love you so much, Buffy. Gonna love you forever.”

Buffy wasn’t able to respond to that as she was hit by the most intense orgasm of her life. She bit into his neck to muffle her screams, which was enough to bring Spike right along with her.

They both lay side by side a moment later, trying to catch their breath.

Spike turned to look at her. “You are so incredible. Everything you do, I’ll never be able to get enough.”

Buffy smiled and rested her head against his chest. “I feel the same way. I never expected any of this, Spike. It was only supposed to be one night, but I’m so glad that I saw you at school. I couldn’t imagine living the rest of my life without this feeling.”

Spike felt tears in his eyes, but held them back. He never believed in soul mates before, but was positive that he finally found his. She still didn’t say that she loved him back, but knew that she felt it. That was all he needed right now. Spike pressed a kiss to the top of her head and got more comfortable, noticing that Buffy was already passed out. It wasn’t long before he followed her in slumber.