Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chapter 22

“Keep your eyes closed, pet.”

Buffy rolled her eyes instead, but he couldn’t exactly see it. “Spike, I’m wearing a blindfold. What difference does it make if my eyes are closed or not?”

He let out a breath. “Just humor me here.”

Buffy decided to give him a break and kept her eyes shut as he led her to wherever they were going. “Where are you taking me, anyway? It better not be over a cliff.”

Spike chuckled. “You don’t have to worry about that. I told you it was a surprise, hence the blindfold.”

“Yeah, and I told you that I hate surprises. I don’t like not knowing where I’m headed.”

He suddenly stopped and turned to face her. “Don’t get your knickers in a twist. We’re here.”

Buffy was relieved when he finally removed the blindfold, taking in her surroundings to notice that they were at the beach. It was always her favorite spot, especially at night when no one was likely to be there. She glanced down and knew that the beach wasn’t the whole surprise. Laid out on a blanket in the sand was a picnic prepared for two. She looked back up at him. “You did all of this?”

He nodded and grabbed her hand, settling down on the blanket. “Anyone can have a picnic in the park. I know how much you love the ocean, so I decided on a picnic at the beach. You can really see the stars clearly from here.”

Buffy stared up at the sky and realized that he was right. It was a very beautiful sight.

“I wanted to show you that I can be a decent boyfriend. I wanted to prove to you once again that I’m not only about sex. I’m not like Parker, Buffy. I hate blokes like that; they give all of us a bad name. You’re a goddess and you deserve to be treated like one. That’s exactly what I’m going to do.”

Buffy felt touched. “Spike, you didn’t have to go through so much trouble. You’re already my boyfriend, so you didn’t have to prove anything. I know you’re about more than just sex. I see that now, but this is very sweet. I may just have to reward you later,” she finished with a wink.

Spike grinned. “I made all of your favorites. We’ll eat first and then move on to dessert.”

She raised her eyebrows. “And what would that be?”

He leaned closer to her. “How about making love on the beach? That’s something new we can try.”

Buffy loved that idea and pressed a quick kiss to his lips, no more words needed to be said.


* * * * *


“There is no way.”

Spike pouted. “Why not? You said you would.”

She crossed her arms over her chest. “I said that making love on the beach sounded like a good idea. You’re talking about doing it in the water. It’s freezing in there and we just ate, we would need to wait at least a half an hour.”

Spike rolled his eyes at her excuses. “You’re really no fun, Summers. Come on, I promise you won’t regret it. I can always warm you up afterwards,” he claimed with a smirk.

Buffy had an urge to wipe it off of his face. “I’m not doing it.”

Spike shrugged and stood up, taking off his clothes in the process. “I’ll just have to go all by my lonesome, then.”

“You’re not seriously considering this?”

Spike removed the last of his clothes. “Does this look serious to you? You can feel free to join me if you like, but I’m going for a swim.”

Buffy was shocked as she watched Spike run towards the ocean and dive in. She couldn’t believe that he actually did it. He was just full of surprises. It was about a minute later and he still hadn’t come up for air. Buffy was starting to get worried and headed over to the water, peering in to see if she could see him. “Spike, where the hell are you? I’m so not going in after you.” There was still no sign of him and she was close to panicking. With lightning speed, she yanked her clothing off and dived in after him. Buffy glanced around at the dark water and could only see the waves, no sight of Spike. She let out a scream when something grabbed her leg, only to be met by the smirking face of her boyfriend. Buffy was furious now and started to pound him on the chest. “You jerk! You scared the crap out of me. I thought you drowned or something. Don’t do that to me again.”

Spike wrapped his arms around her and held the shivering girl to his chest. “Didn’t mean to scare you, love. I just wanted to get you in here. See, it’s not so bad.”

Buffy pulled away to look at him. “You’re truly evil, I’m freezing.”

“I know what could warm you up.”

Buffy didn’t know what he meant, until she felt a finger slide into her pussy. She clutched at his shoulders. “Spike, we can’t.”

He wasn’t about to accept that. “Oh, I think we can. We’re the only ones here, Buffy. There’s nothing to worry about. Just let yourself go, I’ll catch you.”

She gave up after a moment and nodded.

Spike graced her with a genuine smile now. “That’s my girl.”

Buffy gazed deep into his eyes. “Always,” she whispered.

Spike felt his heart swell at just that one word. He brushed some strands of wet hair out of her face and touched his lips to hers. The kiss started out soft, then grew more passionate. Spike held her tighter to keep her from falling further into the water.

Buffy wrapped her arms around his neck.

Spike moved one hand under the water to position his cock at her entrance and in one swift move, buried himself inside of her pussy.

Buffy gasped at the penetration, but didn’t release his lips.

He moved slowly inside of her as the waves crashed into them, but they were too lost in each other to notice.

Buffy finally broke the kiss to take in a deep breath.

Spike used that to his advantage and started to trail his lips down her neck, licking the salty water as he went.

“God, Spike,” she panted.

“Fuck, you feel so bloody good,” he replied. “Never get enough. You’re it for me, baby. I love you so much.”

Buffy threw her head back to gaze up at the stars as her orgasm hit. Most people would see metaphorical stars when they’ve experienced such intense pleasure, but now she could say that hers were real.

Spike came right behind her, kissing her wet hair and every inch of her face that he could. “God, I love you.”

Buffy held him closer and felt tears in her eyes. She wanted so much to say the words in return, but they wouldn’t come out. No matter how much she felt it. Buffy loved Spike with everything that she had, but was still too afraid to voice her feelings. She saw what could happen when you loved someone. Her parents were one example. She loved Parker, but it was never enough for him. He ended up walking away and she didn’t want that to happen with Spike. Buffy would be devastated if he decided to leave her. Looking into his eyes, she knew that he wasn’t one that would just walk away. The more time she spent with him, the easier it was getting to admit that she loved him. She would tell him when the time was right.