Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chapter 24

“Love, can I come in now?” Spike called through his bathroom door.

“I’m getting it nice and warm,” Buffy responded back.

“Why can’t you do that with me in there? It’s bloody torture waiting on the other side. I need to see you.”

The door was suddenly pushed open by a smiling Buffy.

Spike gulped at the sight of her in all her naked glory.

“I’m ready for you now,” she said seductively.

His clothes were off in an instant, attacking her mouth in a passionate kiss and kicking the door shut. Spike picked Buffy up and carried her into the shower, never removing his lips from hers.

Buffy had to eventually pull away to breathe, throwing her head back when the warm water hit her.

Spike got in after her and couldn’t resist nibbling her exposed throat, licking the water off of her skin.

“We’re in here to get clean,” she panted.

Spike smiled against her neck. “I like my idea of clean a whole lot better. Wrap your legs around me, baby.”

Buffy couldn’t do anything except obey.

Spike lifted her up when her legs found his waist. He held her to him and plunged his tongue into her mouth, lightly sucking on her bottom lip. It wasn’t long before Spike found himself buried inside of her pussy again.

Buffy moaned into his mouth, moving up and down to keep up with his rhythm.

Spike broke the kiss and roared as he reached orgasm a moment later, slamming his fist into the wall.

Buffy came down from her high and tried to get her breathing under control. “I definitely don’t feel clean.”

He chuckled. “We’re not even close to being finished.”


* * * * *


Buffy frowned when she looked down at her hands. “I’m all pruny,” she said with a pout. “Did we have to stay in there so long?”

Spike glanced at her from his spot on the bed. “It’s not my fault it took so long to get you clean,” he replied with a wink.

“Please, it was so your fault. You and your horny self. You can be such a pig sometimes.”

He grinned. “Oink oink, baby.”

Buffy sent him a glare and got more comfortable beside him. “What are we watching?” she wondered, resting her head against his chest and staring at the television screen.

“Some bloody sitcom. It’s a shame Passions isn’t on at this time. That’s quality entertainment right there.”

She rolled her eyes. “I don’t know how you can stand that crap. My mom watches that and I’ve unfortunately caught some of it. That has to be the worst show ever created.”

Spike scowled at her. “I love you, Summers, but that was crossing a line. I may just have to punish you later.”

Buffy didn’t know why, but she actually felt excited by that.

He continued to search through the channels, until she let out a squeal.

“Oh, Friends, leave it there.”

Spike groaned. “Are you bloody kidding me? Only a sodding pansy would be interested in this.”

Now it was Buffy’s turn to scowl. “I have you know that this is a great show. I catch the reruns whenever I can. It’s very educational. What can you possibly learn from Passions? It’s just a lame soap opera with no acting skills. I could act better in my sleep. How can you not like Friends? The love story between Ross and Rachel has left me teary a few times. I would have given anything to have someone love me like that. He was devoted to her since high school and the feelings never went away. Not even when he was married to the lesbian. That’s real love right there.”

Spike looked at her in adoration. She was so bloody adorable when she got carried away like that, even if it was just over a television program. “Well, when you put it like that, how can I refuse?”

Buffy smiled in satisfaction and turned back to the show. It was one of her favorite episodes.

Spike broke the silence after a few seconds. “So, what is this about him being married to a lesbian?”

“That’s a story for another time.”

He nodded and continued to watch. “You know, that Rachel chit is pretty hot.”

Buffy then snatched the remote out of his hand and turned the TV off. “Okay, I think it’s time for bed now.”

Spike laughed. “Are you actually jealous?”

She glared at him. “I’m so not jealous. I’m just tired and if you don’t shut up, you’ll get no more sex out of me.”

His eyes widened. “You’re bluffing.”

“Try me, Spike. You’re still on thin ice for the whole Lilah thing. Don’t think I’m just going to forget about it because she finally decides to leave us alone. Checking out another woman, even if it was only on a TV show is not something you want to be doing right now.”

Spike held his hands up in surrender. “Never going to happen again, but you are cute when you’re jealous.”

Buffy lay back down and gazed up at the ceiling. “Not jealous,” she mumbled.

They were both silent after that, until Spike decided to speak up again.

“Isn’t she the one that was married to that Brad bloke?”

Buffy was confused by his sudden question. “Yeah, why do you ask?”

“Never mind, she just lost some points with me for having bloody awful taste. Looks like I’m all yours, pet.”

She smiled and moved closer to him, placing her head back on his chest. “You better say that. Now, get some sleep.”

Spike trailed his fingers down her bare arm. “Do you really think I could sleep with you looking so gorgeous right now? I’m nowhere near tired.”

Buffy glanced up at him. “What did you have in mind?”

“You feel like having another first?”

Buffy raised her eyebrows. “Am I going to be worried about this?”

He smirked. “That depends, love. Have you ever thought about being fucked in the ass before?”

Her jaw nearly dropped. “Uh, no, can’t say that I’ve ever thought about that. Why do you have to be so crude about it?” she said, slapping him on the arm.

Spike shrugged. “Well, made love in the ass doesn’t sound right. So, what do you say?”

Buffy shook her head. “I don’t know, Spike. I don’t think I’m ready for that. I’ve heard Faith talk about it enough, but it doesn’t sound like something I would care to experience. Not yet, anyway.”

He nodded in understanding. “All right, I can respect that. I’ll wait for when you’re ready. That Faith bird is pretty kinky, isn’t she?”

Buffy laughed and buried her face against his shoulder. “Oh, you have no idea.”