Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chapter 27

Buffy let out a sigh when she read the results and exited the bathroom.

“So, what’s the verdict?” Spike wondered from his position on the edge of his bed.

“I’m not pregnant. Honestly, I don’t know how much more of this I can take.”

Spike patted the spot next to him.

Buffy smiled and sat down on the bed, feeling comforted when he wrapped his arms around her.

“Are you disappointed that you’re not pregnant?”

She thought about it. “I don’t know. I think I’m just exhausted from all of these false pregnancies. I do want a baby, but I’m hoping that would happen a few years from now. I graduate from high school in a couple of days and I’m going to UC Sunnydale. I don’t think I want to deal with any of the family stuff until I’m done with college.”

Spike nodded and pressed his lips to the top of her head. “That sounds fine to me, love. I just have one question. Do you see yourself having a family with me, or do you not expect for this to last?”

That was clearly not what she was expecting him to say. “Technically that’s two questions, but of course I see myself having a family with you. I have to admit that I didn’t think this would last beyond high school, but now I can’t imagine being with anyone else. You’re it for me, Spike. I’m hoping you feel the same way. If you don’t, I might just have to castrate you. You’re not getting anyone else pregnant, mister.”

Spike laughed and captured her lips with his in a passionate kiss, slipping his tongue inside her mouth. He pulled away when breathing became an issue. “You don’t have to worry about that. You’re the only one I could imagine having a baby with.”

Buffy felt relieved and rested her head against his shoulder. “That works out nicely, then.”

They remained in silence after that, both contemplating what the future would bring.


* * * * *


Spike cheered and whistled when Buffy’s name was called. He watched with pride as his girl headed to the stage to accept her diploma.

Buffy turned to the crowd and blew him a kiss, then waved to her parents. She couldn’t believe that high school was finally over, it was definitely a relief. She made her way off of the stage and ran to where Spike was waiting, jumping into his arms and planting a big kiss on his mouth. Buffy didn’t even care that they caused a few disapproving stares. Mostly everyone knew that he used to be a teacher at Sunnydale High, but Buffy would just let them believe that she got with Spike after he quit. It wasn’t really their business, anyway. She was officially done with that school, but a throat being cleared caused her to pull away from her boyfriend.

“I think we should be offended that our appearance didn’t cause such an excited reaction.”

Buffy smiled shyly at her parents, forgetting they were there for a second. “Sorry, Daddy. Of course I’m happy that you guys are here, and together.” It was about a week ago that her father moved back into the house. He forgave Joyce and couldn’t be apart from his family any longer. They were back to being the same nauseating couple that Buffy always loved.

Faith then walked by and gave Buffy a smirk. “It’s not fair to parade your eye candy in front of those that don’t have any, B.”

She blushed and looked away from the brunette’s gaze.

Faith took pity on her. “I’m just teasing. We’re finally out of this hellhole, girlfriend. I didn’t think I would ever get out,” she said, giving Buffy a quick hug. “We’ll hang later, okay? I have to find my mom, she actually decided to come.”

Buffy smiled as Faith walked away, glad that her friend seemed to be doing a lot better.

Spike wrapped his arms around her waist and placed a kiss to her temple. “I love you,” he whispered in her ear.

She turned in his embrace and gave him a somewhat shy smile. “I love you, too.”

Spike flashed her a bigger smile at that. He would never get tired of hearing those words.

Buffy focused back on her parents and knew what had to be said. It was now or never. “I have to tell you both something. You’re bound to hear some talking, so I figure it would be best coming from me.” She took a deep breath before blurting out the rest. “Spike used to be my History teacher.”

Joyce and Hank both had shocked expressions on their faces.

Spike’s eyes widened at her confession, having no idea that she would tell them the truth. The look her father was now giving him could kill and he just wanted to be elsewhere, but Buffy saved him from having to say anything.

“Well, we’ll just be going now. I’ll probably get home late tonight, don’t wait up.” She then grabbed Spike’s arm, pulling him away from her stunned parents and over to his car.

He got in after she did and instantly started the car up; driving away very quickly in fear that Hank might come after him. “You know, a warning would have been nice.”

She grinned. “What would be the fun in that?”


* * * * *


“Fuck, baby. You’re squeezing the bloody life out of me.”

Buffy smiled in satisfaction as she continued to ride his cock to oblivion. “You like that, do you?”

“You have no idea, love. Keep squeezing me, that’s my good girl. Fuck, you’re always so tight,” he panted.

Buffy lowered herself onto his chest and took his left nipple into her mouth. She knew that was a sensitive spot for him.

Spike couldn’t handle the torture anymore and let out a manly roar, wrapping his arms around her and changing their positions. He grinned down at her as he continued to thrust in and out of her pussy, then reached into his drawer and located his prize.

Buffy didn’t know what he was doing, until she suddenly found herself handcuffed to the bedpost. She was now looking up at a very aroused man. “You better know how to get these off.”

He smiled and kissed the tip of her nose. “Don’t worry your pretty little head about that.”

Buffy gasped when he drove his cock further into her. “God, do that again.”

Spike was happy to oblige. He made his thrusts fast and hard, throwing his head back when his orgasm hit.

Buffy cried out and followed his lead, never knowing such intense pleasure.

Spike lay on top of her panting, but being careful not to crush her. “I can never get tired of that,” he claimed after a moment of silence.

“I would hope not. I think I saw stars again.”

He chuckled and moved off of her body, taking the handcuffs off after he got his breathing under control. “I should thank Angel for these. They really do come in handy.”

Buffy rested her head against his sweaty chest. “It might be a while before I can move.”

“If I had my way, we would never leave this bed.”

Buffy had to agree, but knew that she couldn’t avoid the parents forever. She dreaded the conversation that was bound to take place when she got home, but quickly pushed it out of her head. She would worry about that later.

Spike ran his fingers through her hair, loving the feel of her silken tresses. He could live for a hundred years and never get his fill of her. Spike grinned when something suddenly entered his mind, hoping that she wouldn’t be upset for him suggesting it again. “So, have you considered my offer about being fucked in the ass?”

A sly smile was his only response.

They wouldn’t be leaving the bed for a long time.