Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chapter 6

Buffy was nervous as she waited for Spike to show up and start the class. The other girls were talking around her, but she could hardly pay attention to what was being said. Willow was at a doctor’s appointment and Faith was late, as usual. All she could do was sit there and wait, but it was starting to get to her. She heard a throat being cleared next to her and saw that it was Riley Finn, one of the popular guys in school.

He sat down in his seat and gave her a smile. “You looked to be deep in thought. Is everything okay?”

Buffy raised her eyebrows. He never seemed to really notice her before. “Yeah, I’m fine. Thanks for asking.”

Riley nodded. “This class is hard, huh? I don’t know why we need to know this stuff, anyway. It all happened in the past, so why should we worry about it now?”

Buffy had an urge to roll her eyes, but decided not to. “Well, they have to teach us something. It’s not so bad.”

“That new guy seems kind of young to be a teacher. How old do you think he is?”

She shrugged. “I didn’t exactly ask.”

The students quieted down a couple of minutes later.

Buffy knew that Spike finally entered the room. She looked up at him and was confused to see him staring at her, but he didn’t look pleased. She just avoided his gaze and tried to get through the hour. She barely heard what he was saying and just opened her text book, distracting herself by not taking her eyes off of the page in front of her.

Riley leaned over and whispered in her ear. “He’s a bit too serious, don’t you think?”

Buffy was about to respond, but never got the chance.

“Is there anything you care to discuss with the rest of us?”

She glanced up to see Spike standing over them and shook her head. “It was nothing.”

“Well, it must have been something for you to disrupt my lesson.”

Buffy didn’t know what to say, but Riley beat her to it.

“Sorry, it wasn’t her fault. I was the one that was talking.”

Spike turned a glare on the boy, then looked back at Buffy. “Ms Summers, I would like a word with you after school,” he said and made his way back to the front of the room.

Some of the girls were giggling and teasing her about being in trouble.

She just slouched down in her seat and again wished for a bag over her head.


* * * * *


Buffy managed to make it through the rest of the day, but dreaded the walk back to Spike’s classroom. She didn’t understand why he seemed so upset with her, and to embarrass her in class like that. She only took a deep breath and walked into the room, only to find him messing with some papers on his desk.

Spike looked up and motioned for her to come in. “Give me a second,” he stated and finished what he was doing, then ushered her out of the class and closed the door. “Come on, I want to show you something.” The school was starting to empty, but Spike didn’t dare take her hand in his. No matter how much he wanted to. He just led her to the basement and opened the door for her.

Buffy was confused and nervous about why he would take her there, but she walked inside.

Spike followed after her and closed the door behind them.

There wasn’t much light in there and Buffy was starting to feel afraid.

Spike was now able to grab her hand and pulled her down the stairs.

“Okay, I’m really hoping you brought me down here because you wanted to talk privately and not because you plan on killing me,” she wondered once they reached the bottom.

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer. “That’s not exactly what I had in mind.”

Buffy felt even more confused, but welcomed his embrace. “Spike, what’s going on? Why were you so mad at me in class and why are we in here?” Anything else she might have said was cut off when Spike slowly pressed his lips to hers.

The kiss soon became more passionate.

Buffy moaned against his mouth and pulled away long enough to breathe. “We shouldn’t be doing this,” she whispered.

“I don’t bloody care right now. I can’t stop thinking about you, Buffy. I was going crazy seeing you with Finn, how close he was to you. I couldn’t stand it.”

She looked up at him. “Is that why you acted like that? You were jealous of him?”

Spike groaned. “It’s not something I like to admit, but yeah. I know he’s your age and you should be with someone like that, but I can’t stand the thought of another man touching you. I know I have no right to think that, but we shared something special the other night. Finding out the truth about you didn’t change that. I know I’m risking a lot here, but I’m willing to take that risk. Besides, I think we can be very sneaky. No one ever really comes down here. Although, I do have fantasies about taking you on top of my desk. Maybe that’s something we can explore in the future,” he said with a wink.

Buffy rolled her eyes. “I think I’ve been hanging around Faith for too long, but that actually sounds very appealing.”

Spike smiled and attacked her mouth in a harder kiss.

Buffy took in a deep breath when he started to trail his lips down her neck. She reached for the zipper on his pants and pulled it down, freeing his erection.

Spike gasped at the feel of her hands on his manhood.

Buffy kneeled down and without giving much thought to anything else, engulfed his cock into her mouth.

Spike threw his head back. “Holy fuck,” he claimed.

Buffy smiled and was pleased with his reaction. She sucked as much of his penis as she could, loving the salty taste of him.

Spike was in pure bliss. He ran his fingers through her hair and thrust his cock further into her mouth, but being careful not to choke her. “Jesus, you’re bloody good at that. I won’t be able to last much longer, baby.”

Buffy sucked harder and stroked his balls to bring him closer to orgasm.

Spike grabbed her head and roared his release a moment later, really hoping that no one was around to hear that.

Buffy felt his cum hit the back of her throat and she swallowed every drop down, licking her lips to make sure that she got it all. She stood up and gave him a smile. “I didn’t know that would taste so good.”

Spike was in shock. “You’ve never done that before?”

She looked shy before answering. “No, I’ve really only been with one person before. We never really got to that part of the relationship. Well, if you can really call it a relationship. I didn’t want you to know how inexperienced I was. I figured you might not want anything to do with me if you knew.”

Spike couldn’t believe she would think that. “Love, knowing that just makes me want you all the more. There is a lot I can teach you, but that was bloody brilliant for your first time.”

Buffy sighed in relief. “I have a feeling I’ll like this subject a lot better,” she said with a grin.

Spike laughed and kissed her lips, which still tasted like him. Oh, he was going to enjoy every second with this girl.