Author's Chapter Notes:
Happy Holidays to one and all=)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chapter 7

“You did what in the basement?”

Buffy blushed and avoided Faith’s gaze. “I don’t know what came over me. It’s like we can hardly keep our hands to each other when we’re together.”

Faith laughed. “You are my role model right now. I never knew you had that in you, B, but it’s nothing to feel ashamed about. I don’t think I could possibly be anymore proud of you.”

Buffy sighed. “It was too risky. Someone is bound to catch us if we’re not more careful. I don’t know why I thought I could ever have a secret relationship with a teacher. That’s more your thing,” she said, lowering her voice in hopes that no one would overhear the conversation.

Faith raised her eyebrows. “Check out behind you, both of our boy toys are looking in this direction and trying not to be noticed. I think we should wave.”

Buffy stopped Faith from raising her hand and turned around to notice that Spike and Robin were talking to each other in the back of the cafeteria. She noticed Spike’s eyes land on her for a second, then glance away. “Could you not call him that? I don’t think of Spike as a boy toy.”

Faith shrugged. “Whatever works for you. Do you think they talk about us to each other?”

Buffy shook her head. “I really doubt that if Spike wants to keep his job, and I’m sure Principal Wood isn’t likely to say anything.”

Faith agreed and looked away when Robin’s gaze focused on her. She knew that things were getting out of hand and planned on ending it with him. It was exciting the first few times, but now she didn’t feel right about it. All Buffy’s talk about finding real love was starting to get to her. A part of Faith really wanted that and she knew there was no chance of getting it with Robin. Not when he was already married.


* * * * *


Buffy was happy when the day finally ended. She was tired and just wanted to go home to get some rest, but it seemed someone else had different plans.

Spike pulled Buffy into his empty classroom and after closing the door, attacked her mouth in a passionate kiss.

Buffy was taken by surprise and pulled away to get her breathing under control. She moaned at the feel of his lips on her neck and tried to think clearly. “Spike, we really shouldn’t be doing this in here. It’s too risky.”

Spike shook his head. “I don’t care right now. School’s over, no one’s likely to come in at this time. I know you’ve been fantasizing about doing the naughty on my desk,” he said with a waggle of his eyebrows.

Buffy pushed him away. “Do you have to say it like that? The janitor could still come by.”

“He already did, so you’re out of excuses. I couldn’t stop thinking about you today, Buffy. Do you have any idea how crazy you make me?”

She blushed. “Is that a good thing?”

He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. “It’s a very good thing. I don’t think anyone has had that effect on me since I was in high school.”

Buffy crashed her mouth to his before he could say anything else.

Spike eagerly returned the kiss and wrapped his arms around her. He then picked her up and carried her over to his desk, not breaking contact with her lips. He plopped her down on top and didn’t even care about the mess he was making. Spike trailed his hands up her legs and was relieved for her wearing a skirt. He moved her panties aside and slipped one finger into her warm heat. “You’re already so wet for me, baby.”

Buffy could only nod as he entered a second and third finger inside of her.

Spike started to pump his fingers in and out and crushed his lips to hers when she cried out. He managed to unzip his pants and release his cock, stroking it a few times. He pushed her underwear more out of the way, then buried his dick inside of her pussy.

Buffy moaned and threw her head back at the wonderful invasion.

Spike was turned on by the sight that she made and thrusted harder into her. “Fuck, you feel so good. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to get enough.”

Buffy clutched at his shoulders and kissed him hard when she felt her orgasm hit.

Spike came with her and held her tighter, kissing her hair. He pulled away to stare into her eyes. “That definitely beats any fantasy.”

Buffy laughed nervously and buried her face against his shoulder, not believing how little control she had around him. She had a feeling that she would continue to lose control the more she was around him, but was finding it hard to care.


* * * * *


“Hello, Buffy. What can I help you with today?”

She smiled at the school librarian. He loved his job and was always kind to the students that came in there. “Nothing specific, Giles. I just wanted to look through the books of poetry again. I have a free period right now.”

He smiled as well at the young girl’s love for poetry. It was always a favorite of his. “Well, you know where they are. Feel free to ask if you need help finding anything.”

Buffy nodded and made her way to the poetry section. She was browsing through the books and heard a sound coming from the next section. It sounded like soft moaning. Buffy was curious and decided to check the area out, shocked at the sight in front of her. She gasped and caused the two people groping on the floor to look up at her with embarrassment.

“Buffy, this isn’t what it looks like.”

She smiled and crossed her arms over her chest. “Really? It looks to me like you and Xander were making out.”

Willow blushed as red as her hair and stood up. “Okay, it is what it looks like, but this is the first time it’s happened.”

Xander raised his eyebrows and followed her lead.

“Okay, maybe there were a few other times.”

Buffy shook her head. “How long has this been going on for? Why wouldn’t you guys tell me about it?”

Willow could tell that Buffy was hurt, but Xander spoke before she got the chance.

“It just never seemed like the right time to tell you, Buff. We know how bummed you were to not have a boyfriend. It would feel like we were rubbing our new relationship in your face or something.”

Buffy sighed. “You didn’t have to do that. I’m fine with not having a boyfriend. I wouldn’t have wanted you to keep this a secret. I’m really happy for you guys, I always knew you should get together.”

Willow was surprised. “Really?” she wondered.

Buffy nodded. “Yeah, I mean you’ve practically liked him since kindergarten. I knew that it would only be a matter of time before Xander realized his feelings for you. We’re all friends here, there shouldn’t be any secrets.” She cringed at those words, knowing that she was keeping a huge secret.

Willow was relieved and gave her friend a hug. “It means a lot that you’re okay with this.”

Buffy returned the embrace and pulled away after a moment. “I’m more than okay, but I never would have expected you two for making out in the library. I have to say that I’m impressed.”

Willow blushed again and Xander suddenly glanced down at the floor.

Buffy smiled. “I’ll see you guys later,” she said, then made her way out of the library. It felt good knowing that her friends finally hooked up. She only wished that she could tell them about Spike, but had a feeling they wouldn’t be as accepting as Faith. One person keeping her secret was enough to deal with at the moment.