Author's Chapter Notes:
Same as always.. I'll try to update more regularly... chapter 3 should be here by the weekend.. oh and p.s. I hate all things Angel.. just know he's not going to be a love interest in the present/future for Buffy
Buffy let out a short ‘Eeep’, and then did the only thing she could think to do; kick him in the shins and then run. ‘Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!’ she screamed at herself as she ran. ‘What the fuck am I going to do?’ She could tell her kidnapper was close behind her now and she realized he was yelling something at her in a very sexy British accent.


“Who the bloody hell are you?” He yelled as he made a grab for her.
She evaded him and managed to grab a wrench when she dodged his hands. Quickly turning around she whacked him as hard as she could with the handle of it, then turned around and kept running. All she heard was her assailant mumble something she couldn’t quite make out. ‘What does bint mean anyway?’ She thought as she continued running down the hall that she hoped would lead to an exit. Finally, she saw the door. It was a large garage door, and now all she needed to do was open it. Easier said than done since there seemed to be no switch for it and she didn’t know where she would find one. Reluctantly she turned around and started pacing not knowing what to do. Obviously she would have to go past her kidnapper again, assuming she had knocked him out which seemed probable since he wasn’t following her anymore.


‘OK, think Buffy, think. So I can either stay here and hide, or go find the nice serial killer man you knocked out back there.’ She decided on the latter, hoping that he would be unconscious. As she made her way back through the hall, her fear heightened. ‘What if he’s waiting for me to come back because he knows there’s no way out? What if he’s just sitting there waiting to axe murder me?’ As her legs began to tremble, she rounded the corner and saw him lying on the floor, with a pretty bad head wound. She couldn’t help but feel bad. He looked pretty out of it and she was scared she might have killed him. She got closer and reached out her hand to check his pulse, when suddenly an arm shot out of no where and grabbed her wrist.


“No you didn’t kill me, Goldilocks. But that blow to the head really did hurt quite a bit. You going to say you’re sorry and then possibly answer the question of who the fuck you are.” His voice was still raspy from being knocked out and it made Buffy’s legs tremble in an entirely different way. ‘No Buffy, stop thinking perverted thoughts about the nice kidnapper over here, get a grip, he’s just some scumbag, you could have the richest man in L.A.’ She knew the last part was true because Angel O’Conners, the city’s new billionaire, had been telling her just last week how he couldn’t wait until she was 18 so they could have a public relationship. They had already fooled around at a few clubs in the past, but it had to be a secret so he wouldn’t ruin his name. ‘Yeah, think about how hot Angel is.’ She silently scolded herself. Then it dawned on her that during her inner fight, she hadn’t said a word to the man at her feet.


“Who the fuck I am? You seriously don’t know?” She asked skeptically. ‘How can he not know who I am?’ She thought, insulted.


“No princess, I have no sodding clue who you are. I go to the parking garage to steal Hank Summer’s car. I come back here, and you pop out of no where. I’m assuming you’re part of the package?” He stated, leering at her as best he could from his position on the ground.

“And seeing those handcuffs in your pocket, and the duct tape that’s still attached to your pants I’m going to assume you were hands and feet were bound. Which begs the question, why?” He asked her with an infuriating smirk.


“First of all dumbass,” she replied with a thrust of her hips and a huff. “It’s not Hank Summers car you stole, it’s Buffy Summer’s car, and guess what. You’re looking at her.” Smiling to herself she saw that his hand was resting close to one of the many pipes that lined the walls of the building. Silently thanking him for reminding her of the handcuffs, she swiftly bound his wrist to the pipe.

“Oi! What the fuck? You bleedin’ bitch!” he exclaimed, obviously surprised.

“Now, what I do, tied up in my car is none of your business, OK? And since I seem to have the upper hand right now why don’t you start by telling me who you are, where we are, and how I get out. As quickly as humanly possible.”

“Well, I guess fair’s fair love, since you did tell me who you are. My name’s Spike, I steal cars. We’re in my ‘shop’, and you’re not going anywhere until you uncuff me.”

“You can’t be serious.” Buffy said, her toned telling him there was no way in hell she was letting him out of the cuff that had him attached to the building.

“And why the bloody hell not? I said I steal cars, not eat small children. Or in your case scrawny high school girls with fake tits. I’m not trying to hurt you here.” He clearly wasn’t enjoying his restricted movement.

“SCRAWNY? FAKE TITS?” Buffy screeched. ‘Wait. What do I care what he thinks of me? I may be wearing a padded bra, but these are still all natural!’ She thought still appalled that he could even think such a horrible thing. ‘Besides, Angel said they’re perfect. Isn’t that what counts?’

“Whatever. Spare me one of you’re upper class stuck up bitch rants and just let me out of this fucking hand cuff? I promise not to bite.” He said, exasperated.

“No, in fact I’m going to leave you alone for a little while. Think about why it’s a bad thing to say such naughty things while I’m the one with the power here.” She said, proud of herself for taking control.

As she walked away, she could have sworn she heard him groan. As she looked back she noticed him checking out her ass. ‘Oh yeah,’ she thought, satisfied. ‘I’m definitely the one with the power here.’