Author's Chapter Notes:
This is my shot at writing. Feedback would be greatly appreciated.
The wind was strong that night, just enough to cool down the hot summer nights that had been invading Sunnydale. The sky was dark as it normally was around that time of night and Buffy could hear the crickets and the sounds of the neighbors televisions that was faint but still audible. Buffy sat on the porch of her house looking around her backyard. She had felt the need to remove herself from the house that evening. The scatter of feet and the voices of others was something she needed a break from. It's not that she didn't mind sharing her home with her friends but it seemed as if the house as always crawling with people who did not in fact live there.

She let the cool breeze was over her face and she closed her eyes to enjoy the sensation but she could still hear the voices of Willow, Tara, Dawn, Giles, and Xander. They were going on about another great force that threatened the world, she had heard the same old speech over and over again she didn't need ot hear it again.

She felt the breeze settle and was disappointed, she opened her eyes only to see Spike.

"Oh how wonderful." She said sarcastically as she looked up towards the blonde vampire.

"I really am wonderful aren't I?" Spike asked with a smirk as he sat next to her, his coat rubbing against her arm.

She then turned and faced him. "I don't remember inviting you to sit next to me."

"Well if I recall that’s not exactly something a vampire needs an invite to do." He said as he looked over her facial expressions that read she was comfortable around him despite her words.

She sighed. "What is it that you want exactly?"

He wondered why she would even ask that question. She knew what he wanted and it was something she wanted as well. He came by every night and excused her from the house, giving her friends and watcher a line about some trouble, or even do a little threatening so she would have to come and "kick his ass". They had been doing the footwork to this dance for a month now. She needed tension release and he was happy to be the one to give it to her.

"I want the same thing you want." He replied as he let his hand linger down the length of her arm.

"How do you even know what I want?" She ignored his hand and started off into the darkness. She knew why he was there but she didn't feel alive tonight, she didn't feel up to it. Being with him made her feel dirty and undeserving of something better yet he made her feel safe and protected which was something as a slayer she rarely felt herself.

Spike looked into her eyes and saw what she was feeling. He leaned his head down and softly left a kiss on her neck. Buffy then closed her eyes letting the tingle run through her body.

"They're inside..." She informed him. He knew what it meant, it meant that they needed to go somewhere else where her friends wouldn't see, wouldn't catch them.

"Where?" He simply asked as he left a few more kisses along her neck.

Buffy started feeling more blood pumping below her naval. "Anywhere but here." With that she turned her head and kissed him deeply letting her tongue massage his in rough kiss that asked for dominance and force.

He stood up bringing her up with him, it didn't take long for her to jump up and wrap her long legs around his waist. He could feel himself growing harder, wanting her, needing to be inside of her. Spike didn't think he could last very long with her pelvis grinding up against his. He got a yard away from the house and laid her down on the green grass.

Buffy registered that it was her green grass, they didn't get far at all, they got to her backyard. As Spike attacked her neck, sucking and biting softly Buffy lifted her head and was satisfied that they were far enough away from her house. She felt Spike's hands pushing up her long black skirt, she knew he loved that skirt on her. She let her hands wander around his back before settling at the hem of his shirt and pulling it over his head. Spike broke the kiss long enough for her to get his shirt off and he then pulled hers off of her as well. He let his lips and mouth kiss her chest, her bare breasts, and her collar bone.

She couldn't get enough of his mouth on her, anywhere on her. She used her hands to push his pants down and she then used her feet to push his pants off of him completely leaving him completely naked. The fact he wasn't wearing any type of underwear did not surprise her one bit.

The moment Spike was free from his pants he hooked his fingers into her panties and brought them down her legs leaving her skirt intact. She tossed the panties aside and placed his hands on her knees pushing them apart. As he did this Buffy was kissing him hard, in a bruising kiss that told him she needed him more and more.

He took her rough kisses as a signal she was ready for him. He pushed into her hard causing him and her both to moan out softly. After a moment of letting her adjust to his size he start to thrust in and out of her continuously never slowing down and yet never speeding up. Buffy bent her knees letting him sink deeper into her. She kept her eyes closed so she could feel all of him, and all he was doing to her. His thrusts began to speed up and Buffy soon started to meet his thrusts wanting to cause more friction between their two bodies.

"Spike..." Buffy couldn't help but moan as his quickened thrusts caused her more pleasure than she has ever felt with anyone else. Spike kept his concentration on pleasing her. He didn't want to get to caught up in what was going on, he needed to make sure she was pleased but also on what was going on around them. A vulnerable slayer out in the middle of the night was just asking for trouble he did not want.

Buffy felt herself getting close to the edge when both her and Spike heard a noise. They slowed their movements but did not stop.

"Anyone out there?" They heard from the doorway to her house. Buffy would hear it was Willow, she knew Willow couldn't catch her and Spike but this all felt too good to stop.

Spike bent his head close to her ear and whispered. "Just be quiet, pet." She did just as he asked. His hips never stopped pounding into her and she was thankful for that but she was having trouble holding back her release. She let her head fall back onto the grass as she held in her moan. The two were thankful when they heard the door to the house close. The moment Buffy heard the click of the door she and Spike both groaned as they came together.