Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the long delay, seems I had a little problem with my Beta person, so thanks again to vampgirly for betaing this as well. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Chapter 10



*****20 Years later*****



A week before Christmas, Abigail was over at her mothers house for a visit. “So what’s going on for Christmas then Mom?”



“Nothing much, Chelsea will be here with her fiancée, the boys will all be here, two of them are bringing their girlfriends. I believe Uncle Wesley and his family will be here as well, but you’ll have to ask William about that.”



“So does Spike, still dress up as Santa.” Abby asked amused.



“Yes.” Buffy grinned at her.



“You know the boys don’t believe in Santa anymore, they just turned eighteen.” Abby rolled her eyes.



“He does it for me; do you really think all we did was kiss?” Buffy asked smugly.



“I know we don’t.” Abby replied with the smirk she’d picked up from Spike.



“The boys were conceived on Christmas Eve. I started the shots two weeks before, and the Doctor told me not to have unprotected sex for two weeks. That brought us to Christmas Eve, six weeks later I found out I was pregnant.”



After trying for almost two years Buffy was still unable to get pregnant, so she had started fertility shots, the end result was four boys: Eric, Robert, Randy and Allen. Unfortunately, during the birth there had been complications and she’d had to have emergency surgery to remove her uterus. If she hadn’t she would have bled out and died.



“I’m not sure… but I believe this little one came to be, when we went away in the summer and you were watching the kids.” Abby said rubbing her seven month pregnant stomach.



“So are you going to have anymore after this one?” Buffy asked.



“No! Four is enough, you know this one wasn’t planned but we’re not planning on getting my tubes tied or a vasectomy for him, I just don’t want to end our options.”



“We always wanted more.” Buffy told her oldest daughter wistfully.



“But you had six.”



“Yes and I was still young. I was only twenty eight when the boys were born, and don’t forget I had you at seventeen and Chelsea at twenty four. Most women only have their first at twenty three or twenty four, not their second. You were twenty four when you had Joyce.”



Abigail had three kids, Joyce who was five and named after Buffy’s mom, Rozlyn and Jared both three, and she was waiting for number four who was due in March.



“I know I was. So what time do you want me to come on Christmas day to help you prepare?” She asked changing the subject.



Buffy pondered for a moment before replying “I have Christmas Eve off, as the paper is closed for the day, as there is no issue on Christmas Day. A few people are working Christmas day but not me.”



“You’ve never worked Christmas.” Abby reminded her mom.



“I have done, I went in late after you and Chelsea were in bed, but that was when I first started there.” Abby looked shocked at that and Buffy smiled at her daughter, “I kept a lot of things hidden from you.”



“Why?” Abby was still surprised her mom had secrets.



“Because you were young. And especially when it came to my relationship with William, we were actually together for four months before I told you about him.”



“I think I understand why.” Abby smiled.



“Now don’t get me wrong he was here before you met him, we always had a very active sex life, we just hid it and you going to your fathers for weeks at a time helped.”



“You once told me a good sex life kept you healthy.” Abby chuckled



“It does, best exercise program, I have ever had. You know I’m glad you’ll talk to me about things like this, I would never do that with my mom.”



“Its most likely because of Anya’s lose lips.” Abby replied.



“Yes I would say that helped.”



“Okay sorry to do this but I need to go and get the kids in a couple of minutes.”



“Alright I will see you in a week.” Buffy hugged Abby, grateful that she came over on her day off to visit.



Abby returned the hug, “I love you mom and don’t be too mad when Allen tells you his secret, I thought you already knew.”



“Its okay, I’d love him whatever.” Buffy said as Abby made her way out.



Once Buffy had made sure Abby was out of the drive way, she kicked off her shoes and headed upstairs. A couple of steps up she dropped her shirt then hung her bra on the railing a little further up. Continuing up the stairs she then left her pants near the top of the stairs and on the top of the banister she hung her thong. Once upstairs she walked into their bedroom, laid down on the Blood red satin duvet to wait for Spike to arrive home.



Fifteen minutes later Spike came home, he smirked when he saw her clothes strewn up the stairs, he put his briefcase down, and untied his tie, before moving upstairs, stripping off as he went.



Reaching their bedroom door, he saw Buffy lying in the middle of the bed, naked as the day she was born.

Buffy grinned impishly as she crooked a finger, beckoning him over to the bed to join her.



Spike crawled up her body, dropping kisses across her skin. “I love you” he murmured before he buried his face between her thighs.



An hour later


Allen walked in with his boyfriend. “I guess my parents are at it again.” He said rolling his eyes as Buffy’s voice could be heard upstairs crying out “Oh Spike don’t stop, gonna cum.”



“Wish I could make you cum.” His boyfriend said, leaning in to kiss him, covering his erection with his hand.



“Not here!” Allen whispered enjoying his attentions, “My parents don’t know I’m gay yet, maybe later? They’re going out tonight.” He grinned.



Eric and Robert appeared behind them. “Mom and dad at it again.” Robert asked.



“You should know the answer to that, without asking. They have sex when ever and were ever they please in this house.” Allen told him



“At least they won’t be doing that during Christmas diner”. Eric said with a disgusted look, while trying to forget the images imprinted on his mind of his parents actually riding each other while eating supper a week ago.



“So what are you doing tonight?” Eric asked his brothers.



“You have to ask.” Robbie said smiling in amusement.



“Spending time with Kyle here.” Allen said.



*****1 week later it was Christmas Eve*****



Just as the clock was creeping toward Midnight Spike donned the infamous Santa suit, just like he had for the past twenty three years now.

Setting out the gifts for the boys he stopped under the mistletoe, smiling as Buffy walked up to him. She reached up on her toes to kiss him, her lips gentle brushing over his.



He slid his hands around her waist to pull her closer, taking one hand, he bought it back to the front of her robe, pulling the tie so he could slide it off of her, that done he allowed it to pool on the floor at their feet.



Buffy returned the favour, unzipping the Santa jacket, followed by his pants, as he pulled the hat and beard off. Just as Buffy moulded her deliciously naked body around him, and started rubbing his cock, the front door opened, halting them. Buffy pouted and Spike glared at his son.



“You’re late.”



“Had things to do.” Robbie replied, completely unphased at finding his parents naked, in the living room.



“And what would that be young man?” Buffy asked.



“I was with Sasha… doing what you are about to do,” he waved his hand at them, “You do know we don’t believe in Santa anymore. Right?” He asked, hoping to change the subject, he could tell by the look on his dads face he was still not off the hook.



“Did you use protection?” Spike asked. He knew all of his sons had, had sex before, but it didn’t stop him worrying.



Robbie started for the stairs. “Why would I when she is 2.5 months pregnant with my child.”



“We will be talking about his later, mister.” Buffy tells him as he disappeared from sight. Turning back to Spike, she rubbed against him again, making him groan, “Now… where were we?”



“You’re not mad?” He asked kissing her.



“Not happy, but we’ll need to support him, I had Abby at seventeen remember? At least he’s a bit older than I was.”



Spike nodded in agreement, “I guess you’re right, I’m not pleased but, it’s happened.” Spike said as he bent to kiss her again. “Lets not worry about it right now.” He mumbled against her lips as his hand slid between them to rub her clit.



“Oh I like the sound of that.” She whimpered giving his cock a couple of pumps before guiding it into her.



*****Over at Abigail’s house*****



After Santa delivered all the gifts he stopped under the mistletoe.



“Thank you for the gifts Santa.” Abby whispered coyly



“Well I see you have been busy, too bad it’s not mine.” Santa replied gruffly



“Forgive me Santa?” She said as she kissed him.



Five minutes later he was undressing Abby and leading her to the couch.



“I’ll forgive you.” He said quickly undressing and sinking into her waiting depths.



*****12:20 Christmas morning*****



Coming down from her orgasm induced high, Chelsea grinned at her fiancée. “Wow, who knew it would be like that without the condom.”



“Yeah” He replied slightly out of breath.



“Just think we could have conceived a child, wouldn’t that be a good Christmas gift?” Chelsea murmured.



“In that case we better try a couple more times.” He said, before promptly rolling back on top of her and sliding into her.



“You do know you’re back to condoms tomorrow.” She giggled



“Yeah I figured.”



*****Christmas morning at Abigail’s house*****



After opening all their gifts her eldest asked. “Can we watch Santa Clause now?”



“Yes we can, just let me get it set up.” Abby told her daughter.



After watching Santa lay out their gifts, Abby wasn’t quick enough turning off the tape.



Seeing her mommy kissing Santa her three year old says “Mommy kisses Santa Clause.”



“Well, it's a custom for mommies to kiss Santa, to say thank you for bringing all the gifts for their children.” Abby told them using the same words that William did all those years ago.



The End.