Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for the reviews. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Chapter 4

11 am they arrive at the London/Heathrow airport.

Once the plane lands and they are aloud to get off, Buffy says to Abby. “Stay close to me and William, its going to be crowded out there, and William has to look for this Brother.”

“Might be best if you take Mommies or my hand.” Spike tells her.

“Okay.” The little girl says quickly grabbing a hold of her Mothers hand.

Once outside the plane and seeing how crowded it is, Buffy can tell that her Daughter is a little scared and goes to pick her up.

Seeing Buffy bend down to pick up Abby, Spike says. “Here let me, luv.” Taking the child from Buffy.

Walking a little farther, Buffy asks. “Do you see your Brother yet?”

“Yeah, luv he’s over by the baggage claim sign.” He says as they make there way over to Wesley.

Once they reach Wesley, Wesley nods and says. “William.”

“Wesley.” Spike says will a nod as well.

Turning to face Buffy. “You must be Buffy; it’s a pleasure to finally meet you.”

“It is a pleasure to meet you too.” Buffy says with a blush.

“Hey what about me.” Abby cries

With a chuckle, he says. “Well hello Abby.”

“Hi, who are you?”

“That’s my older Brother, bit.” Spike tells her.

“I’m going to be a big Sister.”

“Abigail what have I told you about that.”

“Well, you are sleeping in the bed with William. Daddy does that with Cordy and he told me, she couldn’t come out trick or treating because she is going to have a baby in a few months.” She says as they make there way to get there bags.

“Don’t worry Buffy, my oldest says the same, just we kind of did. We found out a couple of weeks ago.” Wesley tells her, after they get there bags and start to leave the airport.

Spike slaps Wesley on the back. “Good going Bro, so what’s that make 3 now.”

“Yes that would make 3, its good you can count.”

“Ha bloody Ha.” Spike says getting into the car.

“Spike.” Buffy says. “Not in front of the child.”

“Why do Mommy and Wesley call you Spike?” Abigail asks.

“Mommy will tell you when you’re older, Sweetheart.” Buffy tells her.

“Can I call him Spike too?”

“I don’t see why you can’t; it’s just a nickname, bit.” Spike tells her.

“My girls call him Uncle Spike.” Wesley tells her.

“You have girls.” Abigail asks.

“Yes, Kera is 5 and Ashlyn is 3.” Wesley tells her.

“Mommy did you hear that, he has little girls I can play with.”

“Yes I heard that isn’t it wonderful.” Buffy say as they pull into the driveway of Wesley’s house.

Once Abigail has settled in some and playing with Wesley’s Daughters, Spike and Buffy bring the things to there room. Stopping at the one Abby will be staying in first then going to there room.

“God, luv this is torture.” Spike says.

“Why is that, you don’t want to be here at your Brothers house?” Buffy asks.

“Not that, this.” He says as he points to his rock hard cock. “It’s been painfully hard for half the flight, and you with that short skirt. Makes me want to throw you over and fuck you hard and fast from behind, like I do at work on the desk sometimes.” He tells her.

She walks up to him.

“Let me help you out some.” She says as she starts to kiss him.

While kissing him she undoes the button of his jeans and pulls, his aching member out of his pants. “My, my you are hard.”

“I’ve never need to cum, so bad in my life. Before I could just go and fuck someone when ever I liked, but now I have to wait till were alone. Which makes it more special?”

It was no secret that he did just that, in fact he has fucked every female employee that was not attached to someone or gay at With Pleasure Magazine. Buffy had refused to go out with him until he had changed his ways, she told him. ‘She was not going to be someone’s fuck toy, it happened once and never again for her. Come see me after you decide you might want something more.’ 3 months later he comes back to her. ‘I haven’t had sex with anyone in almost 3 months will you go out on a date with me now.’ A month and a half later he said. ‘I love you.’ and they were sleeping with each other 2 weeks after that, and fucking on the desks in the office like everyone else that worked there. Not a day goes by when a single employee doesn’t get fucked at least once a day by someone that works there, that is why all the offices have pull out couches and the Magazine pays for birth control for those who want it.

“Then come on Stud give it to me hard.” She says as she climbs on all fours on the bed, and spreads her legs for him.

Spike walks over to her and lets his pants fall off his hips, then pushes her skirt up over her hips. “No knickers.” He says as her reaches around to see if she is wet for him.

Before he has a chance to touch her, she stops him by saying. “No need been soaked for about half the flight.”

Spike moves his hand back to her hips and opens her up for him a bit more, then pushes himself into her.

After about 20 minutes of pounding into her hard and fast he, finally finds some release, after she has had her third orgasm.

Pulling out of her, he turns her to kiss him.

“Feeling better now?” She asks.

“Some yeah, but we better get back down there before they start to wonder what is taking us so long.” Spike tells her.

“Yeah Abby’s probably is wondering where we are, but tell me. How does it feel knowing that you could have just gotten me pregnant?” She asks him.

“You think.” Spike asks just a little too proud of himself.

“Its going to take time, a month or more to get fully out of my system.”

“I know, you said that earlier, but it is possible and we will have fun trying until then.”

“That we can.”

“I’ll have you walking down the aisle nice and pregnant.”

Maybe, maybe not Valentines day isn’t that far away.” She tells him.

“Valentines day.” He asks.

“Yeah always been a fantasy of mine.

“Good thing I’m making it official in a few days.” He tells her.

“Why the long wait to make it official?”

“My fantasy, to propose on the stroke of midnight on New Years Eve.”

“Oh.” Was all she could say?

“So Valentines day it is then, going to have a lot of work to do.” He tells her.

“I know, now get out, I’m going to change into jeans and then I’ll be down.”

“Alright.” He says leaving the room.

A/N:If anyone wants to proof read my stories and help out a bit could you email me at s_m_l_c@yahoo.ca I have only heard from one preson.