Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for the reviews and that to Brenda for looking it over. I don't own them just like to play with them.
Chapter 7

****2 months after the honeymoon****

Buffy walked into the house after her doctors appointment, and found Spike sitting on the couch watching TV.

“So, was the doctor able to tell you why you've been so ill lately?“ Spike asked her with a worried frown.

“Yeah. He did a test, and told me what was wrong.“ She told him as she walked over to him, and straddled his lap.

“So, what did he say was wrong?“

Moving to whisper in his ear, she takes his hand, and guides it to her stomach. “I’m pregnant.“

“Really.“ He asked her in a high pitch squeak, grinning from ear to ear.

“Yes, really.“ She said kissing him.

Still kissing, he starts to remove her clothes, once he gets her shirt off, he stops, and looks at her curiously, “Tell me its alright to make love to you.“ Spike whispered.

“Its fine, the baby is no bigger that a pea right now, totally safe. Maybe not for the hard, and bruising kind we have been known to do, but gentle would be just fine. In fact some women crave sex when they are pregnant.“

“That’s good.“ He says kissing her again. “Because I plan on making love to you for as long as I can, starting right now.“

He lays her down on the couch, and starts to remove his clothes. Once he's undressed, he lays his body down the length of hers, being careful not to crush her, and starts kissing her.

Kissing his way down her body, till her gets to where her thighs are parted, he rubs them gently, and dives in with his mouth, and tongue to lick, and suck at her clit. After hearing the cries of her orgasm, he slides up her body till the tip of his cock is at her entrance.

“William please.“ Buffy moaned in a desperate voice.

He enters her slowly, setting a gently rhythm as they make love to each other. When finished he pulls the blanket over them, and they fall asleep on the couch.

Sometime in the middle of the night, Spike wakes up, and carries Buffy upstairs to their bed. Laying her gently in the middle, he climbs in careful not to wake her, wraps her in his arms, and closes his eyes.

****2 weeks later****

Spike turns, and asks Buffy as their ready getting for work. “So what time is your doctors appointment today?“

“2:30, will you be able to come?“

“Yeah, I kept my schedule pretty clear for today, so I can go with you.“

“Thank you. I can’t wait to see our baby, I can still remember going with Mom when I was pregnant with Abigail.“

“Wasn’t Angel involved in the doctors appointments?“ Spike asks her.

“Angel argued tooth, and nail, that the baby wasn’t his. He didn’t want to lose his precious Cordelia.“

“I see, I’m sorry luv.“ He said, kissing her.

“Don’t be, if it wasn’t for what he did to me, I would have never have met you. I love you, and wouldn’t change a thing.“ She kissed him back.

“I love you too, but we better get going.“

“Yeah I guess, just let me finish getting ready.“

“Alright, I’ll just go, and make sure she has her shoes, and stuff on.“ He says leaving the room.

“Thank you.“

****2:30, at Dr. Lorne Greenhorns office****

“Buffy Pryce, would you follow me please.“ A nurse asks opening the door to the waiting room.

Buffy, and Spike follow the nurse into a room with an Ultrasound machine.

“Please remove everything from your waist up, and put this on.“ The nurse told her, handing her a gown. “You can change in there.“ She says as she points to a washroom. “The doctor should be in shortly.“ She said, as she leaves the room.

Buffy goes to put the gown on, that the nurse handed her. She left the washroom, and the doctor was just entering the room.

“Hello Buffy.“ Lorne says as he enters the room, when he sees William sitting there, he says. “You must be William?“ And shakes his hand.

Buffy moves to sit beside Spike.

“I guess you want to see the baby now. Buffy if you would just lay down up here.“ He says indicating the table.

Buffy gets up, and goes to lay down on the table.

“Well Dad, why don’t you come, and sit here.“ Lorne said, as he moved a chair so Spike could sit by Buffy.

“So let’s get this show on the road then, shall we?“

Buffy nods.

Lifting the gown, he applies gel to her still flat tummy. “Brace yourself this is cold.“

After the gel is applied he starts to run the Ultrasound wand over her stomach.

“You look about 8 weeks along, which would put the conception date around, or on Feb 14, and a due date around the last week of Nov. to the first week of Dec.”

“Thank you.“

“Would you like a picture?“

“Yes please, I can show it to Abigail when I tell her about the baby.“ Buffy tells him.

“Why don’t you go change, and I'll get the picture.“

“Alright.“ Buffy said hopping down, and going to the washroom, to change her clothes.

When she came back, Lorne was waiting with William.

“Here are the pictures Madame, and a kit to help parents tell other children about a pregnancy.“

“Thank you.“ Buffy said taking the stuff from Lorne.

“I’ll see you back here in a month’s time.“ He told them as they leave his office.

Later that night after supper, Buffy laid out what Lorne gave them, and sat Abby down ,and told her about the baby.

“Mommy, and William have to tell you something.” Buffy told her now 7 year old Daughter, as she sits down beside her on the couch.

“You know that Mommy, and William love each other very much, and we got married.“

At her Daughters nod, she continues.

“Well, when 2 people love each other, they show their love by doing adult things, which can lead to creating something very special.“

“I guess what I'm trying to say, is that Mommy, and William are going to be having a baby, and you’re going to be a big sister.“

“I’m going to be a big sister?“

“Yeah you are bit, how do you feel about it?“ Spike asks.

“Okay, can I play now?“

“Yes you can, we'll talk more about this later if you want.“

“Alright Mommy.“ The child says getting of the couch to go, and play.

“She took that well.“ Spike says.

“We'll have to wait. and see how well, once the baby is born. If we treat her different because of the baby, then she'll rebel.“ Buffy tells him.

“I’ll treat her same as I treat the baby, as far as I am concerned she's mine just like you are.“ He says kissing her.

“Thank you she might need to hear that.“ Buffy said leaning into kiss him back.

AN: I know that my Due date is rather long, but it need to be for the story, and its only by a week or 2 at that. Also I know the machine is called Ultrasound where I am from but am aware of different names for different countries.