[Reviews - 36] LikedPrinter
Summary: "But now, here in this strange world with dragons and God knows what other magical beings, it was Spike they needed, Spike they wanted. Draco had even told him that their Gods had foretold of the day when he and Dawn would possibly defeat their world’s ‘Big Bad’. Here he was a champion..."
Rated: 15
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Angst
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 19 Completed: No
Word count: 63463 Read: 31015
Published: 12/21/2006 Updated: 07/26/2008

1. Part 1: The Call Of Ktulu by LadyYashka [Reviews - 4] Liked (3531 words)
A/N: The story title and section title were taken from the Metallica songs off of the "Ride The Lightning" album (1984). The image of Ktulu was inspired by but not entirely copied from H.P Lovecraft’s "The Call of Cthulhu" written in 1926. The name "Draco" was borrowed from the movie "Dragonheart" (1996). I do not own any Buffy/Angelverse characters. The AU world and those in it are of my own creation.
Many thanks to Always_jbj, who took some time out of her busy schedual to beta'd the first chapter.
Italics used in dialogue between people and the dragons signals telepathic speech.

2. Part 1.2 by LadyYashka [Reviews - 1] Liked (2649 words)
A/N: The story title and section title were taken from the Metallica songs off of the "Ride The Lightning" album(1984). The image of Ktulu was inspired by but not entirely copied from H.P Lovecrafts "The Call of Cthulhu" written in 1926. The name "Draco" was borrowed from the movie "Dragonheart" (1996). I do not own any Buffy/Angelverse characters. The AU world and those in it are of my own creation.
Post AtS

3. Part 1.3 by LadyYashka [Reviews - 1] Liked (3015 words)
A/N: The story title and section title were taken from the Metallica songs off of the "Ride The Lightning" album(1984). The image of Ktulu was inspired by but not entirely copied from H.P Lovecrafts "The Call of Cthulhu" written in 1926. The name "Draco" was borrowed from the movie "Dragonheart" (1996). I do not own any Buffy/Angelverse characters. The AU world and those in it are of my own creation.

4. Part 1.4 by LadyYashka [Reviews - 2] Liked (2134 words)
The story title and section title were taken from the Metallica songs off of the "Ride The Lightning" album, which was released in 1984. The image of Ktulu was inspired by but not entirely copied from H.P Lovecrafts "The Call of Cthulhu" written in 1926. The name "Draco" was borrowed from the movie "Dragonheart" which was released in 1996. I do not own any Buffy/Angelverse characters. Those characters belong to Joss Whedon. The world of Ærworuld and those in it are of my own creation.
This part has not been beta'd. All mistakes are mine.

5. Part 1.5 by LadyYashka [Reviews - 1] Liked (2859 words)
This part has not been beta'd. All mistakes are mine. Also, I goofed when writing this earleir. Obviously, Draco is not his real name. I have since gone back and added it. So to save you from having to reread parts, Caius is Draco's real name. Spike just likes to call people by nicknames. ::sigh:: I hope this makes sense.

6. Part 1.6 by LadyYashka [Reviews - 2] Liked (3955 words)
This part has not been beta'd. All mistakes are mine.

7. Part 1.7 by LadyYashka [Reviews - 1] Liked (2885 words)
This part was beta'd by Richard. He deserves many, many thanks. :)

8. Part 1.8 by LadyYashka [Reviews - 3] Liked (2832 words)
This part has been beta'd by Richard. He deserves many, many thanks. Any mistakes left are all mine.

9. Part 1.9 by LadyYashka [Reviews - 2] Liked (2637 words)
I know this chapter is a long time in coming, and I have no one to blame but myself. At this time I'm still panicking about posting it. I have nitpicked and rewritten this chapter too many times to count. So, in order to finally move forward, I'm posting it. I'd like to thank Richard for betaing this chapter for me. (Many, many times.) All mistakes left are mine, and mine alone.

10. Part 1.10 by LadyYashka [Reviews - 3] Liked (2570 words)
Look! An update! Here's to hoping this becomes a habit! Also I'd like to thank my new beta, Spikeskatmac. ::hugs:: You are awsome! Any mistakes left are all mine.

11. Part 1.11 by LadyYashka [Reviews - 2] Liked (3965 words)
Many thanks to my beta, Spikeskatmac. ::hugs:: You are awsome! Any mistakes left are all mine.

12. Part 1.12 by LadyYashka [Reviews - 1] Liked (3434 words)
Thanks to my wonderful beta SpikesKatMac for helping me iron out this chapter. Any mistakes left are mine.

Sorry for the delay. Good new is I have most of the next chapter finished. :)

13. Part 1.13 by LadyYashka [Reviews - 4] Liked (3746 words)
Many thanks to my beta SpikesKatMac. Any mistakes left are mine.

14. Part 1.14 by LadyYashka [Reviews - 1] Liked (3789 words)
Many thanks to my beta SpikesKatMac. All mistakes left are mine.

15. Part 1.15 by LadyYashka [Reviews - 2] Liked (3254 words)
Many, many thanks to my beta SpikesKatMac for her help. All mistakes left are mine.

16. Part 1.16 by LadyYashka [Reviews - 2] Liked (2465 words)
Sorry for the long wait. I won't go into detail, but suffice it to say, life has massively sucked lately. Things are getting back to normal, so hopefully the next updates won't take as long. Again, many thanks to my beta SpikesKatMac for all of her help. And also thank you to A.J Hofacre for her extra help when the plot got sticky.

17. Part 1.17 by LadyYashka [Reviews - 1] Liked (4318 words)
Many thanks to my beta SpikesKatMac for all of her help. All mistakes left are mine.

18. Part 1.18 by LadyYashka [Reviews - 1] Liked (4490 words)
Many thanks to my beta, SpikesKatMac. This chapter has been rearranged and added to since she saw it. So any mistakes are all mine.

19. Part 2.1: Fade To Black by LadyYashka [Reviews - 2] Liked (4935 words)
This part has not been betaed. My poor beta SpikeKatsMac's computer is on the fritz.

Also FWtBT is now nominated at the Fang Fetish Awards for Best Original Character (Draco), Best Alternate Reality, and Best WIP.