[Reviews - 62] LikedPrinter
Summary: NEW SUMMARY!! What does a prophecy and a season three Spike and Buffy have in common? Disaster of the Hellmouth kind! As usual, Spike turned his back and his world went arse over tit. One minute he was a master vamp walking at the side of his dark princess, the next he is storming back to Sunnydale to face a watcher and a slayer about his future. Has Dru sent him on a wild goose chase or is his entire existence being called into question?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Action
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes
Word count: 30133 Read: 13189
Published: 12/21/2006 Updated: 02/04/2007

1. Chapter One by Peta [Reviews - 10] Liked (2509 words)
This is a gift fic for Rae (uncaged_muse) Merry Christmas, Rae, and I hope you enjoy this! Hugs and kisses go to my wonderful betas and cheering squad: Holly, Tami, Slackerace and Schehrezade. Each of you are more valuable than you know. Extra big snuggles to Holly and Tami again for showing me the true value of the outline!

2. Chapter Two by Peta [Reviews - 6] Liked (2430 words)

3. Chapter Three by Peta [Reviews - 6] Liked (3553 words)

4. Chapter Four by Peta [Reviews - 5] Liked (2486 words)

5. Chapter Five by Peta [Reviews - 4] Liked (3237 words)

6. Chapter Six by Peta [Reviews - 6] Liked (5472 words)

7. Chapter Seven by Peta [Reviews - 5] Liked (2050 words)

8. Chapter Eight by Peta [Reviews - 4] Liked (5163 words)
This was read through in a rush (expecting the inlaws any second and my house is a disaster!) so that Rae could possibly read it on time. Please comment if you see any errors or things that don't make sense as I added a number of things after the betas saw it and it could be all messed up. My apologies if that is so.

9. Chapter Nine by Peta [Reviews - 16] Liked (3233 words)
I have no way of adequately expressing my gratitude to the most amazing people. Holly, Schez and Slackerace did a fantastic job of making this fic as good as it can be. Spikeslovebite as usual allowed me the freedom to toss around ideas, neurosis and paragraphs to my heart's content and I will always find it easier to write when I have both her and Holly to swap text with in YIM. That instant feedback is incredibly addictive.



Lastly to you, the readers. It gives a writer great joy to know that someone is enjoying what they are posting. It spurs us on and validates the time and energy we take from our work or families to do this. Thank you so much for sticking by me and I truly hope you've enjoyed this little fic for Rae.