Once More With Feeling (Redux)

By: Golden Buffy




Summary: My take on what should have happened between Spike and Buffy after his song “Rest in Peace,” and during “Where Do We Go From Here”.


Rating: NC-17, 'cause we all love a little bit of smut fluff.


Disclaimer: Some old song and dance. Me = nothing. Joss = owns all!


Author's Notes: I've been up almost 2 days straight, and this is what happens when my brain needs rest,lol. I hope you enjoy! And as always, thanks to Just_Sue for working her magic. Any typos belong to me, I take full responsibility. Some duologue taken from OMWF.



&&&



“Let me rest in peace. Why won't you let me rest in peace?” Spike finished his impromptu song, staring up at the slayer currently straddling his waist, and laying atop his chest.

Buffy pushed herself up onto her hands, ready to glare at the evil vampire pinned beneath her. He had some nerve with that stupid song, like he knew her so well.

'Stupid vampire.'

She'd show him just what it meant to rest in peace.

Their eyes met, stormy blue clashing with hazy green. Buffy swallowed, hard. His eyes expressed more to her in that moment than any song could have ever done. She knew she should be pissed, disgusted, and ready to run away. But she wasn't. Spike confused her; he was evil, disgusting, and yet caring. Offering her his shoulder to cry on once he knew of her being ripped from heaven, continually professing his undying love for her.

And then, there were those eyes. Telling her all she needed to know. Even if she didn't believe demons could actually love, Spike's non-existent soul was telling her he could, and did, love her with everything he had.

She sat up, eyes growing wide, and gasped.

Spike waited for her reaction. He knew it was coming. Would it be a fist to the nose or a stake through the heart? He hadn't a sodding clue. But whichever it was one thing was for certain, the vampire knew it was coming.

He really couldn't help himself. Could any bloke blame him? Here he was laying beneath the nimble and warm body of the Slayer. She was squirming ever so slightly to get free from him when their eyes met. And that was his undoing, combined with her intoxicating scent of vanilla, power, and honey. Little Spike made his presence know.

She knew she should be screaming “pig” and “pervert,” and any other name that popped into her head, but she wasn't. It boggled the mind. How could anyone get excited at the bottom of a grave in the middle of a cemetery.

'Because it's forbidden. Bad. Wrong... and not to mention freakin' HOT,' inner Buffy shouted.

With a mental shrug Buffy pounced. Her lips rushed down, capturing Spike's in a desperate embrace. Caught off guard, he yelped before registering what the blonde was doing. Relaxing, he began to kiss her back with vigor.

'Holy. Fuck!' He couldn't believe his own senses, this had to be a dream, snogging the Slayer in a hole in the ground as she moaned, and rubbed herself against him. He wanted to groan in ecstasy but was scared it would break what ever spell Buffy was currently under. Then he felt it, the Slayer's tongue tentatively running along his full bottom lip, seeking entrance.

Spike moaned as his eyes rolled shut. This was pure bliss.

Buffy took that as her cue and slipped inside. She ran her tongue along his teeth and sensitive gums. The low growly noises coming from the vampire, accompanied by the grinding of his erection against her, only served to heighten her arousal.

The two continued to kiss, tongues doing battle, while stoking their desire. They broke apart when air became an issue for the Slayer. Buffy gasped for breath as Spike turned his attention to her neck, nipping, sucking, and licking as his hands came up to fondle her breast.

Buffy moaned, arching into his talented hands as she continued to grind down onto his denim encased cock. Having him at her neck made her wetter, she knew, deep down inside that Spike would never hurt her. Hell, he'd had more than enough chances to kill her in the past, before the chip. So instead of worrying about fangs draining her dry, she let her nimble fingers explore his tee shirt covered chest.

Hard and lean, she thought as her hands finally got to slide over him. Spike's chiseled torso stared in quite a few of Buffy's fantasies, although she'd never admit it. And now here she was feeling it beneath her hands. Growling, she lifted back to a sitting position before ripping the offending garment from his body, in the process ripping his red button down too, and tossing them over her shoulder.

Spike looked up at her in amusement. “Could have asked me to take it off, kitten.”

“Where's the fun in that? My way is much better,” Buffy replied as her lips curved into a smile.

Taking her stance on clothing, Spike proceeded to do the same to Buffy's tank top after removing her black leather jacket. He groaned when greeted with her perky breast sans bra.

He reached up capturing one rose colored pebble between his teeth, licking and sucking on it, as his other hand pinched and rolled the other sensitive bud.

He hadn't even entered her yet and Buffy was ready to cum. Had she gone that long without a boyfriend or was Spike just that talented? Evil vampire keeping all this a secret from her. If she'd known how good he could make her feel she would have jumped his bones years ago.

Running her hand up his taut stomach she pinched a nipple between her fingers. Spike released Buffy's areola, hissing at the painful yet pleasurable pinch she'd just given him.

“Playing with fire, luv,” he warned, before giving Buffy's hardened nipple a playful twist.

“Fire pretty.” Was her response as her hands moved lower, resting only a moment at the waist of Spike's jeans, as Buffy nipped at Drusilla's siring markers.

With supernatural speed she undid the belt buckle and button before unzipping his fly. His dick sprang free of its prison into Buffy's waiting hand. She smirked as she looked down at him.

“Always wanted to see what you had concealed in these tight jeans.”

“Bet you did, you cheeky little bint. Could smell what I did to you when we fought.”

“Ewww, gross mu... ahhh,” Buffy cried out tossing her head back in pleasure.

Spike was busy, letting his hands travel up Buffy's tanned thighs, moving higher, bunching her skirt up around her waist. As his thumb brushed over her cloth covered sensitive clit, eliciting a lovely hiss from the blonde above him.

With a flick of the wrist Buffy was separated from her thong as it joined the other pieces of clothing tossed carelessly aside.

Slipping a finger inside Buffy's core, Spike marveled at its heat. She was tight and hot, even more than he fantasized about. Felt like his finger would melt.

“So tight, and hot. God, Sl... Buffy,” he mumbled his compliment as he slipped a second finger inside, as his thumb massaged her sensitive nub.

Buffy smiled at the use of her given name by the vampire instead of his normal Slayer. She rewarded him by wrapping her hand around the base of his cock, slowly pumping it in rhythm with Spike's fingers stroking her inner walls.

He wasn't going to last at this rate. Buffy's hot little hand was doing a number on him as her vaginal muscles strangled his digits. She had been his walking wet dream since he'd laid eyes on her four years ago at the Bronze. Four long years Spike had wanted to know what it was like to be with Buffy, to pound away at her as she screamed his name. Even if it was only recently that he’d admitted that fact to himself.

Determined to do this right, he slipped his fingers out of the Slayer and then quickly flipped their positions - which wasn't an easy task in such cramped quarters. Buffy gasped in shock at their reversed positions before smiling up into the deepest blue eyes she'd ever seen. She shivered. Spike's undisguised lust was as obvious to her gaze as she felt hers was to him.

Cock at the ready, lined up with her opening, Spike gazed into Buffy's eyes for a long moment.

“Are you sure about this, Buffy?”

She smirked, “If I wasn't don't you think you'd be a big pile of dust right about now?”

That was all he needed to hear as he thrust his hips forward, sinking smoothly into her heated depths.

Both slayer and vampire cried out at the blissful sensation of his invasion. Buffy tensed slightly as her body adjusted to his girth.

Spike had stilled, not moving, waiting for her to get comfortable now that their bodies were interlocked.

The Slayer flexed her internal muscles around him impatiently, ready for the main course. The appetizer was great, but now she wanted the beef, so to speak.

“Fuck!” the vampire growled out in surprise. “Trying to ruin the fun before it even gets started?”

Buffy shook her head emphatically, an innocent smile in place.

“I was just trying to get your attention.”

Spike chuckled, the vibrations running into Buffy's body, sending a pleasurable chill down her spine. “Already had it, luv.”

Leaning down, Spike captured her lips in a toe curling kiss, as he began to slowly pump his hips.

Buffy's hips started to move of their own accord, matching his set pace. Wrapping her legs around his lean waist deepened Spike's penetration, hitting her in just the right spot. Buffy moaned as she held him flush against her heated skin.

The two beings rocked against each other, slowly building their way to their sought release. Spike's thrusts increased, as he lowered his head to take a breast into his mouth.

“Oh, God, just like... ugh... that... Spike!” Buffy shouted as her orgasm hit. Her back arched, legs tightening around Spike hips, and her vaginal walls fluttered around him. The world exploded around her in bright vibrant colors, as her body shook with the intensity of her release.

Spike tried to hang on, but Buffy's quivering walls were milking him, strangling him. With a final pump of his hips he spilled himself into her welcoming depths, roaring his release. Hips still moving gently, Spike rested his head in the crook of Buffy's neck.

The two lay there, both struggling to catch their breath; though only one of them through need. After several long moments Spike pulled out and lifted himself up, and off, of Buffy. She frowned at the instant loss she felt.

He looked down at her expectantly. When she still didn't move he spoke, his words belying the anxiety now seeping into him.

“Aren't you going to jump up and storm out of here with your virtue all aflutter?”

“No. I'm not. And it's so not because my top is shredded to pieces.” Buffy stood up as well, glaring at her top then at the vampire responsible for its demise. Reaching out she cupped his cheek in her hand. “This is where I want to be, with you. I don't regret what we just did, Spike.”

Shocked, Spike regarded her with awe, before briefly nuzzling into her soft delicate hand. Placing a gentle kiss on its palm he covered her hand with his.

“Hate to spoil the mood, but we got ourselves a demon to stop. Think I'm tired of being stuck in the Rocky Horror Picture Show.”

With a nod Buffy bent over to retrieve her discarded items. Holding up her ruined thong she glared at Spike again. “After this we are so having a talk about respecting my underwear. I don't have the money to keep replacing them.”

“So there's going to be more of you without your knickers and in my bed then?” he asked with a raised brow.

“Yes, I mean you are sooo totally my boyfriend now. Hence the talkage about the undies.”

Taken by surprise Spike smiled, a real smile, dimples and all. Buffy sucked in a sharp intake of air.

“Keep smiling like that and we'll never leave this hole, buster.”

His smile turned into a leer as his tongue curled behind his teeth.

“Pig,” Buffy playfully shot back as she pulled at her skirt, making it presentable once again.


&&&



The Slayer burst into the Bronze her attention quickly drawn to the stage where her sister and the red skinned demon sat.

“I love a good entrance,” Sweet commented with an amused hint in his voice.

Buffy tilted her head as if pondering her response. “How are you with death scenes?” she asked swinging the axe she had concealed behind her back into view.

Sweet gave a chuckle; the girl had no clue who she was dealing with.

Not seeing the amusement in her question the Slayer took a menacing step forward.

“Got a name?” she asked, arching her brow.

“I've got a hundred.”

“Well, I ought to know what to call you if you're gonna be my brother-in-law,” she quipped.

Dawn leaned forward in her chair. “Buffy, I swear I didn't do it,” she pleaded.

“Don't worry you're not going anywhere.” Buffy paused and looked at Sweet. “He is.”

“What?” Dawn asked, confused.

Buffy's comment piqued the red skinned demon's interest as he leaned forward in his chair. The Slayer began to swing the axe lightly as she spoke. “Deal's this. I can kill you. Or you can tap dance you red ass straight back to hell. Got it?”

Snorting he regarded her with disdain. “And what if I kill you?”

Buffy rolled her eyes. “Trust me. Won't help.” She turned her head to glare at her friends and watcher who had filed into the Bronze.

“Hm, that's gloomy.”

“That's life.” Buffy was itching to get this show on the road, and send Sweet back to Hellsville.

Sweet chuckled once more before flashing Buffy a knowing leer. “Come now, is that what you really feel? Isn't life a miraculous thing?”

Buffy nonchalantly shrugged her shoulders. “I think you already know.” She was really starting to grow tired of this game.

The music started to play and the Slayer rolled her eyes; she so wasn't falling for the singing again.

“You can give it a rest, Red Hot. I'm not going to sing some stupid little song about puppies and rainbows and smiling faces. Understand?”

Sweet looked unfazed as new music began to play and, to Buffy's horror, she began to sing and dance.

She couldn't stop the words as they spilled from her mouth, nor as she glared at the Scoobies. She walked up onto the staged, and watched as Sweet made a mocking gesture of pulling the strings to his heart, as if he cared. Buffy stopped right in front of him.

“There was no pain, no fear, no doubt, until they pulled me out of heaven.”

Everyone looked horrified at finally knowing where Buffy had been, quickly followed by the guilt that they had pulled her from her well deserved reward.

“I live in hell 'cause I've been expelled from heaven. I think I was in heaven.” She turned pleading eyes to Sweet. “So give me something to sing about. Please give me something...”

'But we only wanted to help, Buffy. We thought you were in hell,' was on the tip of Willow's tongue but Tara stopped her before she could utter it.

Sweet only shook his head at Buffy's desperate look. Turning, she flipped off the stage and started to dance wildly out of control.

Faster and faster she went. Around and around, until smoke started to rise about her.

'Dammit, should have chopped off his head when I had the chance.'

Then she stopped. Looking up, Buffy was met with an icy blue stare.

'Spike! He came, he stopped me. He'll help me. Because he loves me.' Buffy's subconscious loudly proclaimed.

She was so confused, so much emotion was swirling around inside. She had admitted to her friends and watcher that she was in heaven, and they had ripped her out. Buffy had hated them for it, wishing only to go back. But standing here now, in Spike's powerful arms, made her want to weep with gratitude at having him be her rock, her support through her traumatic return to the world.

She sagged into him, and began to sob.

Sweet applauded from his prone position. “Now that was a show stopping number. Not quite the fireworks I was looking for.”

“Get out of here!” Willow shouted, glaring at the demon.

“Mm, I smell power. I guess the little missus and I should be on our way.”

Sweet stood up and made his way over to Dawn, who jumped up and started to back away form him.

Buffy's head shot up, bringing her back to the moment. She wiped her nose before retrieving the forgotten axe from the ground.

“Didn't I tell you I was going to kill you. Or have you forgotten?”

“But you can't kill me.”

“Oh, I bet I can. Wanna try and find out?”

Sweet laughed nervously before deciding to bow out gracefully. “It's been fun, but it's time for me to go.”

A door popped out of thin air and he opened it before walking inside, singing.

“What a lot of fun. You guys have been real swell. And there's not a one Who can say this ended well. All those secrets you've been concealing. Say you're happy now, Once more with feeling. Now I gotta run. See you all...” Before closing the door the last cord reached everyone's ears, “in Heeeeeeell!”

Dawn descended from the stage, walking towards them as she began to sing, “Where do we go... from here?”

Buffy turned back around to gaze into Spike's eyes as they began to sing, “Where do we go... from here?”

Giles and Tara started to walk towards Dawn, “ The battle's done, and we kinda won. So we sound our victory cheer. Where do we go from here?”

Anya and Xander joined them, “Why is the path unclear when we know home is near?”

Buffy's hand gripped Spike's as they both turn to face the group. “Hey guys.” Buffy paused waiting for everyone to look at her. “Your question? It's a no brainer. I'm going with Spike to his crypt. We're going to sit down and have a nice long discussion about our feelings, mainly mine. I'm going to be all honest girl for once.”

Spike sent her a not so subtle leer. “A long discussion it is, luv.”

Buffy began to blush at the innuendo and started to pull Spike towards the exit still hand in hand.

“Did she just say she was leaving with Spike?” Xander not so quietly whispered to Anya.

Spike smirked, he couldn't resist. Walking out the door he tossed over his shoulder, “You heard the Slayer. If the crypt is a rockin' don't come a knockin'.”

Everyone watched as the blond couple left, heading for Restfield Cemetery.

Willow and Xander wore identical expressions of horror, as Tara only smiled. Giles whipped off his glasses polishing them until they snapped in two.

Dawn walked over to Anya with her hand out stretched. “Pay up demon girl.”

Anya snickered. “Fine. Fair is fair. Even though I was sure they wouldn't start giving each other orgasms for at least another month.”

“Anya!” Xander shouted, before swooning at her feet.



The two beings looked into the rippling pool of water as the slayer and vampire entered Spike's crypt and closed the door.

“Well, that went pleasantly well.”

“Yes, brother, I agree. And now the two blonds have each other and they have a fighting chance against the First Evil when it comes.”

The two walked away from the viewing pond.

“Now, if we could only convince Angelus that the dark side is not for him.”


&&&


THE END


A/N: Come on, you know you wanna leave a review.