8 Weeks:

Spike watched Giles standing in the surf staring out at the ocean with a strange look on his face. He walked over to him and stood a few meters away. Giles didn’t even notice he was there until he cleared his throat.
“Are you okay?” Spike asked a concern clear in his voice. The man had seemed to grow more and more distant as time went on.

“Yes im fine.” He replied simply but Spike could hear the sadness in his voice.
“No there’s something wrong,” Spike prodded moving closer to the man but stepping back again when Giles turned angry eyes to him.
“Of course there’s something bloody wrong you twit! We’re on a desert island! Or have you all forgotten! You all act as if you’re on holiday!” Giles growled.
“We’re making the most of what’s happened Rupert.” Spike said in defence.

“No your not. We are making no effort to get off this island. That’s all you people think about is your damn love life.” Giles snapped.
“Well…do you really think things are that bad?” Spike shrugged not really understanding where the man was coming from. There was nothing particularly special about the rest of the world. He had a free place to live, good weather, food water and he had Buffy…life wasn’t much better.

“You have no idea do you!” Giles yelled at him. Spike stood there to shocked to say anything, he never expected the timid Rupert Giles to be someone with a temper.
“My wife…” Giles shook his head letting out a laugh.
“You love Buffy don’t you?” Giles turned to stare at Spike, it wasn’t really a question he already knew the answer.
“Yes.” Spike gulped wondering where this was going.

“What would it feel like to you if Buffy was not on the island? Better yet imagine having to think that you would have to spend the rest of your life on this island while Buffy and your children where thousands of miles away.” Giles said quietly he saw the understanding and sympathy in the eyes of the young man and walked away slowly. Spike just stared after him worried about the old guy. He was right if he didn’t have Buffy he wouldn’t want to be on this island either but he couldn’t think of anything to do really.

“Hey look at me.”
Spike turned around and grinned at Buffy who was standing a few yards away holding up her arms as if presenting herself.

“Look...no stick.” Buffy beamed happy that she could walk on her leg again. Fred told her she had recovered at an amazing rate and she was proud of herself.
“Yep standing looks good on you Buff.” Spike teased walking over to her and wrapping her up in his arms and kissing her. He felt her moan against his lips and he felt all the blood in his body rush south.

“God Buffy.” He gasped when she nibbled on his earlobe. He pushed her away gently panting. She looked at him with confusion in her eyes and he smiled at her.
“Got a bit of a problem.” Spike grinned cheekily indicating his pants. Buffy’s eyes widened and her mouth formed a perfect o.

“Yeah…come on pet. Let’s go swimming…cool me down a bit.” He sighed walking into the sea and watching Buffy limp towards him smiling gently.

Later that night Buffy lay curled up on Spikes chest her finger tracing idle patterns on his chest which his did the same on her lower back. They laid there in complete silence totally comfortable with each other. It had been 3 weeks since Buffy had told him about her past and they spent every night like this. Sleeping with each other not going further just basking in each others presence.

Spike sighed happily closing his eyes when Buffy shifted on top of him, rubbing against his crotch getting an instant response. Buffy looked up at him and Spike was about to apologise when he saw the smouldering look in her eyes. He forgot how to breathe when her tongue swept out to wet her lips and his mind shut down completely when her sweet lips pressed firmly against his. He sighed into the kiss and rolled them over so he rested above her.

He continued to kiss her while undoing the buttons on the shirt she was wearing. Within minutes they were both naked and Spike smiled at the little gasps and pants Buffy was letting out. His hand trailed down her body and he stroked her gently before pushing two fingers inside her earning a loud gasp. He pumped his fingers in and out of her slowly closing his eyes at the feel of her velvety soft walls contracting around him.

“Spike…oh...god.” She panted breathlessly and she reached up grabbing onto his arms as if to anchor herself.
He tapped her clit and groaned at the look of pure ecstasy that washed over Buffy’s face.

That’s it!

He removed his hand which earned a desperate whimper from Buffy. She opened her eyes and looked up at him pleadingly.

“Don’t worry luv. I'm no where near finished.” He smiled positioning his aching erection at her entrance. He looked eyes with hers and he ran his fingertip down Buffy’s face in wonder.

“I'm the luckiest bloke alive.” Spike whispered to her as he slowly lowered himself into her. She whimpered and groaned as he pushed inside her so slowly Buffy was sure she’d spontaneously combust any second.
“Spike please?” She moaned.
“Shhh pet I don’t want to rush this baby…its too special.” He kissed her fingertips still staring deep into her eyes. Buffy felt herself well up with happiness and nodded to him to continue. Soon he was buried to the hilt and they moved together slowly completely in tune with the other. He rested on his elbow making sure not to put his full weight on her while his other hand held Buffy’s loosely. The small hut was filled with quiet whimpers and soft gasps as Spikes thrust began to speed up.

Oh god.

It almost felt too good. Tears were still in Buffy’s eyes and she knew it was sonly a matter of time before she cried. He was being so…gentle…so loving…she had never had sex like this before, she had never known of gentle or caring. His eyes clearly displayed everything he was feeling and Buffy smiled at the wonder and adoration she could see shinning form his eyes.

“God Buffy. So… good,” Spike grunted pushing back into her harder.

“Spike…I…Oh god.” Buffy cried out as a sudden orgasm ripped through her. She went wild beneath him her hips bucking up against his and a silent cry tearing form her throat. She clung to him as she flew over wave after wave her mind flooded with nothing but the pleasure.
“Pet Jesus…so close.” Spike cried thrusting wildly.
Buffy came down from her high in time to hear his desperate cries and knew he was second’s away from coming.

She don’t know how she did it but she managed to roll them until he was on his back he moved off his cock much to Spikes dismay he let out a pained cry but it was soon replaced by a hoarse shout of pleasure as she scooted down his body and took him into her mouth. She had barely enclosed her mouth on the tip when he was spilling his load inside her. His hand wrapped itself in her hair and she swallowed as much of him as she could.
When he finally stopped cumming Buffy moved back up his body collapsing on his chest tiredly.
“Buffy…that was…wow.” Spike smiled kissing the top of her head and following her into a deep sleep.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

By the time they woke up the next day everyone had disappeared. Either going for a walk or going to collect food but Buffy barely noticed. Her brain seemed to be switched off to anything but Spike. Neither could keep the sappy grin off their face and they hadn’t lost contact with each other since waking up even if they were only holding hands. Buffy wasted no time stripping off to her bikini and walking off into the sea dragging Spike behind her.

“Be careful pet you might not be able to swim that well. Your leg still isn’t fully healed.” Spike cautioned as she swam further and further out.
“Don’t be silly Spike. I have you here to rescue me anyway.” Buffy smiled pressing herself tight against his body and leaning in for a kiss. Before their mouths could meet however

Buffy jumped back and splashed Spike in the face before swimming off laughing at a spluttering Spike.
“ooo that’s its.” Spike growled playfully and quickly went after her dunking her under when he finally got a hold of her.

“What the hell are they doing?” Cordelia squinted from the sun watching in amusement as the coupled swam around splashing each other like four year olds.
“They had sex last night so this is their sappy phase.” Xander shrugged.

“How’d you know they had sex?” Willow gasped wide eyed.
“I heard them.” Xander blushed sheepishly.
“But….protection?” Willow gasped in shock. The only reason her and Xander had refrained themselves was because of that and if Spike had a secret stash somewhere she was gunna beat him to death.
“Well I don’t know do I!?” Xander chuckled walking off and throwing down the wood he had collected.
“Yow! Love birds!” Xander bellowed loudly.

Buffy and Spike broke out of the heated kiss they were sharing and stared at the beach focusing in on the three people standing there watching them.
“Funs over I guess.” Buffy pouted.
“Nah…its just beginning luv.” Spike grinned and pulled her out of the water and towards the smug looking trio on the beach.