Author's Chapter Notes:
Hope u all enjoy thanks for the reviews:D
Week 12:

“Ugh!” Buffy grunted as Spike drove into her deeply from behind. Her arms wobbled from the strain of trying to keep herself up right and she gasped as she felt Spike’s fingers twist her clit sending her into an immediate orgasm she collapsed forward in a complete daze only barely aware of Spikes continued thrusts into. He grunted and pulled out of her warmth with some reluctance and began to stroke himself. He closed his eyes imaging reaching completion inside Buffy a second later he came spurts of his cum landing all over his hand. He flopped back onto his back gasping fro much needed air.

“Oh fuck Buff.” He cried when he felt Buffy lean over and begin to clean him up licking his spending from his shaft and his hands.
“What? You taste yummy.” She grinned snuggling into his side.
They stayed like that for awhile neither really needing to say anything.

“Do you think we’re gunna get off this island?” Spike asked casually running a hand soothingly up and down her back.
“I don’t know…eventually I think we will…but for know im happy where I am. You?” She asked a little nervously.
“Luv there’s nowhere id rather be.” He kissed her reassuringly.
“If we did get off here though…you’d still wanna be with me right?” Spike asked voicing a fear he had had for awhile now.
“You’re kidding right? Of course!” Buffy laughed.
Spike smiled at her but as soon as her face turned it was replaced by a worried frown.

“How you doing Rupes?” Spike asked sitting down next to his fellow Brit.
“Nothing much.” Giles sighed putting down the book he had been reading.
“So you feel better at all?” Spike asked.
“Yeah…I think I’ve come to terms with it now…we’re never getting off this island.” Giles sighed sadly.
“I'm sorry Giles.” Spike sympathised.
“No your not.” Giles laughed.

“Well technically not. I don’t ever want to leave this island.” Spike smiled.
“Why ever not?” Giles laughed.
Spike didn’t answer right away instead turning to watch Buffy run up the beach away from Willow who was kicking sand at her. Her eye flashed with happiness and her beaming smile could be seen clearly from where he sat.
“I’ve got her.” Spike smiled.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

“Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?” Spike grinned pressing himself flat against her back as she hung up a pair of jeans on a makeshift washing line.
“Mr Reynolds are you trying to seduce me?” Buffy laughed teasingly.
“Always.” Spike replied honestly pulling her back into their new home.
The gang had all gotten sick of the noises they heard coming from their hut and after Xander had barged in and told them to please shut the hell up they had up and moved building a bigger hut a few yards from the main camp. It even had a little window now.
“Hmph.” Buffy moaned as Spike’s mouth attacked hers.

Damn he was good at this.

“Wait…Spike mmm stop.” She groaned pushing him away from her with some reluctance.
“What is it luv?” Spike grinned lewdly at her leaning in again to lick and nip at her neck.
“Nothing it’s just…can we not for once. Why don’t we just talk?” Buffy suggested pulling Spike to sit on the floor next to her.

“Why talk when there are better pursuits to have.” Spike licked his lips and reached a hand up to caress her breast through her shirt. Buffy groaned and once again got lost in Spike’s magical hands. It wasn’t until her shirt was partially off that she came to her senses.
“Hey!” Buffy yelled pushing Spike away and glaring at him.
“You distracted me!” She exclaimed.
“Well what can I say it’s easy.” Spike teased earning a slap on his chest.
“Spike im serious…I don’t know where your from! What’s your real name? Where were you born? What are your parents called?” Buffy reeled off question after question.

“My names William Reynolds I was born in London my dads name is Ethan my mums names Anne.” Spike answered leaning in once again trying to tempt her into other activities.
Buffy frowned and scooted away from him standing up and dusting the sand off her clothes.

“Now what?” Spike asked incredously.
“Now what? You! You’re infuriating! Jesus that’s all we do is have damn sex! Why don’t you want to talk about yourself? You had a go at me for being secretive and shut off well here I am! I’ve changed! I've accomplished more in the 3 months we’ve been here than I would have in a lifetime of therapy sessions. I opened up too you why can’t you do the same?” Buffy shouted at him.

“Because there’s nothing to tell! Anything off this island doesn’t matter anymore Buffy. This is our life now.” Spike reasoned lamely.
“Well im not having sex with you until I find out more about you.” Buffy said stubbornly crossing her arms over her chest and lifting her chin determinedly.
“You’re kidding right!? What’s the matter with you? Is it the time of the month or something!?”
Buffy’s mouth dropped open and she shook her head too angry to even form words and she stomped off out of the hut and into the jungle muttering something that sounded suspiciously like smarmy bastard under her breathe.
Spike sighed and ran his hands through his hair.

“Well done mate well fucking done.” He mumbled before deciding to take a stroll down the beach to clear his head.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



“I mean seriously is it to much to ask!?” Buffy growled slamming her knife through the melon in front of her viciously tearing it in half. Willow winced and put a calming hand over her friends.

“Okay Buff…maybe you should calm down…the melon didn’t hurt you…its innocent.” Willow said seriously earning a little laugh from Buffy.
“Sorry.” Buffy sighed handing the knife over to Anya who neatly started to rectify the damage Buffy had done to the hacked piece of fruit.
“Well why don’t you ask him too tell you about himself?” Willow shrugged simply.

“I have and you think I got an answer. The only thing he was interested in was his dick. He even had the audacity to ask me if I was son my period.” Buffy grumbled.
The three girls around her gasped and shook their heads.
“When are guys gunna learn you never. Never say that to a girl.” Willow tutted.

“Maybe he’s a killer.”
Buffy looked up at Cordelia with a raised eyebrow.
“Are you being serious?” Buffy laughed.
“Well why not? I mean I told you me and Willow know him from somewhere maybe it’s from the news cause he killed someone and now he’s trying to hide his past.” Cordelia explained simply.
Buffy laughed and turned to look at Willow and Anya who she expected to be laughing also only they weren’t. They actually had a thoughtful look on their face.

“Oh come on guys! No way would Spike be a killer and why would he be on a plane if he was?!”
“Well maybe he’s not a murder but Cordelia is right. it isn’t just Willow and Cordelia who recognised him he seems familiar too me too so maybe he has done something not as bad as murder of course but maybe he’s trying t hide something.” Anya said seriously.
“You think?” Buffy worried biting her lip.

“I definitely know him from somewhere.” Willow nodded.
“Yeah but it doesn’t mean its bad right? Maybe there’s another explanation.” Buffy convinced herself looking from one girl to the other.
“Don’t worry Buffy even if he is a mass murderer at least you get wild orgasms.” Anya smiled brightly.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Buffy lay on her side facing the wall of her hut nibbling away at her lip and glancing to the entryway every now and again. It must have been close to midnight by now and he still hadn’t come back. She was really starting to get worried and was about to get up and go look for him when she heard someone walking outside. She shut her eyes tightly pretending to sleep as who ever it was entered.
She couldn’t hear anything except the sound of the ocean for such a long time she was sure that whoever it was had disappeared back outside. Before she could open her eyes to peek however she felt him move to lay down next to her. She knew straightaway it was Spike. She could just sense him.

She felt a soft kiss on her bare shoulder and sighed before rolling over to face him. He looked down at her and she could see the apology in his eyes. His eyes were so expressive it was unbelievable and she completely got lost in them for a minute.
“Im sorry luv.” Spike whispered leaving a light but tingling kiss on her lips.
Buffy nodded mutely not sure what else to say.

“My names William Reynolds I'm 28 and was born in London to Ethan and Anne Reynolds Who both died when I was 4 I have one brother an absolute ponce named Parker who I haven’t spoken too in ten years. I was brought up by my bitch of an aunt and at 15 ran away from home, lived on the streets for awhile then I moved to America about 6 years ago following this girl who I thought I was in love with. About 5 months before we crashed we broke up and that’s it…my life.” Spike finished quietly.

“But you said you were a drifter?” Buffy asked confused.
“I am…well was…when I left the woman I was with I started to move around. Guess you could say I was lost before we even landed on this stupid island.” Spike revealed.
Buffy smiled at him and stroked his face gently.
“See that wasn’t so hard was it.” Buffy teased.
“No guess it wasn’t.” Spike smiled back faintly.

“And now you get your treat.” Buffy smiled leaning in to kiss him quickly before reaching for his shorts and pulling them down. Spike gasped when her hand closed around him and began to pump him slowly.

“Oh god Buffy.” Spike pleaded. For what he didn’t know himself. Buffy smiled to herself again and her other hand reached down to her own needy sex. When Spike opened his eyes again he was surprised to see the pleasure filled look in her own eyes. He looked down and saw her playing with herself. Something snapped at the image and he growled flipping them over and impaling her quickly on his dick.

“Mine.” He growled as he pushed in and out of her tight channel over and over again.
“Yes…god Spike…yours.” Buffy panted and groaned beneath him.

After only a handful more thrusts Spike felt Buffy’s internal muscles flutter around him in orgasm and he couldn’t help himself. Before he had the chance to think he flew right over the edge with her. After a few minutes of heavy breathing as they both tried desperately to drag oxygen into their lungs Spike pulled out and rolled to his side clutching her too him in a desperate hug. He ran his hands through her sweaty hair and smiled at the goofy look on her face.
“I'm sorry pet.” Spike sighed.
“Sorry for what?” Buffy asked worriedly.
“I forgot to pull out.” Spike said sheepishly looking away form her.

“Spike don’t worry…I mean…it was only once…maybe we’ll be okay right? And if not…well…we’ll deal.” Buffy bit her lips looking into his eyes for reassurance.
“Of course luv…god you’re amazing.” Spike smiled kissing her cheek.
“I know I’ve been telling people that for years.” Buffy smiled.