20 weeks

“Can you believe we’ve been her for 5 months?” Xander shook his head in disbelief.
“I know…its weird thinking the world is carrying on while we’re here aint it. It seems like we’ve been here longer though.” Spike closed his eyes enjoying the heat of the sun washing over him.

“So things with you and the Buff are going well I see.” Xander grinned at him.
“Yep…seriously good…better than any other relationship I’ve had.” Spike smiled happily.
“Yeah same with me and Willow…”Xander smiled but Spike could see a it was a little strained.
“What’s the matter mate?” Spike asked puzzled` by the frustrated look on Xander’s face. He had thought him and Red had been going good. They seemed to be anyway.
“You and Buffy…you have sex right?” Xander asked with a desperate glint in his eye.

“Okay that’s a little out of the blue…why?” Spike laughed baffled by his friends question.
“Willow won’t…im seriously getting desperate now.” Xander whined giving Spike an utterly pathetic look.
“You haven’t had sex? In the 5 months we’ve been here?” Spike asked with pity in his voice.
Xander nodded glumly and Spike winced patting his back comfortingly.

“Harsh.” Spike said with a touch of amusement in his voice.
“You’re a lucky bastard.” Xander sighed.
“Yeah I know.” Spike grinned his eyes immediately landing on Buffy who was lying close to the shore with Fred.


“Are you sure?” Fred asked concern for her friend evident in her voice.
“I…I think so…I mean…I keep getting sick and…well I skipped my period.” Buffy sighed glancing around to check no one was nearby. She spotted Spike sitting with Xander and he beamed at her waving happily. She forced a smile and waved back before turning back to Fred.
“…well…are you happy…or sad?” Fred asked timidly.

“I…would I be a terrible person if I said a mixture of both?” Buffy sighed sadly staring down at her stomach.

“No of course not Buffy…I mean if I’ve been with Gunn for 5 years and if I found out I was pregnant now even I would have doubts.” Fred assured her reaching out and holding her hand loosely trying to give her comfort without making it obvious that something was wrong. That’s all they needed was Spike wandering over getting suspicious.

“Its not that I really don’t want it its just…I can barely look after myself never mind a baby…and well…I’ve only known pike 5 months…we’re on an island.” Buffy said just blurting out the things that were worrying her.
Fred nodded in understanding.

“Okay…and what about the good points?” Fred asked encouragingly.
“The good side…its mine…and its Spike’s…I…I want the baby…its just…how’s Spike gunna react?” Buffy sighed sadly.

“You won’t know until you tell him…I just hope I can deliver a baby on this island.” Fred said nervously chewing on her lip.
“Delivering? Think about giving birth to it. No drugs…” Buffy’s eyes widened at the thought while Fred just laughed.
“When are you gunna tell Spike?” Fred asked.
“Well…I don’t know…its still early right? I mean cant be more than two months.” Buffy bit her lip thinking.
“If im honest I think the sooner the better it’s not nice when people you love keep a secret as big as this.” Fred advised her.

“He doesn’t love me.” Buffy replied automatically cupping a handful of sand and staring at it so she didn’t have to look at Fred.
“What are you talking about!? Buffy come on he worships the ground you walk on…anyone can see that!” Fred laughed at how ridiculous Buffy sounded.

“He’s never said it.” Buffy sighed.
“Well have you told him?” Fred asked. When that’s all she got was silence for an answer she gave her a knowing smile before wandering off to go find something to eat leaving Buffy alone with her thoughts.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


“Happy Anniversary!” Spike beamed at her holding out a mango with a pink little bow on it. Buffy stared at the mango for a few seconds in amusement before bursting out laughing.

“Where the hell do you find these things!?” Buffy laughed fiddling with the pink bow.
“I have my ways.” Spike grinned.
“Okay and anniversary?” Buffy asked a little puzzled.
“You mean you don’t remember I am deeply offended luv. And here I was thinking we had something special and you don’t even remember this!” Spike mocked getting an elbow in the ribs from Buffy.
“It’s been exactly 5 months to the day that we met luv.” Spike smiled.

“Oh yeah…wow we’ve been here five months!” Buffy exclaimed shocked at how little time had gone by. It seemed like they had been there for years.
“Yeah I know luv…seems like nothing don’t it.” Spike sighed thoughtfully.

“I know seems like a lifetime ago…seeing you strolling up the beach dripping wet patting your precious duster.” Buffy grinned at him.
“I saw you before that. On the plane.” Spike informed her.
“You did?”
“Yep…being almost knocked over by a fat bloke trying to go to the bathroom. Had this fiery look in your eye like you was gunna knock him out…right turn on you were.” Spike leered licking his lips enticingly.

Buffy gulped and her gaze flickered from his eyes which were almost black with need to his soft looking lips.
“Ahh what the hell.” She growled smashing her lips to his in a passionate kiss. She whimpered as she felt his tongue sweep over hers and when she felt his hand slowly caressing her little weak spot between her ear and neck she almost collapsed into a puddle of goo.

She was so caught up in the heated kiss she didn’t even notice him pick her up and carry her into the shelter laying her down on the bed they had made.

“God pet you look beautiful like that…all mussed and panting.” He grinned raking his eyes from glazed look in her eyes to her “Fuck me now” hair. He growled before pouncing on her pressing her into the floor as he slowly stripped her of her clothes.

He kissed along her jaw line before moving further down sucking a nipple in his mouth hearing a sharp gasp from above as he gently bit down. He felt her squirm under him and grinned deciding to take pity on her and moved even further down her body till both legs were flung over his shoulders. His mouth watered at the sweet smell of her before lurching in and eagerly beginning to lap at her. Buffy’s eyes rolled and her mouth opened in a silent scream as soon as she felt his tongue on her.

Oh god he’s amazing!

Buffy whimpered and twisted under him and threaded her fingers through his hair to keep him too her.
“Spike…Spike…I’m…” Buffy panted.

Spike grinned sensing the desperation in her voice and added two fingers to the mix pumping them in and out gently searching fro the soft bundle of nerves he knew would drive her crazy. As soon as his fingertip came in contact with it Buffy went perfectly still beneath him before slumping back down.

Spike pulled away lapping up the juices off his fingers before moving up her body again unable to deny himself for any longer. She still looked as if she was floating off somewhere and he grinned at the fact he could bring her that amount of pleasure. He sunk into her groaning as her wet heat gloved his dick perfectly.
She whimpered beneath him and wrapped her arms and legs around him, holding on as he began to thrust slowly. Spike closed his eyes in pleasure. When he opened them again he met Buffy’s beautiful hazel ones. She was looking at him like he was the only person in the world and he smiled softly down at her.
“I love you.”

Spike felt Buffy’s breath catch in her throat and she stared up at him with wide eyes. Everything seemed to stop even their breathing the only thing that told Spike that anytime had even passed was the constant crashing of the waves outside. He started to get nervous thinking he had scared her away and when he saw the tears begin to run down her face he felt like curling up and dying. He went to roll off her but was stopped by her hands gripping his shoulders.

“No…Oh god Spike….I…” She sobbed out only this time she had a happy grin on her face. Spike felt relief flood him realising they were happy tears and he smiled down at her.
“I thought I shouldn’t have said it.” Spike sighed stroking her face.

“No! It’s just…I can’t remember anyone ever telling me they love me.” Buffy half laughed half sobbed. Spike frowned and kissed her trying to comfort her.
“Well I do…everyone else are idiots Buffy….who couldn’t love you?” Spike smiled at her.

“I love you too.” Buffy grinned back lifting her head to kiss him again. Without even realising it they had both begun to move again and Buffy was amazed by how close she was.

“Spike please!?” She groaned as he reached a hand down to rub her clit. Her eyes bugged out and she flew over the edge with a loud moan, Spike following soon after.
“I love you Buffy.”

“Love you too” Buffy smiled kissing his hair softly.
“I'm sorry again…I didn’t pull out.” Spike sighed frustrated with himself for doing it again.
“Don’t worry…no harm done.” Buffy sighed not really lying. How could any harm be done when she was already pregnant?

“We were lucky last time so hopefully we aint pushing our luck…goodnight luv.” He sighed drifting off into a peaceful sleep while Buffy just laid there with a worried frown on her face.