Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for all the great reviews guys:D
Buffy sat at her kitchen table going through her mail and drinking her morning cup of tea when the phone started to ring, without looking she leant across and answered.

“Hello.”
“Buffy?”
“Hey Wills!” Buffy grinned cradling the phone between her ear and shoulder as she drank.
“You didn’t call me about the doctors!” Willow admonished tutting down the phone.

“Im sorry I kinda got caught up and I didn’t think.” Buffy apologised feeling guilty for first taking Spike to the appointment instead of Willow who had come to all of her others but for forgetting to call her.
“So everything okay? The baby is doing okay?” Willow asked her excitement bubbling over so her voice came out squeaky.
“Yeah everything’s fine although there is something…”
“What what is it?!” Willow asked worriedly.
“Im nit having one baby…im having two.”

“Willow?”
“Willow!!”

Buffy stared at the phone and then pressed it back to her ear again but there was still dead silence on the other end. She rolled her eyes and laughed into the phone.
“Jesus Will its not that serious.”
“Not that serious! Your having two babies!! TWO!” Willow yelped.

“Kay Will if any of us should be freaking out its me and im not…im happy…now I got two little cuties to spoil.” Buffy said sappily.
“No I mean yeah that’s good it means I get to be an auntie twice! Im all on board here its just…its twice the amount of work.” Willow said as if warning her friend of something she didn’t know.

“Yeah I know but I’ll be fine people do it all the time and I have Spike now.” Buffy shrugged a smile forming on her lips as thoughts of Spike drifted back into her mind.
“Wow…he must be good. You’ve already got your dreamy voice back.” Willow teased.
“Oh haha. Ooo I almost forgot! Its okay for Spike to come to our get together today right?” Buffy asked casually.
“Of course.” Willow laughed.
“Okay well I guess I’ll see you later bye!” Buffy hung up the phone and went back to her thoughts of a certain bleached wonder.


Spike stood nervously outside Willows front door, shifting his feet uncomfortably as time seemed to drag by as he waited for someone to open the door. He was downright terrified and the butterflies in his stomach wasn’t making things any easer.

Willow, Xander and Buffy were the only ones who he had seen and yeah they’d welcome him but the others? Well safe to say he was nervous and he sucked in a deep breath as the door was opened revealing a grinning Xander.

“Sorry I took so long to answer the door. We all had a bet on to see if you’d run away before I answered.” Xander laughed and a smile burst on to Spikes face. The ice was well and truly broken and he walked into the living room smiling at everyone who had been in the crash. Fred was the first to approach him and she immediately opened her arms welcoming into a hug.

“nice to see you again Spike.” Fred whispered in his ear before being moved on as everyone else stood to greet the friend they hadn’t seen in months.
Buffy stood off to the side, near the door to the kitchen smiling softly at the look of contentment on Spike's face as he was accepted without a seconds hesitation by the group. While he was being hugged by Anya he looked up over her shoulder and his eyes stared right into hers pining her to the spot.
She stared back before smiling at him which he returned, turning to say something to Anya before making his way across the room to Buffy. His smile grew the closer he got and she raised an eyebrow as he opened his arms wide.
“Don’t I get a hug?” He asked adorably.
“Welcome back Spike.” She smiled moving into his arms and resting her head against his chest sweetly. The rest of the group all stared at the couple before them before casting looks at each other all of them conveying their thoughts on the reunion of the couple.

About damn time.

“Wait so your having twins!” Fred gasped in shock only just hearing the news.
Buffy nodded taking a sip of her cherry cola and looking up at Spike who was standing next to her smiling and nodding his head vigorously.

“yep two which means we can both name one each.” Spike smiled placing a soft kiss on Buffy’s forehead that caused her entire body to tinge pink. Fred chuckled at the sight of her beetroot friend before replying.
“Well im definitely glad we’re off the island now. Two babies!” Fred laughed.
“What are they?” Angel asked from his place on the couch.
“Humans honey.” Anya sighed rolling her eyes and placing a hand on Angel's thigh.

“I think he meant boy or girl Anya.” Buffy laughed.
“Oh…of course sorry for mistaking you for being stupid sweetie.” Anya apologised kissing Angel on the cheek.
“Wow! You two are together?” Spike asked in utter shock staring between the two on the couch.
“Yeah ever since we got home.” Anya smiled widely.
“What about your fiancé?” Spike asked with a raised brow.
“Well…I kinda broke it off…I love Anya.” Angel replied sheepishly which Anya beamed at.
“Wow…and there I was thinking you were after my girl.” Spike chuckled.
“What?” Buffy asked turning incredulous eyes to Spike.
“What! Only to begin with I don’t anymore obviously.” Spike replied.

“Yep only at the beginning Her gave me the whole stay away talk when we went on that hike.” Angel laughed.
“Learn something new everyday I guess.” Buffy laughed giving Spike her smug face before ducking away from him as he went to tickle her.

“Well tonight was fun.” Spike said softly as he walked Buffy to her door.
“yeah it always is. Im glad you could come Spike, And thanks for driving me home.” She smiled at him stopping at her door and turning to face him.
“My pleasure luv.” Spike replied honestly.

The both stood there in silence and Spike couldn’t really stand it much longer so he leant in quickly pressing his lips against hers for a second before pulling back again.
“Oh balls to that.” He muttered before moving forward again and kissing her like he really wanted to. Buffy melted into him closing her eyes in absolute bliss.

She had missed his kisses so much and she wrapped her arms around his neck as if anchoring him to her. Spike was in heaven and smoothed hands down her back reassuring himself that she was there and in his arms. The kiss seemed to go on forever until Spike jumped back staring down at Buffy’s stomach. She giggled at the shocked look on his face and placed her hand onto her bump.

“Spike don’t worry. It was just the baby kicking…well one of them” She smiled at the look of awe that washed over his face and he looked back at her face with a goofy grin.
“He’s gunna play for Manchester.” Spike grinned moving forward once more.
“Goodnight luv. good night babies.” He kissed Buffy on the lips and left two fleeting kisses to her belly before turning and striding back to his car.
“See you Saturday luv.” he grinned before pulling off.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * *

When Spike got back to his motel he flopped down onto his bed way to excited to sleep. Tonight had been amazing and he couldn’t for the life of him stop grinning so when his cell rang he couldn’t help but lunge for it happily thinking it was Buffy.
“Hey sweetie.”

“Okay when did you start answering your phone like that.”
Spike frowned when he heard the voice that was definitely not Buffy and blushed in embarrassment.
“uh..sorry I thought you were someone else.” Spike mumbled.
“Yeah okay whatever its harmony. You know remember me right blondie bear?”
Spike rolled his eyes and flopped onto his back.
“How could I forget you.” Spike sighed thinking of the Barbie doll clone who had chased after him for months when Drusilla had first hired her.

“Awww that’s so sweetie.” She cooed mistaking his words for a compliment.
“So what are you calling me for Harmony? Is it about the divorce papers? I sent them a week ago.”
“Yes we got them well done on effectively pissing Dru off by the way. She’s made my life nothing but hell since you left. I’ve barely had time for a manicure because i’ve been forced to keep you guys splitting a secret.” Harmony groaned.

“Yeah well announce it to the world for all I care.”
“Actually that’s why im calling. It turns out that someone found out your getting divorced and Drusilla’s doing an interview with a paper as we speak so it will be ready for tomorrow’s issue and she’s going to tell everyone you left her and the baby for that Buffy girl.”
Spike sat up at that and stared at the wall with his mouth open in shock.

“No way she can’t fucking do that!”
“She can and she’s going to.”
“Im not letting those vultures bad mouth Buffy…what can I do?” Spike asked worriedly.
“Look you should really do your own interview. Everyone’s gunna want the full story on this so I suggest you go on TV or maybe a magazine interview and set the record straight.” Harmony advised.

“And what if no one believes me?” Spike asked worriedly biting his lip.
“Oh I wouldn’t worry about that…after you do your interview someone... I cant name names but someone is going to leak a few videos and pictures of the looney tune doing some very questionable acts to the papers and I have a feeling people will be turning to your side.” Harmony smiled evilly.
“Why are you helping me anyway?” Spike asked suspiciously.
“Look Drusilla is a grade A bitch I hate working for her and well I always thought we had a connection.” Harmony giggled as she played with her hair.

“Uh…yeah course…thanks for the advice Harm…listen…how is the tyke anyway?” Spike asked.
“William! Oh he’s doing great Dru never sees him though. He’s mostly with his nanny or me .” Harmony huffed the last part obviously she didn’t enjoy the babysitting part of her job..
“Wait. What will happen to William then?” Spike asked worriedly.

“Dru’s parents. They’ve been trying to take him away from her since you left but she wont let them and they're planning to go to court to get custody over him.”
“Wow…you really planned this through haven’t you?” Spike chuckled.
“Oh yeah I may not be able to understand science or english and stuff but I can sure as hell plan a persons downfall.”