The next morning Buffy woke up to a loud knock at the door. She yawned loudly and looked at the alarm clock on her bedside table groaning when she saw it was eight o’clock. She threw on a robe and stormed to the door ready to give whoever it was a piece of her mind which is why she was so shocked when she opened the door to see Spike grinning at her.

Spike's eyes drifted over her baby blue hot pants tight white tank which was stretched over her stomach and the pale silk robe she was wearing with a raised eyebrow.
“Do you usually open the door dressed like that?” Spike asked.

“What’s wrong with it?” She snapped.
“Nothing just don’t want the postman to be able to see my girl like this.” He smiled watching as her anger evaporated and her glare was replaced by a gentle smile.
“Wow…well done usually it takes Willow all day to get me out of that kind of mood.” Buffy smiled opening the door wider for him to step inside. He walked straight into the kitchen, threw a bunch of newspapers onto the kitchen table and began to dig around in the fridge.

“Huh? Excuse me? What are you doing?” Buffy asked in confusion.
“I am making you breakfast why don’t you go relax have a shower or something?” Spike smiled at her kissing the tip of her nose before going in search of a frying pan effectively stopping the conversation and leaving no room for argument not that Buffy would have. She was getting more tired by the day and practically ran to the bathroom.
She was in there for over twenty minutes letting the hot water soothe out all her little aches and pains and when she stepped out, wrapping herself in a big fluffy towel she could feel all the tension slip away. She was halfway through brushing her hair when the smell hit her. She almost drooled at the smell of frying bacon and eggs and found herself padding into the kitchen her eyes landing on Spike’s back as he cooked at the stove.

“That smells so good you wouldn’t believe it.” Buffy practically moaned earning a raised eyebrow from Spike. She sat down at the table and reached for a newspaper when Spike’s hand came out of nowhere.
“don’t read those yet okay? There’s something we need to talk about before you read those okay pet?” He smiled tightly and Buffy could see the worry in his eyes.
“What?”
“nothing pet now come on and dig in.” He smiled placing the plate that was piled with Bacon and eggs with an extra plate for the toast. Buffy eagerly dug in munching her way through the food in record time while Spike sat and stared at her in astonishment.

“What? Oh wow Buffy can eat whoo hoo.” Buffy rolled her eyes pushing the now empty plate away from her.
“okay so what’s wrong?” Buffy asked looking at him with a serious look.
“Well…Drusilla’s gone to the papers luv and she…well lets just say she’s put a certain spin to her story.” Spike sighed.
“What do you mean a spin?” Buffy asked her anger already beginning to build.
“Well…lets put it this way…me and you?…we don’t come off too good.” Spike winced when he saw all the colour drain from Buffy’s face as she looked at him with barely contained rage burning in her eyes.
“pass me one of those.” She said in a quiet but deadly voice and Spike handed her one of the many trashy tabloids he had picked up and handed it to her quickly watching as she flicked through the magazine for the article which was on a two page spread.

Wonder couple split!

It emerged last night that Drusilla Rayne and her husband Spike Reynolds have separated and are now in the middle of a very messy divorce. The 27 year old actress and the 28 year old director have been married for four years and have a 7 month baby boy together. Spike Reynolds was only recently rescued from an island that the survivors of the 287 Flight from San Diego to Sydney were stranded on over a year ago, and this news has come as a shock to everyone. The couple have seemed happily content every time they have been spotted in public although Spike Reynolds has not been seen since his high profile rescue from the island. Rumours behind the split are rife but we have the true story right from the source. Mrs Drusilla Rayne released a statement last night saying this;
“I have been deeply hurt by a man I was deeply in love with and am of course devastated by the arrival of divorce papers although I should of guessed. Spike wasn’t the most caring husband and hasn’t even hugged his son since he arrived back home. I am saddened to inform the world that my marriage is over and all because of a woman I helped save.”
When we asked what Mrs Rayne meant by the end of her marriage was caused by someone se helped save we were once again shocked and can reveal that Spike Giles not only seems to be heartless, cruel man who has ran out on his family but he is also a cheat. It seems he has been involved with fellow survivor Buffy Summers. It seems they have been an item since meeting on the island and we here at Stars! Would like to say we are disgusted by how heartless Buffy Summers is to lure a once loving man away from hi-


Buffy threw the magazine onto the table and stared at it in disgust when it opened onto a huge picture of an emotional Drusilla.
“What the hell are we going to do?” Buffy asked too stunned to properly think right now. Sure she had dealt with a lot of media coverage since being rescued but it had all died down over three months ago and now there was no way she was staying out of it.
“I’ve already made some phone calls and im going to release a statement too.” Spike answered taking a hold of her hand in an effort to comfort her.
“But that doesn’t mean anyone’s going to believe you!
Everyone loves her Spike…why would they believe us?” Buffy asked her eyes begging to tear slightly. Things had been going so well and she actually felt as if her life was on track and now she had to deal with this crap.

“Because I have some help…Drusilla P.A Harmony. She’s got some serious shit on Drusilla luv. She’s gunna give me the photos and video clips later today and I can give it to whoever’s gunna interview me.” Spike explained.
Buffy just looked back down at the table with a depressed look and sighed sadly.
“Hey none of that luv okay? Things are going to be okay.” Spike smiled kissing her softly on the lips.
Buffy smiled and looked back at him some of her fear slowly melting away.

“Okay…I trust you…im guessing I shouldn’t be going out today though right?” Buffy said knowing that there were probably paparazzi every where looking for her.
“yeah I think staying in is for the best. If you don’t mine can I call Harmony and the newspaper from here? You can always be here to back me up then…to be honest I think I’ll need the help.” Spike admitted quietly.
Buffy just smiled and nodded moving forward so she was wrapped up in his warm embrace.
“I Love you pet.”
“Love you too.” She sighed smiling when she heard his gasp.


“Wait a minute so let me get this straight. She cheated on you like a dozen times and you put up with it. Then you left and the plane you were on crashed Drusilla pretended that you were still together and that the baby is yours but now you’ve found out the baby isn’t yours?” The man sat there staring at Spike in disbelief.
“Yeah pretty much.” Spike nodded.
“And you two are now expecting a baby?” The man asked with a raised brow.

“Yes.” Spike nodded again.
“And what exactly are on these tapes?” The man asked directing his question to the blonde haired woman who was standing in front of the mirror preening herself.
“Huh? What?” She asked stupidly turning away from the mirror and focusing on the reporter.
“What’s on these?” He asked holding up the various tapes and rolls of film.
“Oh! Well a few of them are Dru’s urm…personal videos if you know what I mean and then the rest are her indulging in her favourite habit.” Harmony shrugged.
“Your telling me these are videos and pictures of Drusilla Reynolds screwing around and doing drugs?” The man asked in an awe filled voice.
“Oh believe me screwing is making it sound romantic she may as well have been torturing them in those videos.” Harmony shuddered.

“So is that all?” Buffy asked from her place by the doorway of the room.
“Yes,….believe me we have enough here to fill a months worth of paper.” the man smiled following Spike as he led him to the door.
Before he walked out however he turned to look at Buffy and give her a warm smile.
“just to let you know I hope everything goes well.” He smiled nodding at Spike and walking off down the path smirking at all the reporters and paparazzi that stood on the street staring at him with envy as he walked out of the house.

Oh boy tomorrows issue is gunna be a sell out!

He grinned to himself jumping into his car and tearing off back to the office.

“Are you all right luv?” Spike asked walking up to her and taking her hand.
“Yeah im good. You think they’ll believe you?” She asked glumly.
“Buffy if there’s one thing I know about people. They love to love celebrities but the love to hate them more. As soon as this gets released im pretty sure that Drusilla will be despised…anyway she’s gunna have to answer to the police no matter what with those picture and videos.” Spike grinned at the thought of Dru being locked up.

“Ahem!” They both turned to face Harmony who was standing there giving them a pointed look.
“don’t I get a thank you?” She whined.
“Thank you harmony.” Spike said gratefully.
“Your welcome now if you excuse me I need to go find myself a new client…I saw don’t want to be tied to that psycho when all this gets uncovered. Good luck with the like…nappies and stuff.” She said brightly before also flouncing out the door.

Buffy just shook her head chuckling at the bordering on insane woman.
“So pet…guess I’d better be going.” Spike said softly wrapping her up in a tight hug. He kissed her lightly on the lips not wanting to ruin how well they were doing and he was halfway to the door when Buffy stopped him.
“Why don’t you stay for a bit? I could make dinner and we could watch some movies or something and im thinking you don’t want to go out there and get bombarded by insults.” Buffy smiled wryly referring to the many paparazzi that had managed to find her address.

“Sure i'd love to stay awhile but…”
“But what? Buffy asked a little put out by his rejection.
“Well do you have to cook dinner cant we order in?” He said in a dead serious voice.
Buffy glared at him and smacked him over the head giggling as he grinned roguishly at her.