Chapter 4

Buffy groaned and leant on a nearby tree. She bent backwards hearing her bones pop she sighed in relief but still winced at the little aches she could feel running along her spine. She closed her eyes still leaning on the tree thankful that she could rest for a bit. She tensed when she felt a hand on her shoulder and she spun around and let out a little
squeak at seeing Spike standing there with a grin on his face.

“Turn back around pet…I’ll help get rid of all your aches pet. Spike leered turning her around to face the tree and running his hands up and down her back kneading it softly. Buffy moaned and her eyes fluttered closed at the wonderful feelings running through her.

Hmmm god his hands are amazing.

His hands travelled higher and she gasped when his fingers played over the very sensitive part of her neck.

“Found a soft spot huh luv?” Spike whispered in her ear and she groaned again not realising just how close he had moved to her. He was practically flat against her back now and her eyes shot open when she felt his mouth close down on her neck.

He sucked and nibbled on her neck and instead of turning around and pushing him away like she knew she should she turned around and pressed her lips against his effectively shutting down her brain completely.

She whimpered into his mouth and sunk into the kiss letting his tongue inside of her mouth and gasping yet again as his tongue tangled with hers. It took her a full minute before she came to her senses and pushed him away. He was so lost in the kiss that he was unprepared for her gentle push and he stumbled backwards staring at her with glazed eyes watching as she licked her lips subconsciously.
“Buffy…” Before he could get anything else out she had run away leaving him staring into thin air.

No way is she getting away that easy.

When he got back to camp it was empty and the fire was extinguished. He ducked into his hut and grinned when he saw Buffy laying there flat against the wall staring at him with a mixture of fear and anticipation.

“Hey luv…” Spike whispered moving in closer to her.
“Please Spike just go to sleep…not tonight I can’t…I…can we talk in the morning?” Buffy pleaded.
Spike didn’t want her to get away with it but he sighed and nodded his head instead of kissing her like he had hoped he fell onto his back next to her. He couldn’t get to sleep however and he could tell she hadn’t either. Her breathing was uneven and he could feel how tense she was.
He turned onto his side to try to get comfy and was surprised to see her facing him with her eyes open.

She was so close that Spike could feel her warm breath on his face and he screwed his eyes shut trying to dispel the images in his head sadly his body didn’t work with him and he could feel himself harden which wasn’t helpful since his crotch was pressed tightly against Buffy’s belly. He felt her tense but instead of moving she continued to just lay there.

What’s wrong with this girl? She seems like she wants me one minute and then acts like a bleeding ice queen right after and then she’s all over me again.

Instead of letting this moment pass, he was eager to get as close to the blonde as possible and soon he was pressed so close that he knew she could feel every line of his hard body and he could feel her breath on his throat.
“What are you doing?” Her quiet question surprised Spike but not enough to make him move back.
“What’s it feel like? I'm keeping us as warm as possible.” He lied knowing full well that she knew what he was doing. He backed his face away to where he guessed her face was and leant in a few inches so he could feel her lips just barely grazing his.

Oh god.

Buffy’s entire body tensed as she felt his lips brush against hers and then instantly melted again when his lips pressed firmly against hers. He wasted no time and kissed her like he was a starved man eating his favourite dish.

His lips were so soft but his kisses were hard, not that Buffy minded. She preferred rough, hard kisses to gentle loving ones. If he had given her a soft kiss she just might have pushed him away but instead his kisses were harsh and demanding.

Something she could definitely work with. She felt his tongue trying to worm its way into her mouth and she parted her lips willingly letting him slide his tongue in to duel with hers.
It was without a doubt the hottest kiss she had ever had and she could feel herself ache for him already. His hand worked its way under her top and up to grope her breast and she gasped into his mouth when his fingers stroked and twisted her nipple till it hardened.

She suddenly realised where she was and pulled away a little bit staring fearfully at the sleeping figures of the three other occupants of their little shack. Her eyes had adjusted to the dark and that’s all she could see was Xander’s broad back as he was turned away from her. The two other girls were hidden from sight behind his bulky frame. She looked back at Spike and he gave her sly little smile.

“Gunna have too keep quite then aren’t we?” Spike smirked.
Buffy was about to protest but somehow he managed to pull her t-shirt up till it was around her neck before she even got a syllable out and his talented mouth was working away at her breasts, licking and suckling lightly on her nipples. She felt the flood between her legs and knew she was too far gone now to stop anyway.

She reached down and ran her hands over his unbelievably god-like body mapping out each sensitive spot he had and smiling to herself when he felt him shudder when she touched his nipples.

Somehow her hands managed to unbuckle his belt pull his zip down and pull his dick out without her even knowing. Her eyes widened at the sheer size of the hardness in her hands and she sighed at the fact she wouldn’t be able to have him inside her. Desert island meant no condoms and no way was she getting pregnant on a damn island. Ahh well there was always other things.

She gripped the base of his cock firmly and began to stroke him at the same time running her fingertips over the head of him to spread the liquid that appeared there over the rest of his member. She hardly even noticed that he had stopped touching her.

She was so focused on him in her hand and she grinned at the little noises he was making. She soon realised she was being seriously left out on the touching department but she didn’t have time to complain. Pretty soon he had his hand down the front of her jeans and was rubbing her dripping centre in time with her strokes.

She squeezed his dick a little harder when his fingers pinched her clit and he let out an unmanly squeak. She could tell he wasn’t far off and she used her other hand to dip inside his jeans to fondle his balls.

As soon as her finger touched the sensitive part between his balls and ass he exploded in her hand spraying his load all over the sand beneath them. She smiled proudly to herself as he collapsed onto her and she licked her hand clean.

Hmm he tastes good.

After a few minutes she began to wriggle trying to get his attention. When he finally came out of his daze he realised she hadn’t yet cum and a determined look settled in his eyes. He plunged two fingers into her core and he put a hand over her mouth to stop the loud cry that almost tumbled from her lips.

She lifted her hands in instinct to pull his hand off but they just rested limply atop his hand and she gazed at him behind glassy eyes. Something about the submissive position she was in struck something in her and her eyes rolled again as his fingers continued to thrust into her. He knew she was close and could see the pleading look in her eyes.

Giving in and letting her have her pleasure he tapped her clit and felt her muscles clench and spasm around his fingers as she flew over the edge. When she came too properly she was nestled in his tight embrace and her clothes were all on tidy again. She wanted to get away from his protective arms. Wanted to leave and never see him again. It’s what she did. She didn’t have relationships.
Didn’t have connections. She kept her distance. She ran. But on an island…where was there to run?

“Yo! Billy!”
Spike’s eyes fluttered open and he let out a tired groan. A gap in-between two planks of wood in the wall allowed a stray beam of light to burn into his eyes and he ducked his head sharply to get away from the pain. He turned around to see Willow, Cordelia and Xander all staring at him.

“What?” Spike asked a little grumpily.

“Did Buffy sleep here last night?” Xander questioned.
It wasn’t until then that Spikes brain fully connected and he glanced around the tiny hut as if there was space for her too hide. The last thing he remembered was her warm body wrapped tightly around his and now there was no sign of her.

“uhh yeah she slept here….she must have gotten up early.” Spike sighed a little dejectedly.

You’re crazy Summers. Completely and utterly out of my fucking tree. Buffy growled to herself kicking a tree viciously. The pain shot up her leg and she groaned in pain leaning against the poor innocent tree and clutching her foot tightly in her hands.

She had woken up before the sun had even risen and had freaked out as soon as she realised where she was. She had never ever stayed the night with a guy. She had made the vow to not let anyone in at fifteen and she wasn’t gunna just give up on it now that a particularly hot guy walked into her life.

Even if he does make me feel.

She closed her eyes and remembered how he had felt sleeping next to her last night. She hadn’t had that kind of intimacy for years. Sure she had screwed around but she had never felt that…connected before.

Fucking hell get over it. Just ignore it.

“Just pretend it never happened. Ignore it completely.” Buffy muttered to herself making her way back to where she knew the others had camped.