Chapter 5

Spike spotted Buffy emerge from the trees and shielded his eye from the sun grinning as he took in just how beautiful she was. She was only wearing a tiny pair of baby blue hot pants that showed off her entire leg and a teeny white tank top that clung to her tits perfectly.

He groaned as he felt a stirring down below and chuckled at how teenagerish he was acting.
“Down boy.” He laughed at himself looking down at the front of his jeans.

“What?” Riley asked confused staring at the blonde guy as they lifted the metal roof they had built for yet another shelter.
“Nothing mate.” Spike smirked lowering his piece in place and jogging up too meet Buffy.

Buffy’s mouth went dry as she saw Spike standing on the beach. He was holding a sheet of metal above his head and she almost choked on her tongue at the sight of his well muscled stomach and chest that was on display. His hair was all curly and in disarray due to the fact no one had found any hair gel and she decided she liked it better that way. She didn’t even notice he was coming closer to her till it was too late to run.

“Hey cutie.” Spike greeted beaming his pearly whites at her and sticking his tongue out between his teeth as he dragged his eyes over her body making it very clear what he was thinking.
“Hi.” Buffy greeted looking anywhere but at him.
Spike frowned when he noticed she wasn’t even looking at him and he coughed to break the silence that had descended on them.
“You weren’t there this morning.” Spike stated looking up at her.
“I went for a walk.” Buffy shrugged.

Fine if that’s how she bloody wants to play it.

“Aw okay. That’s cool. Just to let you know that you didn’t need to feel awkward or nothing it’s not as if It meant anything.” Spike said acting disinterested scratching his back slightly. He saw Buffy tense a little but it went so fast he wasn’t even sure he saw it.
“That’s good. Cause I didn’t know how to tell you. I don’t want anything from you. It was just fun but that’s all okay.” Buffy said feeling a tad relieved but also a little disappointed by what he had said.

What’s the matter with you! You don’t want him interested in you! This will make it all the more easier to just ignore it!

She knew she was lying to herself however and she gulped back a lump in her throat before walking off in the direction of a waving Angel.


2 Weeks and four days:

“Oh fucking hell….Jesus….ugh.” Spike grunted and groaned his way to orgasms pulling on his dick quickly desperate for release. It didn’t take long and he pulled up the brown shorts and ran a hand through his hair in frustration.

Damn that bitch to hell.

Two weeks since what he was now calling “the incident” and she had barely said a word to him. She had even moved huts so she know slept in one with Captain forehead and that old perv Giles. They were both after her he just knew it the slimy bastards.

He made his way back to the camp even more frustrated than he had been when he had left and he sat down on a log next to Xander and Wesley with a huff. They both looked at him curiously but didn’t say anything.

Buffy and Willow lay nearby both on beach towels soaking up the rays. Spike stared at Buffy’s practically naked body in longing running his eyes from her cute little toes to her wavy blonde hair. Everything about her just screamed goddess and he was seriously getting desperate. Since getting on the island she had only grown hotter and Spike wasn’t sure whether it was because of the golden tan she once had that had now turned into an even darker gold or the fact that her hair seemed more wild and had streaks of almost pure white in it after being bleached by the sun but she looked hotter than anyone he had ever seen and he had seen every playboy cover in existence.

“She’s something aint she.” Riley grinned roguishly nudging Spike.
“Hmm yeah I guess she’s all right.” Spike mumbled trying to tear his gaze from her smooth looking stomach.

“All right? you kidding right?! She’s fucking hot as hell! And you can just tell she’d be good in the sack.” Riley smirked in what he obviously thought was a seductive manner.
Before Spike could reply however Riley turned to Xander.
“I'm right aren’t I she’s hot.” Riley asked Xander as if reassuring himself.
Xander got a panicked look in his eye and glanced at the two sunbathers in worry.

“Come on man…you know she is…not that im saying I want her or anything…” Xander stammered.
“Don’t worry Whelp we aint gunna tell Red you find Buffy attractive. I don’t think she’d mind anyway as long as you don’t try something.” Spike grinned teasingly causing Xander to blush.

Ever since the first day Spike had suspected something between those two but it wasn’t until 3 days ago that Spike and the others had stumbled back to camp carrying water and had caught the whelp and red with their tongues almost buried own each others throats. Oz and Tara had promptly warned Xander if he hurt their friend they would both rip his arms off and use them as bait for fishing. He had of course gotten scared, been calmed down by Willow and things had seemed to be hotting up since.

If things are getting so hot with them why can’t Buffy fucking want me then!
“So you have sex with her yet?” Riley asked Xander earning a glare from Spike.

Stupid prat.

“No. We’ve only known each other just over two weeks. And we are stuck on an island for Christ sake.” Xander chuckled nervously.
“Yeah well who knows how long we’re gunna be here.” Riley sighed looking down at the floor. The three guys gave each other unbelievably depressed looks each one knowing the longer they stayed there the less chance they had of someone finding them.

“So you think Buffy would be up for some jungle fun?” Riley smirked lewdly effectively breaking the despair filled mood.
“Nah I don’t think so….she seems like such a nice girl…when she opens up. But other times she just seems…away. Like she’s not really here. She doesn’t want to really make friends with anyone. Willow seems to be the closest but she hasn’t exactly joined in with the group has she.” Xander said turning his eyes to study the mysterious blonde.

“Deep thoughts I was just looking for a yes or no answer.” Riley sighed as if Xander was an idiot for thinking otherwise before trotting over to sit with Gunn and Fred both of whom gave him an exasperated look before he even sat down.
“I was just saying what I thought.” Xander justified himself feeling like a fool.

“Hey don’t worry about it that guys a tosser. Your right she doesn’t seem to want to mesh well with us does she?” Spike sighed thoughtfully.
“I wonder what happened to her to make her like that.” Xander pondered but his thoughts were stolen away when his red head “friend” stood up and started to walk over to him with a beautiful smile lighting up her face.

Spike saw the sparks flying between the two and sat up replacing Willow by Buffy’s side.
“What are you doing?” Buffy asked a little exasperated sigh tearing from her lips.
“I'm topping up my tan what does it look like.” Spike said sarcastically laying down on his side so he effectively shielded Buffy’s tiny frame with his back much like he had on the night of the “incident.”

She chose to ignore him in an attempt to get rid of him but quickly gave up on that when she felt his surprisingly cool fingers glide up and down her belly. She gasped quietly as his fingers lightly traced the underside of her breast.
“Stop it.” Buffy moaned as she felt his hand actually slip under her bikini top a little.

“You really want to? I’ve thought of nothing but you sweetheart. You’re in my head, my blood. I'm drowning in you Buffy. I want you so much. You’re telling me that since that night you haven’t thought about this?” Spike smirked fully self assured although inside he was nervous as hell. She moaned again however when he pressed on her nipple slightly and he knew he had her.
“Come on pet come into the jungle for a few minutes.” Spike whispered in her ear before standing up and practically bolting into the jungle.

Buffy lay there completely immobile her brain had been turned to mush by his gentle caresses and she knew her face must have been bright red. She bit her lip thinking deeply.
If I get up and go with him I know what’s gunna happen…It’s afterwards that im worried about.

Her treacherous body however already seemed to have made the decision for her because without even realising it she was already a few yards into the jungle. She couldn’t see Spike anywhere and she was about to give up when she felt a hand close over her mouth and a body push her up against a tree. She groaned as her nipple rubbed against the rough bark and a shot of pleasure shot through her.

Oh Jesus.

Spike ground his dick into her ass moaning as he did so. He had basically been hard for the last 14 days with no way to relieve himself but with his hand and with his lifestyle he was used to having someone to help him out and he was out of his mind with need. He reached up and pulled her biking string so it undone and he ripped it off; her bikini bottoms went next as he untied the little bows on her hips that kept them together. Completely nude to his gaze he spun her around so he could see her and he growled at how amazingly stunning her body was.

Without another thought he spun her back around so she was facing the tree and lifted her by her hips. He didn’t think of checking if she was ready but he needn’t have worried she was absolutely dripping and Spike grunted out his pleasure as his dick finally pushed its way inside her tiny body. Buffy screamed silently as he buried himself inside her. He was so big and the angle he had her in caused him to go so deep he was bumping her cervix. She closed her eyes in pleasure as she felt his body pull out of her and thrust back in quickly.

She adjusted to his rhythm quickly, pushing herself up and down on him as he roughly pushed into her. She cried loudly when she felt him rub against her g-spot and he immediately slapped a hand over her mouth again to shut off the cries.
He grinned to himself as he felt her muscles clench around him.

He continued to push into her relishing the feel over her body as he slid in and out and he ran his hand up and down her silky back watching the muscles quaver under his touch. She was bent at the waist now clinging to the tree as he kept up the fast pace. And she could feel her self getting dizzy.
“Oh god….baby im gunna cum.” Spike grunted from behind her.

Her eyes widened and she gasped and clawed at his hand. He released her mouth and frowned down at her back. What was the matter? was he hurting her?

He stopped thrusting immediately though it felt like torture doing so. He was so close and he so needed it.
“Don’t cum in me. I haven’t got the pill.” Buffy whimpered.
Spike nodded dumbly and pushed back in desperate to finish. He felt his balls clench and he pulled out rubbing her clit roughly. He heard her moan his name before collapsing to her knees in front of him and before he could control it he came all over her back.

Minutes passed in silence except for the heavy breathing of them both as they both came back down from the climaxes. Spike knelt down behind her panting heavily.
“Im sorry Buffy. I didn’t mean too…” Spike trailed off not knowing what to say.

He looked down at the ground sheepishly and when he looked back she had turned around and was watching him with an unreadable expression on her face.
“It’s okay. Doesn’t matter. I just need a towel and some clothes.” She asked him.

“Of course luv. I’ll go get some.” Spike smiled eager to go do something for her. As he walked away he heard her whisper after him.

“And don’t call me luv.”