Author's Chapter Notes:
The smut is here
Chapter 10 – Giving and receiving

Buffy was sitting in the drawing room watching the clock slowly move its way to three. Her mother and sister were keeping her company and Lady Dawn was sure that her sister must be in a state of excitement as she noticed the continual glances at the clock.

Lady Joyce was still worried. She knew her daughter well and was not convinced by her display that morning at the breakfast table. Her head strong daughter could not possibly have fallen in love at first sight, she refused to believe it. She also knew that Buffy would not accept a gentleman her father had chosen for her without good reason.

“Buffy my dear,” Lady Joyce asked politely “are you sure you wish to accept Lord William.”

“Oh mama,” Buffy replied, “he is the most handsome of men and I am sure we will suit admirably.” Noticing the look of worry on her mother’s face she decided to tell her the truth, however she needed to get rid of Dawn first.

“Dawnie, could you please go to my room and look for my blue fan?” Buffy asked of her sister. “It is starting to get a trifle warm in here and I would not like Lord William to see me with a red face.”

Lady Dawn jumped up from the sofa to do her sister’s bidding. She was tired of waiting for Buffy’s beau to arrive and was glad of something to do. Once she had gone from the room Buffy turned to her mother.

“Mama we do not have much time until Dawn returns so I will make this statement quickly. I do NOT love Lord William nor will I ever do. He is a rake of the highest order and he has had the same mistress for several years.”

Lady Joyce opened her mouth to reply, but Buffy forestalled her.

“Do not say anything mama, I know exactly what I am doing.” Buffy assured her mother. “He is the best choice that father has brought before me so far and I will not be married to an old man. I have plans for this marriage mama, which do not include producing an heir on the man. I will be the perfect wife in public and keep face with the ton, but I will not be laughed at behind my back while he leaves me alone at night to see his mistress.”

Unable to reply Lady Joyce stared at her daughter as she continued.

“Once he has proposed and can not cry off I will tell him of MY conditions for this marriage. If he as desperate for Craven money as I believe he is then he will not demure.” Buffy looked at her mother sternly and continued, “I hold all the aces in this marriage mama be sure of that.”

Nothing more could be said as both heard the return of Lady Dawn presumably with the fan she had been sent for. Bursting through the door of the drawing room Dawn breathed quickly in her excitement. “He’s here Buffy and you were correct, he is so handsome.”

Giving her mother a look which Lady Joyce interpreted as an entreaty to keep her silence, Buffy turned towards the door as Craven entered the room and spoke directly to Buffy.

“Buffy my dear, could you accompany me to the library please? You have a visitor who wishes to speak to you.” Turning to his wife Craven instructed her to ensure that refreshments should be brought to the drawing room in preparation of the celebration of their daughter’s betrothal.

Buffy followed in her father’s wake towards the library. Although she had her speech planned out in her head, she was not sure if she would be able to go through with her plan. She was conscience of the nerves in her stomach and her legs were shaking badly.

Entering the room behind her father, Buffy stood stock still staring at William. He was, without doubt, the most handsome man she had ever met. If he loved her she would be the luckiest woman on earth, but she knew that would never be. A man who had been with a woman for ten years was not likely to give her up overnight.

“My Lord,” Buffy spoke into the silence, “how nice of you to come and visit again with us so soon.”

Craven looked at his daughter and then back to Lord William. “Buffy, William has something he wishes to ask you and as you know he has already spoken to me and had been given my approval.”

Buffy looked at her father hoping her disgust did not show on her face.

“Yes papa.”

“I will leave you now William,” Craven spoke into the room and promptly turned and left them alone.

William walked slowly towards Buffy and stood directly in front of her. He took hold of her hand and placed a kiss over her knuckles. “Did you sleep well last night Pet?” he asked. He hoped she had dreamed of him and the pleasure he had given her. He felt tightness in his loins as he thought of how she had looked as he played with her cunny. He smiled at her and winked.

Buffy stared up at his deep blue eyes and once again thought him the most handsome of men. She blushed prettily as she too remembered his wonderful kisses and knowing fingers. Remembering her own actions when she went to bed, she blushed even more.

“I…slept well enough my Lord,” she stammered “thank you for asking.”

“Good,” he replied. “Buffy, will you do me the honour of becoming my wife”

Although she had been expecting the proposal, she was still a little shocked. She looked him in the eye and wondered if he had spent the night remembering their encounter in the library. As she contemplated her reply her eyes fell from his eyes and travelled down towards his neck. She noticed a faint purple bruise that had not been there last night. She knew without a doubt that he had gone from her arms to his strumpet. Anger rose within her and she closed her eyes to try and hold back the feelings inside. She could not falter now; she had to ensure that he did not know that she knew about Lady Drusilla just yet.

“I….I…will, my Lord.” It had been the hardest thing she had ever had to say in her life, but she had to be married to be free.

William smiled down at his betrothed and he increased the pressure on the hand he was holding.

“We best make this official my love,” he said as his free hand travelled into his pocket to remove his mother’s ring.

With great care William placed the ring on her finger and was glad to see that it was a perfect fit. He did not want to despoil the ring in any way as it had belonged to his mother and he had loved her very much.

Buffy stared down at the emerald on her finger. It was, without doubt, the most beautiful ring she had ever seen. Tears came to her eyes unbidden and in her heart she wished that this union was one of love.

“Tears my darling?” William said as he drew her towards him and held her in an embrace. “I will make you so happy Buffy. I will never let you down.”

Knowing that this was a lie but allowing him to continue to hold her Buffy willed the tears to stop. She must make her move soon.

William’s hand went under her chin and tilted her head towards him.

“I think we should seal this agreement with a kiss Pet,” he said and slowly lowered his head towards her.

It took all the will-power Buffy possessed to allow him to kiss her. Thoughts of how he had spent the night in the arms of his mistress came unbidden to her mind. She wanted nothing more that to put a knife through his black heart.

As his soft lips touched her own lightly all thoughts went from her head. Holding her tighter against him, William deepened the kiss taking advantage of her slightly parted lips to plunge his tongue inside. When Buffy responded shyly touching her tongue to hers he lost all composure.

He crushed her to him, plundering her mouth. She tasted of mint and lemon and he was reminded of the taste of her juices. She was as sweet as honey and she melted against him. Electric shocks sparked between then and when Buffy’s hands moved around his neck he was almost lost. His hands moved downwards and gripped her buttocks hard. Lifting her slightly against him Buffy could help but notice the hard length pressing into her stomach. She was as lost as he. She could not get close enough to him. How could a kiss be so explosive? Reluctantly William let her go but he did not leave much space between them.

“The wedding will have to be soon Luv, or the next time I kiss you I will have you on your back with your skirts around your neck and my mouth on your cunt.”

Buffy stared up at him shocked at what he had said, but she could not stop the feeling of excitement that passed through her at the thought. If he could create magic with his fingers what would his mouth do?

“Do you want me William?” she smiled at him. This was all part of her plan. He had to want her for it to work. “I want you to bring the magic back to me at your hand, and I want it soon.” She lifted her hand to pet his face and with a shy smile she said, “Would I like your mouth on me William, would it be as pleasant as your hand?”

William was as hard as a rock as he stared down in astonishment at his virgin bride to be. She looked at him in all innocence but the words she spoke brought all sorts of images to his mind. He loved the taste of pussy and he was sure he was going to thoroughly enjoy hers.

“Shall we try it out for size sweetheart?” he teased, “after all we will be married soon and what I want to do you will not compromise your virginity in any way.”

Buffy stared at him. She could not believe the words that came from his mouth. He left her standing there in the middle of the library as he walked over and locked the door. He stalked back towards her and took hold of both her hands to lead her to the chaise-lounge. Seating her down by her shoulders he knelt down between her legs.

“Wh…What are you going to do?” she asked breathlessly.

“Why….bring you pleasure sweetheart” he replied curling his tongue behind his top teeth. Watching this gesture Buffy felt her self melt inside and could already feel the stickiness of her secretions coat her thighs.

William moved his hands to her ankles and drew her legs apart. He slowly moved his hands up her legs drawing the hem of her dress with him. Tickling the soft skin at the back of her knees he moved himself up to kiss the moan from her lips. Fuck going slow he thought, he needed to taste her now. Before she knew what was happening to her, Buffy’s dress was around her waist and William was drawing her to the edge of the seat.

He stared down at the petals laid bare before him through the slit in her drawers. The blonde curls taunted him with their wetness and he slowly moved his hand towards them. Last night he had pleasured her beneath her clothes and had not seen the glory of her pussy. As he slowly rubbed around her outer lips moving slowly to her centre he looked up at her face and was entrapped by the pleasure he found there. She was enjoying this very much. Her head was thrown back and she arched her back as she opened her legs wider for him of their own accord.

Ignoring his own arousal which was paining him badly, he was determined to make this good for her.

“Open your eyes for me sweetheart,” he husked at her. “I want you to look at me while I pleasure you.”

Buffy opened her eyes and stared down at the man between her legs. He was looking her with such a fire in his eyes that she could not refuse him.

Holding her with his eyes he lowered his head. He looked down for a few seconds at the feast before him and returned his eyes to hers. “So pretty,” he whispered to her. “I wonder if it tastes as good as it looks.”

Moving his hands to her inner thighs he opened her even wider and lowered his head still further. He kissed each of her thighs slowly drawing the soft skin into his mouth giving a little nip with his teeth as he did. He felt her thighs quiver at his touch and smiled to himself. He was going to enjoy this.

Moving his head towards her soft petals he darted out his tongue and placed it at her hole. Licking around her entrance he made sure he did not go near her clit, he would keep that for later. He moved his tongue up and down her slit while keeping his eyes on the beauty above him. He could feel her swell against his tongue as her pussy lips started to guard the entrance he sought. Using his left hand he parted her lips with his fingers and flattened his tongue to taste her fully.

Buffy’s breathing was coming in short pants. She could not believe the sensations she was feeling. His tongue was magical and she knew that soon she would come apart. Excitement built inside her and she could feel her toes start to curl in anticipation. Her legs were shaking badly and she could not keep her hands still, she moved them into his hair and held him closely to her.

William loved the feel of her hands in his hair and decided it was time to take this seduction to the next level. Moving his head slightly he latched his teeth to her clit and bit lightly while lashing it with his quick moving tongue.

A scream she could not stop came unbidden to her mouth. William quickly moved his hand to stifle her response; he did not want an interruption to their play. He continued to lick her slowly as she calmed down.

“God, Buffy, you taste of lemon and peach and I could spend all day and night down here.” He gave her one last lick as he started to help her to smooth down her clothing.
William was as hard as a rock and he was desperate for release but he realised it was too soon in their relationship for him to get her to help him with his problem.

Buffy stood on shaky legs and looked at William. He smiled at her once more and pulled her into his arms. “You tasted so sweet darling,” he whispered into her ear then moved his mouth to cover hers. Buffy tasted herself on his tongue and wondered why she felt ready to do anything he wanted with her. He pulled her closer and she felt his desire once more hard and thick against her belly. Slowly she dropped her hand and touched him through his trousers. William shuddered violently and drew back from her.

“God, Buffy don’t touch me,” he husked.

“Why my Lord, do you not like it?” she smiled coquettishly up at him.

William smiled down at her. “I like it a lot sweetheart, but if you don’t stop I will have to release my trousers and let you continue and I don’t want to frighten you.” He was amazed at this as he realised that this was true. He did not want her to shy away from him and he wondered at the reason for this.

“Take it out William,” she breathed at him. “Let me see my future.”

He did not need to be asked twice. Unbuttoning his flap he allowed his cock to spring free. Taking her small hand in his he brought it to him. Linking his hand over the back of hers he placed it on his aching dick and showed her the amount of pressure he liked as she stroked him up and down.

Buffy stared down at him fascinated with how it jumped in her hands. She noticed the dew of his pre-cum on the tip and became engrossed in how it appeared to increase as she stroked him. Moving her hand to the tip she caught the drop on her finger. She looked William in the eye as she slowly lifted it to her mouth to taste. After all he had tasted her, why should she not taste him.

William stared at her and watched her little pink tongue taste him. He felt himself swell even more and was sure that he had never been so hard in his life. Even during his and Drusilla’s ‘games’ he had never been this hard.

“Do you know what I would like you to do Luv?” William whispered in her ear as she continued to stroke him. “I would like you down on your knees with your mouth around my cock.” His hips were moving against her hand and he knew he was near the end. “I want to spend myself on your tongue like you did on mine. I want to watch your face as you taste me.” He started to thrust in earnest now as Buffy’s strokes became more forceful.

“Yes Pet” he said “keep doing that. So good my sweet Buffy. So fine, my darling, my love, mine.”

Buffy thrilled at his words. She now knew the power a woman could have over a man if she let down the defences that society demanded she keep in place. She suddenly understood why men took mistresses as their wives would not do this for their husbands. While she re-evaluated her plan. She wanted him on his knees for her and to do that she would have to go on her knees for him.

Still stroking his cock she moved in front of him. “What would you do for me if I was to put my mouth around you William? Would you love me forever? Would you stay faithful to me? Would you pleasure me every night?”

William was beyond all thought. “Anything Buffy, anything,” he promised. And he meant it, he needed her mouth on him now or he would burst a nut all over the library.

Buffy smiled at him in triumph. “In that case William, tell me what to do,” and she dropped on her knees in front of him and licked him from base to tip. She was surprised at the taste and how pleasant it was on her tongue. “Do you want me to keep on licking you William?”

He was ready to explode. He could feel his balls tightening and he needed her mouth around him now. Putting his hands on either side of her head he drew her to him. “Open wide sweetheart,” he whispered. “I need to be inside you now.” Desperation made his voice needy.

Opening her mouth wide, Buffy let him in. Closing her mouth around his girth she tried to stop the choking reflex she suddenly felt. William seemed to know exactly how she felt and instructed her to take in only the head and lick around it. When she was happy with that he told her to start to suck.

And that is exactly what she did. William threw his head back and used all his self-control not to just thrust blindly into her mouth. He could not believe the wanton minx that would become his wife soon. Looking forward to teaching her all the tricks he knew, he could see himself spending more than one month a year in her company. Without warning he came hard into her mouth and watched her eyes widen slightly. “Swallow it all down sweetheart,” he commanded as he thrust himself into her mouth.

Once he was spent he collapsed down in front of her. Looking at her mouth he could see some of his spunk that she had missed. She watched him look at her and she lifted her hand to her mouth and catching the drops on her fingers she slowly licked.

William drew her into his arms and kissed her passionately. He could taste himself on her and it turned him on again. Pulling back slightly from her he stood and helped her to her feet. “Now you’ve been introduced to Spike in the best way possible Luv, I hope you will ‘talk’ to him again soon.”

Buffy giggled and William thought it sounded like the bells of angels. “Spike? You call your thing Spike?”

“You like that Luv?” he leered at her.

“Yes, I like that very much.” She smiled at him. “I will call you Spike from now on William, and you will call me Buffy, and only we will know”

William could not believe how much he liked the sound of that. “Spike it is then Pet.”

It took a little time to make sure they both looked presentable.

It was time to announce their engagement to the family.