Author's Chapter Notes:
Smut time
Chapter 12 – Bath time

William left the Craven town house with a spring in his step. Buffy was turning out to be a little spitfire. He could not believe that in the space of thirty six hours he had met and proposed to a woman who he knew would turn out to be a sexy little vixen. Visions filled his head of their sojourn in the library and he knew that soon he would fuck her into the mattress. He could hardly wait.

Returning to his lodgings he discussed with his valet his rig-out for the evening and decided that he would not visit Dru tonight. For some reason he did not think he could go from Buffy’s charms to Dru’s this evening. He wanted to be fresh for the morrow when he would take her driving through Hyde Park. It was the best way he knew of letting the ton know they were engaged.

William had already decided that he would take the closed carriage tonight as there might be a chance of some playtime with his Buffy. He started at the thought. When did he start to think of her as ‘his Buffy’? He laughed to himself at the thought, he thought of her as his as soon as her lips had went round his cock. He thanked the God’s that he had bathed well that morning or she would have tasted Dru and his ‘gift’ on her tongue, and to be truthful he had too much respect for her to take their love-making that far, no matter how sexy the thought.

Taking a sudden decision to bathe once more he rang for his valet to prepare him a bath. He wanted to be clean for her just in case she put her mouth to him again.

Lying back in the bath in his dressing room, William let his mind wander back to their little encounter that afternoon. He had loved her taste, it reminded of lemon ices from Gunter’s. He wanted to taste her essence again, but what he really wanted to do was shave her little pink pussy. It was by far his favourite form of foreplay. Spending time between a woman’s legs slowly soaping her over and over again, pulling the razor slowly over the curls, watching the pussy lips swell at his ministrations, and the best part was kissing it all better. He loved a bare pussy and he could not wait to do that to her.

Looking down at himself lying relaxed in his bath he realised that certain parts of his anatomy were not relaxed. Down Spike he thought, keep yourself for your little virgin.

Fuck It! He had to give it a stroke. Up and down his hand moved against himself. The warm water and a generous application of sandalwood soap was more than enough lubrication for his purposes. He imagined it was Buffy’s little hand around him. His thoughts moved on to her delicious little mouth. Her un-tutored sucking had sent him into ecstasy. If last night was her first attempt at cock sucking he could only imagine how well she would perform with a little practice. He was more than willing to let her practice all she liked. In fact, he would positively encourage her attempts to please him.

As he continued to stroke harder and faster his thought turned to fucking her. God, but she would be sweet. In his fantasy he could feel her warm, wet cunnie around him. She would squeeze him with wonderful internal muscles, gripping him tight as she came and he spent inside her. He stroked faster and faster, eyes closed as he pictured his golden goddess below him. Water lapped over the edge of the bath, he did not care. With a groan, he came. Opening his eyes he smiled at himself. Soon, he thought, soon I will have her.

How he looked forward to the evening.


In her bedroom Buffy was having similar thoughts as she lay in her bath. She carefully soaped herself with her special blend of vanilla soap. Surprised to find that she was spending a lot of time washing her breasts, she moved her hand down. Lifting her legs from the water she rubbed them with stone to take away all the stubble. She wanted her legs smooth for William hands as he stroked her. Allowing the cooling water to soothe her sore legs, she moved her hands towards her centre. Her ‘cunt’ William had called it. She had never heard of the word before and she liked it, it sounded deliciously wanton.

Moving the soap around her cunt she found herself once more enjoying the sensations her fingers brought. Harder and harder she rubbed until finally she came in the bath. She must try and get him alone this evening and let him play with her some more. Although she enjoyed her own ministrations, it was far more delicious when William used his fingers and mouth on her.

Rising from the bath Buffy surrounded herself in the towels warming by the fire. She sat for a small while just thinking to herself. Staring at herself in the mirror, she seemed to do that a lot these days; she wondered why she let Spike do those things to her. He made her wanton and she loved it. She had loved the feeling of power that went through her as she took his cock in her hand and then her mouth.

Thoughts of his mistress went through her head quickly dispelling her lecherous thoughts. How could she stop him from visiting her on a regular basis as he did now?

The answer came to her in a flash. She would leave him so spent that he would not have the energy to visit the Black Hearted Bitch. She would make sure that he came at least twice in an evening and she would make herself so wanton that he would think only of her.

The main issue was how to keep him interested enough to keep coming back. I know, she thought, I will not let him enter me with anything but his tongue or fingers. She would keep him so frustrated for her that he would bend to her will. Using the excuse of keeping her virginity for her wedding night would be enough of an excuse to keep him at bay.

In her naivety she did not realise that by leaving him frustrated, she would only drive him into Drusilla’s arms.