Author's Chapter Notes:
This is definately for the smut bunnies
Chapter 13 – A carriage ride

William arrived at eight thirty that evening. Giles announced him with style at the drawing room door and William stepped forward to greet the Duke and the Duchess. Allowing himself a quick look around the room he wondered where Buffy was and said so.

“She is still in her room Lord William,” her grace told him. At a look from her husband Lady Joyce left the room to find her daughter.

Buffy was in her room putting the finishing touches to her toilette. Turning as the door opened and her mother entered she gave her a huge smile.

“Do I look well, mama?” asked Buffy as she stood in all her splendour.

Her grace looked at her daughter and her mouth fell open. The gown she was wearing was in leaf green, covered with silver gauze. The neckline was lower than her mother approved of as it showed too much breast but as she was due to be married within the next four weeks it should not be a problem. Her small puff sleeves displayed a lot of bare skin before the edges of her silver gloves. On her ring finger her betrothal ring blinked in the light against her glove. Around her neck she wore a small silver cross which her Grandmother had given her many years before and in her ears she more small silver studs. She looked, her mother decided, like a forest nymph.

“You look enchanting my dear,” her mother replied. “William will be more in love than ever when he sees you.”

Buffy frowned. “He does not love me yet mama, but he will soon.” She smiled at her mother once more. “Shall we go down?”

Mother and daughter entered the drawing room and Buffy noticed that William had his back to her talking to her father.

“Ah Buffy,” her father said “you look truly beautiful this evening.”

“Thank you papa,” she replied as William slowly turned at her voice.

Buffy watched his face as a look of boredom was replaced with a look she was beginning to know well. He wanted her right now and she returned his look with one that she hoped conveyed the same message. He grinned at her and while her mother and father were conversing in the corner he stuck out his tongue a little and gave it a little wiggle. Buffy replied by returning the gesture and she pointedly dropped her gaze to his cock which she was sure was starting to rise in his trousers.

“Buffy my love,” William said. “You take my breath away this evening. I am truly a lucky man.”

She smiled prettily at him all the while thinking how unlucky he really was.

“Let’s get a move on then,” his grace announced. “The sooner we get to this thing the sooner we can come home.” Craven had arranged an evening with his mistress, but realised he had to escort Buffy and William into society tonight. From now on he would leave this sort of thing to Joyce. It would give her something to do and free his time for Lady Catherine. He had ignored her of late trying to get his daughter wed and out of his hair.

“I brought my carriage this evening Sir, if you would all care to ride with me,”

“We will take both coaches William,” replied the duke. “Lady Joyce complained of a headache earlier today and I want to be able to return as quickly as possible should it become worse.” The look the duke gave William let him know that he would most definitely be leaving the soiree early and William knew exactly where he would be once he had made sure his wife was safely in bed. He answered the look with a small nod of understanding and was secretly pleased that he would have Buffy alone in the coach with him tonight. Once they had a little playtime he would take her home and head straight for Dru. He reckoned he would need her tonight.

Buffy was pleased with the arrangements as well. She did not know about her father’s mistress and often wondered why her mother was unhappy. She knew they no longer shared a bed as her father’s bedroom was not even on the same floor as her mother. Surely if they still shared intimacy then their bedrooms would be next to each other with a connecting door. She knew that sort of arrangement was common to most married couples.

She was distracted by her thoughts as William approached and held out his arm for her to take. Placing her left hand over his forearm she marvelled at the strength she felt there. A small shudder of awareness ran down her backbone at the knowledge that they would play again tonight. She would make sure of it.

William had felt her tremble against his arm and was sure that anticipation of their being alone together was the cause. He smiled down at her upturned face and mouthed silently, “I want to taste you again.” She caught his meaning quickly enough and mouthed back, “and I you.” His immediate erection at her words would not be willed away quickly.

As he handed Buffy up to his coach he watched her father do the same to her mother. Both men smiled at one another and another wave of understanding passed between them. They would both be satisfied by women of a different ilk tonight.

William stepped into his coach in Buffy’s wake and sat opposite her. “Well pet,” he drawled. “Can you guess what I would like to do at this moment?”

Buffy smiled at William, “Why, I have no idea…..Spike,” she whispered her pet name for him. “Why don’t you tell me?”

Saucy minx he thought. If she was turned on by dirty talk he could easily do that.

“I want to kiss you breathless Luv. I want to take that delectable bottom lip of yours into my mouth and bite it. I want to hear you cry my name as I make you come. I want to lick your juice from my fingers and kiss you with your essence on my tongue, and then I want to taste you as I did today to make sure I not forget your taste.” He smiled at her and sat back on the seat.

“Will I tell you what I want to do to you Spike?” Buffy replied. “I want to take your cock out of your trousers and hold it in my hands. I want to stroke it till that little pearl of moisture appears at the tip. I want to put my mouth on you and taste it. I would lick and lick till you begged me to take you into my mouth, and then I would suck you dry.”

“Oh God Pet,” William looked at her. “I wish we could do that right now but I don’t want you to walk into this thing tonight looking like you had been totally ravished.” His voice lowered, “But be assured wench when we leave this soiree tonight we will have some playtime. The movement of the carriage can add greatly to the fun.”

“I hope so Spike,” Buffy smiled at him. She looked pointedly down at his crotch as she continued, “Because it looks as though you are in some pain at the moment.” An idea struck her immediately. “Would you like me to do something about your predicament just now?” She smiled at him and batted her lashes.

William stared and Buffy then smiled. “Witch!” he said. “Come over here you little vixen,” he growled.

Buffy stayed where she was but leaned forward slightly and started to rub him through his trousers. She was pleased to see William fall back against the squabs and open his legs for her. Opening his trouser flap she allowed his cock to be free. Slowly she took his cock in both hands and rubbed them up and down his length. She watched his face as she did so and saw the look of pleasure that he could not hide. Bending down she gave his cock a little kiss and Spike bucked towards her mouth.

“Suck me Buffy,” he said huskily. “Put your pretty pink lips around me.”

Doing as he asked she opened her mouth over him. He tasted wonderful. She was able to take more of his length into her mouth than she had before as she was more prepared for him. Bobbing her head up and down Buffy used her tongue on the underside. When she moved up to the head she licked around it and pointing her tongue she dropped it delicately into the slit.

William’s hips rose from the seat and he pushed himself further into her mouth. He felt himself in her throat and was desperate to hold her head still as he fucked her mouth. He fisted his hands against the seat to stop himself. They could not arrive with her hair undone and his come on her lips.

Buffy moved her head even lower and she swallowed in reaction to his cock in her throat. “Again baby,” William cried. “Do that again…..Please.”

Smiling around his cock, Buffy swallowed hard while she moved one of her hands inside his trousers and started to play with his balls. She felt them tighten in her hand and William came down her throat. She fought against the gag reflex and swallowed him down. When he was lying spent against the seat, she gently licked him clean and tidied him away.

William was sitting with his legs still wide open and his eyes were closed. Quietly she said his name and was surprised he did not answer. Again she said his name and he slowly opened his eyes. Looking at her as if he had never seen her before William pulled her in for a kiss.

“Well pet,” he whispered in her ear. “That has never happened to me before.” When she looked at with puzzlement on her face, he laughed softly. “Buffy, when a man or a woman comes that hard they experience something the French call ‘petit mort’; roughly translated into the ‘little death’. I came so hard Pet that I blacked out.” He smiled down at her and said, “If you can do that to me when you have only sucked dick twice in your life, can you imagine what you will do to me in forty years?”

Buffy smiled to herself as she knew she would not be with him in forty years. “Was it really that good Spike?” Despite his reaction she still needed reassurance that he enjoyed it.

William smiled at her, “Buffy, if it was not for the fact that we are nearly at our destination your dress would be round your neck and my tongue would be so far up your hole that you would think it was coming out of your mouth. Does that make it clear enough for you?”

“Perfectly,” she smiled at him. “Maybe you could demonstrate that move later.”

“Do not doubt it Buffy. I am determined that you will enjoy the ‘little death’ too.

She could hardly wait.