Author's Chapter Notes:
More smut - the plot will appear soon I promise
Chapter 14 – The ride home


William never left her side all evening. Craven had made the announcement of their betrothal just before supper and William and Buffy had been subject to congratulations from well-wishers.

Buffy took it all in her stride looking up at her fiancé with adoration in her eyes. Inside she was seething. He stood at her side looking proud as Punch when all he wanted was her money. Wanting her in his bed to him was a bonus and she had no intention of sharing one with him. She would enjoy their play-times though. In fact she enjoyed them very much. A blush stole over her face as she remembered their encounter in his carriage.

Looking down at Buffy, William noticed the blush on her cheeks. Bending down to her ear he whispered, “Wait ‘till I get you alone Luv. I can hardly wait to get you into my carriage. I promised to return the favour,” dropping his voice further he added “and I will enjoy it as much as you.”

Buffy could feel her womb clench in anticipation. William had moved his had to her back and rubbed slow circles with his palm. On occasion his fingers would brush over the top of her backside and she shivered every time.

William and Buffy had danced most of the evening. Waltzing with William had been a revelation. He had held her so close that every time they turned his thighs had brushed against her own. She knew she was in a high state of arousal and knew that it would not take much for William to complete her this evening. Hopefully they could leave soon

The Duke and Duchess of Craven had left just after supper, Lady Joyce claiming a headache. Worried that her mother appeared to be suffering more often of late of headaches, Buffy offered to return home with her mother. “Stay child,” her father had told her, “I will make sure your mother is comfortable.” Buffy had been left with no choice but to stay.

“Let’s get out of here Pet.” William said to her, “I can’t stay here any longer and not touch you.” His voice held an urgency she had not heard before.

“Your wish is my command my Lord.” William smiled down at her and offering her his arm they started to leave. It took more that thirty minutes to get into the carriage as so many people wished them happy.

Inside the carriage William wasted no time. He lifted her from her seat and pulled her into his arms. His mouth came down on hers with a purpose and Buffy felt herself get lost in his kiss. Plunging his tongue inside her mouth, Buffy answered with her own. She moved herself against him trying to get closer and felt the pins being removed from her hair as William fisted he hands into her locks. Buffy clung to him with all her strength. I could kiss this man forever she thought.

William manoeuvred Buffy so that she sat astride him. He lifted the hem of her dress so that she could comfortably sit on his lap with her knees either side of him on the seat. He could feel the heat of her pussy through his trouser and he was rock hard once more. Dampening down his own need he fought for control. This was all for Buffy and he would make it wonderful. He would make love to her with all the gentleness he could.

Moving his lips to her neck he started to nibble the sensitive spot just below her ear. He moved his lips to the shell of her ear and whorled his tongue inside. Holding tight to her waist to stop her falling from his lap, he continued his assault on her ear and throat. She was melting in his arms.

He started to kiss the hollow of her throat and slowly moved her back from him. Lifting his left hand from his waist he took hold of her right breast through the material of her gown. Feeling the bud tighten against his palm he wanted to taste it. Moving his hand inside her gown he deftly pulled her breast free. Pinching nipple lightly between his thumb and forefinger he watched her face. Buffy had thrown her head back and was moaning her pleasure.

“Want me to suck your titty my sweet?” William taunted her. “Do you want to feel my mouth around your sweet nipple?”

“God, yes,” she breathed.

William smiled and dropped his head. He took her pink nipple into his mouth softly and ran his tongue backwards and forwards. Sucking harder he drew her nipple to the edge of his lips and bit lightly. Buffy screamed her appreciation to the skies and William smiled. He removed her left breast from its confines and moved his lips to the nipple. Continuing to pinch the nipple of her right breast with his fingers he looked up into her face. Even in the darkness of the carriage he wondered at the beauty of her. Her hands were in his hair pulling him closer to her and her head was moving from side to side in pleasure, her unbound hair bouncing around. He loved when her hair did that, she looked so wanton and free.

He needed to see more of her, he wanted to see her body in candlelight and it needed to be soon. What a wedding night they would have, he hardened more at the thought.

“What do you want me to do now Luv?” he breathed into her ear.

She shocked him with her reply. “Play with my cunt William. Let me feel your magic fingers and tongue. Make it good for me baby.”

He would make it good all right. She would scream his name forever after tonight. He lifted her from his lap and moved her to the opposite seat.

“Lift your dress for me Luv, and take down your drawers. I want you bare before me Buffy.”

Smiling coyly at him, she lifted her dress. Standing slightly in the carriage she made herself comfortable. “No drawers tonight William; I wanted nothing between us too.” She sat back on the seat sighing as the cool leather came into contact with her skin.

William turned up the lamp inside the carriage. He watched fascinated as Buffy moved her hand between her legs and opened her pussy lips for him to see her better. “I think of you when I play with myself William. I think of your tongue pushing its way into me. I remember how it felt when you bite me and run your tongue so fast over my cunt.” Without thought her fingers started to play with herself. She moved her other hand to her breast and pinched her own nipple, her whole body moving forward in response. When she lifted her hand from her clit to her mouth and tasted her own juices William was sure he would explode.

He quickly dropped to his knees and pushed her fingers roughly away. “Mine,” he growled and putting his hands beneath her backside brought his prize to his mouth. He licked her slowly from the bottom to the top and then moved down towards her hole and pushed his tongue inside. She was so hot and wet and tight. He could feel how close to release she was as she swelled around his tongue. It was time to take this slow. Moving his lips to her clit he mouthed it gently as he brought his finger to the entrance of her womb. Slowly and with infinite care he pushed it inside. He was careful not to go too far as he wanted to take her virginity with his cock. Moving his finger in and out slowly while continuing to suck on her clit he decided on a new sensation for his woman.

Pulling his finger out slowly, he moved it around her pussy till it was coated in her juices. He moved his finger slowly down to her other entrance and ticked around the outside of her anus.

Buffy jerked uncontrollably on the seat. She could not believe he was touching her there, surely that was a taboo that even he would not cross. How wrong she was. He pulled her further towards him on the seat and lifted her so that he could move his mouth over her anus. He licked around and around and as he moved his mouth back to her clit he pushed his well lubricated finger inside her ass. As he moved the tip in and out he bit down lightly on her clit.

That was it as far as Buffy was concerned. She saw stars and her whole body convulsed around him. Her head was thrown back as she screamed his name into the night, then all was black.

She returned to consciousness slowly and looked down at Spike. Smiling down at him she took a deep breath before she could speak. “That was wonderful Spike, just wonderful.”

“Wasn’t it just Pet,” he replied and moved his body up to kiss her passionately. “I need to get you home now sweetheart before your father sends out the watch to look for us.”

Buffy wound her arms around his neck and pulled him close for another kiss. “Are you sure we could not drive round some more Spike. I don’t want to leave you just yet.”

“If you are sure sweetheart,” he agreed. “Nothing pleases me more than to please you.”

Smiling up at him in the glow of the lamp, she climbed on to his lap and cuddled into his chest. “Let’s drive and drive and never go home. We could lie like this forever and forget the world outside”

William hugged her closer and kissed her hair. “I know what you mean sweetheart but we will be together soon. Once we are married we will have this pleasure every night.” He placed a finger under her chin and lifted her face towards him. “You are mine Buffy and I will never let you go.”

Buffy made herself smile in response. “Yes Spike, yours.”