Author's Chapter Notes:
The long promised chapter 15.
Chapter 15 – Always a pleasure

William walked Buffy to her door. “I don’t want to let you go Buffy.” He gripped her hand. “Let me come in and stay with you tonight.”

“I can’t Spike and you know that. My father would kill you.”

“Please baby, I just want to hold you tonight,” he pleaded. “I want to hold you while you sleep and keep you close to me. Please sweetheart, I will leave before morning and no one will know I was here.” He kissed her softly and she melted against him. “I will be as quiet as a mouse,” he whispered against her mouth. “Please baby.”

Buffy was sorely tempted, but she knew what sleeping in bed with him would lead to and she was determined that full intercourse would not happen. She intended to stay a virgin even after marriage. Once she had been married a few months she would get her marriage annulled citing her continued virginity as the cause. It was the only way to get her money back from him.

She forced a tremble into her voice, “I am too scared to let you stay Spike. I don’t want to be cause a scandal for my mother.”

William stepped back from her. “You’re right sweetheart, but I wish we could be married tonight so that I could hold you forever.” He leaned in to her lips once more, “you are mine Luv, now and forever”

“Yes Spike,” she replied. “Yours.”

“Good night my darling,” William said, “Dream of me Pet.” He walked back to his carriage and bid John to take him home.

Buffy had stood deliberately on the doorstep determined to hear where he intended to go. If he had said anywhere but home she would have invited him in and to hell with the consequences. Her money would not be spent on his whore, of that she was determined. She entered her home and went straight to bed.




William’s coach had travelled half the distance to his home when he changed his mind. He would go see Dru and enjoy the charms of his dark princess. Informing John Coachman of his change of plan he sat back on his seat to while away the time.

Arriving at Dru’s home he walked through his usual entrance not even looking if the silk was there. He followed his usual trail to her bedroom and opened the door. The sight before him defied belief. His dark princess was sitting astride some unknown man on her bed. She was facing the door and the man’s hands were rubbing her tits from behind as she bounced up and down on his cock. Looking up she noticed William at the door.

“My William,” she cooed, “join us?” she questioned.

“Not tonight I think Dru,” William said with anger in his voice. “Who is your new lover, do I know him?”

“I have to get my pleasure somewhere William.” Drusilla moved off her new lover as she spoke and walked towards him. “You smell of sunshine when you should be in the dark with me. You are covered in her William; I can smell her on you.” She closed in and ran her tongue quickly up his neck. “You smell of vanilla like your sunshine and she is taking you away from me.”

William grabbed her to him. “I love you Dru. She could never take me away from you, but I have to convince her to love me for our plans to work. She needs to get with child as soon as possible so I can pack her off to the estates up north. You know this Dru, why are you questioning me now.”

“Come to bed my prince and show me how much you love me”

He raised an eyebrow, “Bit crowded in there is it not Dru?”

She smiled at him. “Are you sure my prince. Marcus likes us both my sweet.” She moved her naked body sinuously against him and whispered in his ear. “How long since you felt a cock in you my prince. I know you like it.” She moved against him once more using her hand on his rising cock. “Let him touch you William. Let him in while you take me. It will like fucking both of you”

Marcus rose from the bed and stood behind William. Between Dru and he they both stripped William. Marcus dropped to his knees and pried the cheeks of William arse apart and pushed his tongue against the hole. Marcus pushed his fingers into Drusilla’s mouth and she sucked them slowly making sure they were wet. Dru knelt down beside Marcus and they both started to tongue him. Pushing his wet fingers into William’s arse he used his other hand to play with William’s balls.

William could not help the immediate erection Marcus’s actions were causing. He had been buggered at school, it was normal behaviour in English Public schools, but he preferred women. It was not often that he allowed himself to be in this position any more as he preferred to be in control. As Marcus added a second and a third finger into his anus, William gave himself over to the pleasure.

“Fuck me Marcus,” he said. “Fuck me hard”

“Lie on you side on the bed William and lift your pretty arse in the air.”

William did as he as bid and felt the blunt tip of Marcus’s cock push against his entrance. He made all the effort he could to relax his muscles to let Marcus in. Soon he was balls deep inside him. Dru moved to lie in with her back to William. She reached between her open legs and pulled his erect cock to her entrance and bore down. She timed her stokes to Marcus. William moved his hand between her legs to play with her clit. Marcus sped up as he was neared release and William knew he was not far away either. He rubbed harder at Dru’s clit to heighten her pleasure. All three came together in a rush and the air around them turned blue with their cries.

As Marcus withdrew from William he moved his head between Dru’s legs. “Let me clean this up for you madam,” he said. “I want to taste William and you together.” Dru moved on to her back allowing Marcus unlimited access to her pussy. She pulled William down to her mouth and kissed him hard. He kissed her back violently and moved his head down to her breast to suck hard while Marcus was busy between her legs. Drusilla came hard and screamed her pleasure to the roof.

Waiting a few seconds to recover Drusilla moved William on to all fours on the bed and licked Marcus’s spendings from his hole. While she was busy Marcus moved up towards William head and placed his dick at his mouth. “Clean me up William,” he commanded and watched as William opened his mouth and let him in.