Author's Chapter Notes:
Please review people, it feeds me
Chapter 21 – Meet the Ancestors.






As soon as the door closed behind them, William took a quick look around the hall to ensure their privacy and hauled her into his arms for a kiss.

Buffy flung her arms around his neck and pressed herself against him.

Both opened their mouths at the same time and their tongues met in a fury. William sucked Buffy’s tongue into his mouth and stroked it roughly with his. God, she tasted sweet. When Buffy sucked his tongue into her mouth and did the same to him, he growled.

Breaking away to breathe, William transferred his lips to her ear and the sensitive spot just behind it where he knew she liked to be kissed. Buffy ground herself against him at the sensations he built within her. His erection was immediate and he thrust back against her.

Lifting his head from her neck he kept her close as he stared down into her eyes. Her pupils had fully dilated leaving only a ring of green around the edge. Her lips were wet and swollen from their kiss and a very becoming blush covered her cheeks.

“Follow me pet” he whispered to her as moved to her side. He kept hold of her hand as he led her towards the long gallery. It was a good choice for an encounter. There were many sofas along the walls opposite the family portraits.

Buffy’s lineage was as old as William’s. She had no interest whatsoever in looking at badly painted portraits of ancestors long dead and gone. There was a similar gallery in her own home and she never went there for pleasure.

Somehow she knew that she would receive pleasure tonight.

As they entered the gallery, the first thing she noticed was how dim the light was in the room. She wondered to herself what pleasures she would find in the dark this evening. Holding William’s hand tighter, she moved closer to him.

“Do you really want to show me your ancestors, Spike” she drew out the syllables of her pet name for him knowing that he would take her meaning.

Smirking down at her, William replied. “Of course not Pet. I brought you here so that I could play with your titties and taste that glorious cunt of yours.”

Buffy could feel her sex swell at his words and start to get wet in anticipation.

“And what would I play with Spike once you had had your fill.”

Hauling her towards him once more he fisted his left hand in her hair as his right hand slid round her back to hold her close to him.

“You can play with anything you like sweetheart” he curled his tongue behind his teeth and Buffy could feel her sex get even wetter.

“Let’s go right down the end of the room sweetheart where we won’t be disturbed.” He dropped a rough kiss to her lips and they both ran as one to the end of the long gallery holding hands and laughing like children.

Once they had arrived at the last sofa in the room, William pulled Buffy towards him again and placed a loving kiss on her mouth.

“Lift your skirts to your waist, Pet and sit on the sofa with your legs spread wide” he ordered. “Let me see my pussy in all its glory.”

Buffy did not even hesitate in lifting her skirts and petticoats to do exactly as he ordered. She sat down facing him and spread her legs wide as she let her hands drop to her sides and laid her head against the back of the sofa.

Christ, William thought. She is beautiful like that. A mixture of innocence and wanton….and his.

Dropping immediately to his knees he manoeuvred himself between her open legs. He lifted his hands to place them gently on either side of her face and pulled her towards him for a kiss.

Their mouths melded together. Each touch of their tongues was bringing them closer together and building the heat between them. William ground his cloth covered erection against her centre and relished her movements against his crotch as he allowed the friction she desperately sought.

Incoherent sounds came from her throat. God, he loved the noises she made when she needed to come. Slowly her drew back from her and removed the source of her pleasure. The expression on her face was wonderful as she pouted at him in her displeasure.

“Look at that lip” he smiled at her. “Gonna get it” he said as he leaned in to bite her bottom lip gently. He continued to play her mouth like a maestro as he lifted his hands to her breasts.

Her dress was in the way. He wanted to hold her tits in his hand. Gently moving his hand inside the neck of her dress he lifted her breasts from their confinement. Sitting back on his heels he looked at her in all her glory. Her tits were lying bare to his gaze over the top of her neckline and her legs were still wide open displaying her soft, wet and swollen folds to him.

“Effulgent” he said, almost in a whisper.

Buffy lifted her head to look at him, and she softly smiled. Taunting him, she brought her hands to her breasts and started to play with her nipples. She could feel them harden under her ministrations and she tweaked them roughly. William watched her display with pleasure.

“Let me Luv” he whispered to her. “I need to taste them. They deserve a kiss or two, just like their mistress.”

Bending his head he took a nipple into his mouth and lifted his hand to its twin. He licked softly around the hard nub before drawing it softly into his mouth. Gently he bit down, while at the same time he rubbed her other nipple in time to his bites.

Buffy threw her body back in delight. This man knew how to pleasure a woman. She could feel her womb clench and was aware that she needed his hand on her mound.

William was determined to keep Buffy on the edge as he moved his mouth between her breasts. They tasted wonderful and he wondered how they would taste covered in his come. He grew harder at the thought. That was for another time. She could hardly go back to her parents with her dress covered in his spendings however he would do that to her soon when they had a chance to clean up after them. For now all fluids had to be swallowed. No hardship there, he thought.

“Spike…” Buffy breathed. He ignored her and continued to worship her breasts. “Spike” she cried a little louder, this time he lifted his head and smiled at her.

“Yes Luv” he asked innocently.

Buffy growled at him. “Get your mouth on my cunt now before I twist your fucking head off.”

William sat back on his heels and laughed out loud. God, he loved the way she was trying to domineer him. She was so small and frail yet at that moment she looked as though she was ready to kill him.

“Your wish is my command sweetheart” he softly said to her as he moved his hands to her hips to pull to the edge of the sofa and closer to his mouth.

Giving her a long slow lick from her small puckered hole to her clit with a little dip into her hole, he lifted his head and placed his chin on her mound as he smiled up at her.

“Is that what you wanted kitten?”

Buffy’s reply was to fist her hands into his hair and hold him still as she ground her cunt into his mouth.

“Lick it, Spike” she growled at him. “Lick it till I tell you to stop.”

William did as he was told and duly used every skill he possessed to bring this golden creature to completion. She had the most marvellous taste. Clean, fresh and like the ripest fruit. For a moment the memory of Dru’s taste entered his head and he shook his head to dispel it. Aged musk had no place at this moment. He wanted lemons and peach; tart and sweet at the same time.

His cock was rock hard and all he wanted to do was sink himself into Buffy’s virgin hole. To be truthful at this moment he would not care which virgin hole he put it in as long as he could fuck her. He decided it was time to finish her off so that she could see to him. He moved one of his fingers inside her and started to stroke gently in and out as he sucked hard on her clit.

Buffy writhed beneath his ministrations. Good God, but this man had made her crave his touch. She could feel her orgasm building. Her toes had started to curl inside her slippers and her legs had started to go rigid. William felt her muscles tighten around his finger and her clit get harder beneath his mouth. Deciding it was time to end this, he twisted his hand and searched for the little bundle of nerves inside her. He knew the moment he found it when she screamed to the rafters in orgasm and his face was covered in the juice ejaculated from her pussy. He had heard that women could lose as much fluid as a man, but he had never seen it happen. Slowly he brought her down by licking her clean.

Buffy realised that something special had happened but she did not realise what it was. Shyly she looked at William and noticed that his face was covered in her come.

“What happened Spike?” she asked nervously. “Did something go wrong?”

William smiled at her as he drew his handkerchief from his pocket and proceeded to clean his face.

“Nothing went wrong Luv” he continued to smile at her once he finished cleaning his face. “You just had a bigger than usual orgasm sweetheart and your wonderful pussy,” he ran his fingers lightly over said pussy as he spoke to her “was just giving me a mouthful of your essence. It was telling me it was mine Luv. All mine.”

He looked at her intently as he said this.

“Your pussy is mine Buffy. No one will touch you except me. Do you understand me Luv?”

Buffy stared into his eyes and recognised that he meant it. He would not let anyone near her. She was to be his and his alone. She smiled at him.

“Yours Spike” she told him “only yours”

William pounced on her and pushed her to lie on the sofa. He lifted his body to lie on top of her and ground his rock hard erection into her centre. Watching Buffy throw her head back in ecstasy as he held her close to him, a smile appeared on his face.

“Do you love me Buffy?” he whispered in her ear. “Tell me you love me sweetheart, please.”

Two sentences. Two sentences were enough to bring her out of her sexual haze. Gently she pushed at William’s chest to make it clear he was to move away. He took the hint and slowly lifted his body from her.

“What’s wrong Luv?” William asked. He should not have asked her if she loved him. He did not know why he wanted to hear her say she did. His purpose was to get the chit to love him and he wondered why he cared about her reply. He lifted her to her feet and placed her before him and started to help her fix her clothing.

Buffy knew she would have to lie. She was determined this marriage would take place and if it meant that she lied about loving him, then so be it.

“Of course I love you Spike”

She leaned into him and kissed him gently on the mouth. When she felt him start to respond and try to take the kiss deeper, she slowly drew back from him.

Looking into his eyes with what she hoped looked like adoration on her face, she said,

“Do you want me to show you how much?”