Author's Chapter Notes:
Please review, it feeds me loads
Chapter 22 – Interruptions


AN* - To all who have reviewed so far, I bless you all from the bottom of my heart.

With that in mind – on with the story…………..



Would he like her to show him how much? Was she serious? He wanted her now, not on the wedding night, NOW.

Standing up from the sofa he stood directly in front of her and curled his tongue behind his teeth. He knew what this action did to her. Loving the way her eyes focused on his mouth, he made the gesture again.

“My God, Spike” she whispered. “Where did you learn to do that with your tongue? Do you know what it does to a girl?”

Knowing exactly what it did to a girl was, William decided, a subject not to be discussed with his virginal fiancé. Although it was expected for a man of his age to have had an active sex life, it was not a topic of conversation for ladies. Amongst themselves, he was sure, ladies talked a great deal; however no woman embraced the subject with a man – unless they wished a liaison.

A little evasion was called for, he thought.

“I know what it does to you pet” he smiled at her. “And I’m hoping that you will deliver on your promise to show me how much you want me.”

Buffy froze inside. Seconds ago he had demanded a show of how much she loved him, now it had been demoted to want. Reality hit her square in the chest. She knew she had lied when she told him she loved him, but deep down in her heart, she had hoped that she had managed to make him love her. She realised, belatedly, that he had not said ‘I love you’ in return.

If he wanted her to please him, he would have to say the words. Two could play at this game.

“How much do you want me to please you, Spike?”

“More than anything,” he replied as he pulled her into his arms for a kiss.

Losing herself in the moment, Buffy allowed him to play her mouth like a virtuoso until she could feel his need build against her. He was rubbing his erection against her stomach and as he lifted his mouth from hers, he breathed into her mouth.

“Touch me Pet,” he groaned. “Take your little Spike out to play and let him feel that gorgeous mouth of yours telling him ‘Hello’”

As he spoke he lifted her right hand from his neck and pulled it between them to lay it against his rock hard erection.

Instinctively, Buffy knew how to make him respond as she wanted. She would hold back until he begged her to suck him. She would make him tell her he loved her before she would put it in her mouth.

Rubbing her hand slowly up and down his erection, she wondered how she should play this. The only sexual experiences she had ever had in her life was with him and she was not sure how far to take this. It was all very well to have plans in your head, but she was dealing with a man who was more sexual than your average human being. Even in her innocence, she knew this as a truth.

Deciding that he seemed to be turned on when she ordered him to do things, she quickly drew up a battle plan.

Leaning closer towards him, she breathed into his mouth.

“Take it out, Spike, and sit on the sofa”

Immediately William drew back from her to do as she bid. He was already rock hard from licking her out earlier and he was desperate for release. Once he had lowered his breeches enough for her to play with both his cock and his balls, he made himself comfortable on the sofa.

Looking her in the eyes, he smiled. “What do you want me to do now pet?”

Taking the bull by the horns, Buffy decided on a strategy.

“Play with it Spike” she ordered him. “Let me see how you like to be pleasured. Let me see how you hold yourself and how you like to be touched. Let me learn from you how to please you”

Good plan, she thought. He could get his release and she would not have to touch him

William smiled as brought his left hand towards her. He quickly lifted her skirts and drew his full hand against her pussy. Buffy’s knees buckled slightly as he touched her, and was surprised to see that when he removed his hand it was covered in her juices.

“Need a little lubrication, sweetheart” he leered at her. “And your juice is so much better than spit.”

Buffy kept the look of disgust off her face with difficulty. She wondered if he was serious. Surely he did not need lubrication in order to stroke himself. Buffy could not stop her curiosity, she had to ask.

“Why?”

“Oh darling,” he said. “I want it to smell like you”

Buffy beamed at him, her smile lighting her eyes. He loved it when she smiled like that.

“Watch closely, sweetheart. Watch and learn”

William’s left hand slowly clasped round the base of his cock. He moved his hand in a small circular motion as if looking for a comfortable place. As the circling became faster, he started to move his hand upward toward the tip. He kept this movement going getting faster with each sweep.

Watching a few strokes of his hand, Buffy moved towards him until she was between his legs and dropped down to her knees. Placing her hand over his she mimicked his movements until she caught his rhythm.

“Remove your hand now, Spike” she whispered to him. “Let me take over.”

Immediately, William dropped his hand and allowed her to keep the rhythm going. She was doing so well and he was so close. If you would just take him in her mouth and play with his balls, he would shoot his load for England.

He was in ecstasy. His little virgin fiancé was playing his dick like a Haymarket whore and it was wonderful. Lost in pleasure he threw his head back and bucked into her hand. In his mind images whirled. Images of Dru and the pleasure they found together came unbidden into his head. Dru mouthing him; Dru fucking him; Dru licking his arse. Dru, Dru, Dru……

Buffy moved her left hand to his balls and stroked them gently. She felt the hardness behind them and drew her knuckles down it. William’s response was immediate. He bucked wildly on the sofa as long, thick streams of come poured from him. Screaming his release to the heavens, he roared one name.

“DRUSILLA…….”