Chapter 29 – Tasting death

AN* - I know there has been no smut for a few chapters, but we can’t have them at it all the time. To tide you over there is a little smut in this chapter, but not too much.

Keep reading dear friends as Angelus is on his way. And he will definitely be Angelus.






Clem could hardly contain himself as he and his friend entered the carriage.

“What the hell happened, Will” he exclaimed.

William smiled at his friend and proceeded to tell him all the details. Clem sat with his mouth agape at the tale. Buffy would still marry him as long as he handed over half the dower and fifteen thousand to improve the estate. He would still have ten thousand to play with and a wife who had promised to bring gold to the Annandale coffers. Clem spoke without thinking.

“You don’t deserve such a prize, Will” anger making his voice low. “You have landed in clover and I don’t think you realise what a wonderful woman Buffy is.”

Speaking from the heart because he was genuinely starting to be very fond of Buffy, Clem continued.

“She could have her pick of the Ton, yet she has agreed to marry you. On top of that she is willing to allow you to continue to see Drusilla as long as you do not come to her bed and touch her with your soiled hands.”

Clem could not help but laugh at the irony of the situation.

“On top of all that, she is willing to take over the running of at least one of the estates and bring it back to profit. My god man, I would give up my life for such a woman.”

William frowned at his friend as he remembered Buffy’s declaration that she would take lovers. He had not informed Clem of that piece of news as he fully intended that she would not cuckold him. She would be his and his alone; no one would ever touch her but him.

Realising that Clem was half in love with Buffy, he was almost glad of their sojourn to the north. It would get her away from him, and soon. He trusted his friend implicitly but he wondered if Buffy would take her revenge by bedding Clem and letting him know it. He could never countenance that liaison. Keeping them apart was a good plan. Clem would get lost in the glories of Faith once more and he would forget all about William’s golden goddess.

The journey had passed quickly in the coach as the re-telling of the tale had taken some time. William eagerly dropped his friend at his home, and once he was sure Clem was inside he bade John Coachman take him to Drusilla.

Anticipation ran through his veins. He was sure that once he had explained the new arrangement with Buffy, his dark princess would love him again. Maybe she would let him tie her up and spank her for being bad to him. He could feel his cock stirring at the thought.

Knowing the way to Lady Drusilla’s home well, John Coachman made sure he took the quickest route. He, like all Annandale retainers, had hoped that their young master would stop seeing his bitch once he was engaged. Clearly this was not to be the case. With a heavy heart, he drew the carriage to the well used entrance.

William poked his head through the window. He was surprised that the silk was in its usual place. On the journey to Drusilla’s home he had half expected the silk to be gone. Drusilla had been very angry with him and said some things that she could not possibly mean; the silk must be his forgiveness.

Entering through the gate, William made his way up to his princess. As he drew near the door of her boudoir, he admitted to himself that he was nervous. With the traumas of the last few days he was not sure how he would react if she was behind the door with another man.

Another woman was a different matter. A different matter entirely.

While William debated with himself in the hall, Drusilla waited patiently for him. One of her trusted servants had been on the look out for William’s coach for the past few days. She knew that she had been hard on him, but she had to make sure he married his insipid chit. Both she and Angelus were running short of the ready and they had hatched a plan to fleece William of as much money as they could.

Angelus did not care who serviced Dru while he was away on the Irish estates. He spent his time there with his supposed housekeeper Darla who warmed his bed every night. Once a year, Angelus came home to visit his wife and to transact the business of selling the produce of his estate. During that time they were intimate, but their intimacy held a darkness of which only they knew. Drusilla would only play those games with Daddy as he was so good at pain. William was only in her life to scratch her itch between her husband’s visits. She let many others play with her, but only William was her constant. He was just too biddable to let go.

Outside the door, William straightened his shoulders and slowly turned the handle to enter the room. Drusilla lay against the many pillows at the head of the large bed in nothing but a gossamer night rail. From the doorway William gasped. She was his again, he was sure of it. However, he had to be sure that this was not another ploy to humiliate him.

“Who’s been a naughty girl then, saying all those bad things to her prince?” he asked as he started to approach the bed and removing his clothes at the same time.

Drusilla sat up slowly making sure that her breasts were thrust towards him. She smiled her most provocative smile and bade him nearer with a crooked finger.

“My dark prince should not have told mummy that he was leaving her and that he would not give her any presents.”

She knelt on the end of the bed and watched William approach.

“Mummy’s not had any kisses for two days and would like one now.”

With haste William removed the rest of his clothes and stalked towards his love. He was already half aroused just by the sight of her and his heart was filled once more with anticipation of this coupling.

Their arms closed around one another in a familiar embrace. They had been lovers for years and they knew how to arouse one another easily. William moved them both to lie on the bed without breaking the kiss. His hand moved lovingly over his lover’s breast and he moved his mouth to her ear to swirl his tongue inside.

“I think we can lose the night rail Dru, don’t you?”

She quickly removed the garment and threw it aside. When she was naked she moved herself to lie next to him and hold him close. William smiled at her and moved his lips and tongue back to her ear.

Drusilla started to moan with pleasure and anticipation. The idiot she had taken to her bed the previous evening was clumsy compared to her William. She had taught this man to please her well. Moving her hands to each side of his head, she lifted him from her neck and moved him down to her nipples. William let himself be led and latched on to the dark areole like a child to its mother’s breast. He twirled his tongue gently around her swollen nipple and drew it into his mouth with little bites. Drusilla arched from the bed at his touch. He was very good at this.

“Kiss mummy on her other lips, my prince” she cooed at him. “Mummy has missed your tongue very much.”

William did not hesitate and moved further down the bed to do her bidding.

Slowly and delicately he moved his finger along her cleanly shaven slit. He stroked up and down and swirled his fingers around her hole in just the way she liked. With great delicacy he used his fingers to open her outer lips ready for his tongue. As his placed his tongue flat against her clitoris he was assailed by her taste. She tasted of musk and old semen and he was disgusted. He wondered if she had always tasted like this, and why he could not remember.

William had tasted freshness just the previous night before he had fucked everything up.

Tonight he tasted death.

He was going to gag. He could feel it rising in his throat like a river in spate. Lifting himself from her quickly, he covered his mouth to stop the tide. His erection had gone and even his dark princess lying open to him could not bring it back.

What the hell was wrong with him, he wondered, as he ran to the dresser to pour a brandy to remove her taste from his mouth? He was swilling the brandy around his mouth and was tempted not to swallow it as it still held a hint of Drusilla’s musk. Spitting the first mouthful into the fire where it roared in the blaze, he lifted the glass again hoping her taste had gone.

Drusilla was not stupid. She recognised immediately that something was wrong with William.

“What’s wrong my darling?” she smiled at him.

Lie, William told himself, lie. He must feel this way because of the events of the previous night. It could have nothing to do with Drusilla.

“I was in my cups for most of yesterday princess because you had hurt me with your words and taunts.”

Yes, he thought, she would be amenable to that excuse because she had been the cause.

Drusilla rose from the bed and moved towards him. She was not fooled for a moment. She had always had the gift of mesmerism and she would use it on William now to learn the truth.

“Look into my eyes, my love” she sing-songed to him. “Let me see those pretty eyes.”

William shifted his eyes to hers and looked into their dark depths. He could feel his will leave him as Drusilla continued to coo at him like a raven.

“Why do you not want to eat mummy, William?” she asked when she was sure he was compliant.

“Because she tastes of death, and I want my lemons and peach.”

Drusilla’s head drew back in anger and she had to stop herself from slapping him. How dare he say she tasted like death? Keeping her eyes focused on him, she asked.

“Does Buffy taste of lemons and peach, my prince?”

William did not hesitate in his reply.

“Oh yes” he smiled at Drusilla. “Lemons and peach and she is mine.”

Realising in that moment that she was about to lose her toy, Drusilla made a decision.

“When is the marriage William?”

“Three weeks on Saturday. The Archbishop is going to marry us at St Paul’s,” he replied. Drusilla decided to take this further.

“Would you like me to come to the wedding my prince and see your pretty bride?”

William did not hesitate in his answer.

“Why of course my Lady, you would be most welcome.”

Drusilla smiled an evil smile as she led him back to the bed to sleep. He would not remember the events of tonight and she would plant in his head that he had fell into his cups after they had made love. Once he was asleep she covered herself with her dressing gown and rang for her butler.

“Wake me at 5 tomorrow morning. I will need you to help me rouse Lord William and get him out of the house.”

Her butler was used to the goings on of his mistress and did not turn a hair at the naked man lying in her bed. As he turned to leave she asked him to bid Lord William’s carriage home and to return for him at 5. The butler nodded his reply, and she knew her instructions would be carried out. Her servants were amongst the highest paid in London, it was the only way to ensure their silence.

While William slept it was time to write to Liam and ask him home for William’s wedding. What sport they would have with the couple on their great day.

She could not wait.