Chapter 30 - More Realisations

AN* we have a quite a bit to go folks and I would like to thank the faithful readers who have not given up on me yet.

Are you catching on as to how Drusilla has kept him on the leash so long? I thought you might.







William had woken cuddled against Drusilla’s back. The fire had burned quite low and he knew he had not been asleep long. It had to have been a deep sleep as he felt quite refreshed and warm. Wondering why he could not really recount his time with Drusilla he did not think it unusual. There had been times that he could not remember waking at her side, and he put this down to the drink they had consumed. Yet last night he was sure that he had not imbibed as much as he usually did. He had been at the Craven household for hours, and they had drunk tea or coffee all evening because the ladies were present. Shrugging his shoulders he put such thoughts out of his mind. He was cuddled next to his dark princess and all was well with the world.

Both he and Drusilla were naked, her back against his front. His semi-erect cock was positioned right between the cheeks of her arse and he moved himself against her to increase the friction. He might not be able to remember fucking her last night, but he fully intended to remember how well they fucked this morning. Starting to enjoy the feelings of his arousal he moved against her with more force.

Still she did not waken. He wanted her awake while he fucked her. Part of him was still angry with her for the things she had said to him a few days ago and he wanted to pay her back by making it hurt just a little. Knowing she would not mind, he moved his left hand to her breast while he continued his movements behind her.

Pinching the nipple that had peaked into his hand, he heard her gasp and moan slightly. Her lower half was moving against his stiffening cock and he situated himself further into the cheeks of her arse. He could feel her heat surround him and he rejoiced in the little moans she made as he continued to play with her nipples.

“Are you awake, my ripe wicked plum?” he asked as he swirled his tongue in her ear.

Drusilla smiled to herself. Her dark prince was back and she would be very satisfied this morning. She wished she did not have to subdue him with her mesmeric skills, but desperate measures were called for. William was moving on from her and she was not ready to let him go. Both she and Liam needed the money from his wife’s dowry and if she had to fuck it out of him, she would.

William’s hand moved slowly downwards towards her mound. She opened her legs wider for him draping her left leg behind her over his to allow him better access. He was so skilled with his fingers and he had brought her to completion many times in the past. His greatest skill was the fact that he knew when to be gentle with her and when to be rough. When she had first taken him as a green youth, she had made him play for hours, worshipping her cunt, until she finally let him fuck her.

Feeling her wetness pool around her cunt, William manoeuvred her dew towards her puckered hole. He intended to take her in the arse this morning. He did not know why but the thought of fucking her in her pussy did not appeal. Slowly he pushed his fingers into her anus. She was well used to this type of fuck and his fingers moved in easily.

As he kicked the covers back to the foot of the bed, the smell hit him. It was unmistakably the smell of Dru’s arousal. He could not miss it as he had revelled in her scent for ten years, yet on this occasion it was different. The smell was the same as always, yet this morning it made him nauseous. The erection he had proudly borne just moments before withered and died. Moving back from her as gently as he could without being sick, he removed himself from the bed.

Confused at his actions, Drusilla moved on to her back and deliberately let her legs lie open to him.

“What’s wrong my prince?” the panic in her voice evident as William started to dress.

Deciding evasion was his best form of defence, William replied.

“I must have had too much to drink last night?” he could not look at her as he continued to dress. He wondered what time he had told John Coachman to return for him. It did not matter. He would walk home if he had to. All his instincts told him he had to get out of there. As he lifted his hands to tie his cravat a whiff of Drusilla’s musk reached his nostrils. Once more he had to stop himself gagging.

Memories flooded into his brain. He remembered trying to eat Drusilla out and the feeling of sickness that accompanied this action. He remembered dry retching into a bowl and then he had looked into her eyes. From that moment he remembered nothing.

He needed to scrub his hands, he felt unclean.

Drusilla pressed him once more. “Are you coming down with a fever, my love?” she asked.

Taking that as his cue, he agreed. “I fear I must be sweetheart,” the endearment almost stuck in his throat.

Drusilla knew that the only sickness her lover felt was his growing feelings for his chit of a fiancé. Knowing him so well she had no doubt that he was falling in love with her, she needed a plan. She needed Angelus here fast to tell her what to do. Luckily the letter she had written but a few hours before was already on its way to the post. Angelus would know what to do.

She watched him carefully wash his hands. Why would he do that? His normal routine after he had played with her was to lick his own fingers clean. It was then she remembered that he thought she tasted like death with his fiancé tasted of lemon and peach.

Anger was rising fast within her. William had not looked her in the eye since he had left the bed and she could not control him if he did not look at her. Deciding that for the moment she would admit defeat, she placed a challenge before him.

“Will you visit me tonight my sweet?” she cooed at him. “I will be alone all evening and would very much like your company.

William, who had been lifting the brandy goblet to his lips, paused for a small second. Out of habit he replied. “Of course my love, I will arrive about 10 of the clock.”

Drusilla smiled at his profile, and promised.

“I will make it an evening to remember, my heart, do not be late.”

“I won’t princess. I promise.”

Without looking back, William left the room and closed the door behind him. All his instincts told him not to return the following night, yet he knew he would. He loved Drusilla and he wondered why he had refused her so open invitation to fuck.

Realisation hit him then. He did not want to lie with her because she was not Buffy. It was Buffy he wanted. It was Buffy he craved. And it was Buffy he would have.