Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter is DENFINATELY adults only - if you are offended too bad. I have to tell my story
Chapter 36 – The Visit

AN* Thanks again for all the lovely reviews, I really appreciate them.






Giles escorted William and Clem to their allotted rooms later that night. Footmen had been sent earlier in the evening to request both gentlemen’s valets attend their masters, and portmanteaus had been delivered from each household with clothes. Clem had written a note to Faith explaining the situation he now found himself in and instructions that she was to pick a bauble or two from her favourite jeweller to compensate for his absence.

William had received a note back from his father informing him that he would be calling the next day to find out if he could help. A warm feeling grew inside him at the concern his father displayed for the Craven family. The Annandale clan may not have a pot to piss in, but they loved with a passion which knew no bounds.

As he got ready for bed, William wondered if Buffy would still be awake. Normally he slept in nothing that nature did not provide, but he made sure he had a nightshirt and dressing gown this evening. If Buffy decided to pay a visit, he did not intend to frighten her away. Instinctively he knew that he had a lot of bridges to build with his golden goddess and he was not prepared to do anything that brought those bridges down. She was still fighting his attention, but with the arrogance of all handsome men, he knew he would win her eventually.

Drusilla would not be a problem, he decided. He would simply not see her any more. No correspondence would pass to her from him in the future. She had never contacted him much in all the time they had been intimate as he had always seen her at least once a day in the last ten years. The only time he did not see her was when Angelus was home. He found himself hoping that Angelus would be home for his yearly visit soon as this would keep her out of the way until he married. Laughing at himself for realising just how much he had changed in his feelings towards Dru was a revelation. In the last ten years he used to drink himself into oblivion when Angelus was home as he had exclusive rights to his dark princess and he had been banished to the sidelines until Angelus returned to Ireland.

William dismissed his valet once he was ready for bed. Clem and he had talked for a long time once the Craven men had disappeared after dinner. They had planned the route to Annandale carefully and had calculated the number of stops they would make on the journey. Both men agreed that three coaches would be required for the bridal party and their trusted servants to travel comfortably. Clothes and additional manpower would be transported within the next few days to ensure Annandale was ready to accept its new inhabitants. Though William had bristled at the duke for mentioning his family’s misfortune with money, he could accept the fact that anything that would make his future wife’s family happy was worth his pride.

His heart started to hammer in his chest when he heard a light tap on his door. He quickly covered his lower half with the quilt as his cock had started to rise at the thought it might be Buffy coming to visit. He cleared his throat and bid his visitor enter.

Buffy had talked to her own conscience for over two hours before making the journey to William’s room. She knew that she should not visit him in his bed chamber, but she needed to talk to him. He had lost his mother some years ago and she felt he would at least understand how she felt. When she heard his voice call her to enter she slipped silently into the room.

She did not expect him to be in bed. In her imaginings she believed he would stay up half the night drinking her father’s best brandy before falling asleep in his clothes. Standing frozen at his door, she stared at him.

William could see her fright and was glad he had the aforethought to be dressed in a nightshirt. He dare not rise from the bed as his hard on was raging at the sight of his goddess in a plain white nightrail and a thin cotton dressing gown. Her hair was tumbled down her back in golden waves. He had never seen it down before and the sight took his breath away. She was just so beautiful, how could he not love her.

“Come in and sit down, p…, sorry I mean Buffy”

Buffy smiled shyly at his comment. She knew he had almost called her pet but she had forbidden his use of such intimacies between them. Walking slowly towards the bed until she stood beside him, she gathered her courage to speak.

“I could not sleep, William” Buffy whispered to him as she nervously twisted her hands in front of her. “I thought I could talk to you if you would let me.”

William smiled at his goddess and gently patted the bed to show he wanted her beside him. Buffy looked nervously around the room not sure if she should join him or not. Quickly realising that she felt shy even with all that they had done for one another, William lifted his hand and gently clasped her bloodless fingers in his own and drew her down beside him. He made sure that she lay on top of the covers so that she felt safe with him. He wrapped his arms around her and drew her head to his chest. He had never felt more at peace in his life and would have been content just to hold her forever, but his instinct told him she needed to talk.

“Comfy, luv?” he asked, not even realising he had used an endearment.

Buffy smiled against his chest. “Very comfy, William, thank you.”

Happy to hold his love, William said nothing in reply and simply held her. He knew she would start talking as soon as she was ready, and he would ignore his raging libido and let her talk. Wanting nothing more than to pound her into the mattress, he decided to think non-Buffy thoughts to dampen his feelings. With her body and her scent surrounding him, it was going to be one of the hardest things he would ever have to do.

“I am feeling quite cold, William” Buffy said into his chest. “Can I come under the covers with you?”

William stopped breathing, he was sure his heart had stopped. Taking a large gulp of air, he decided to tell her some truths. He put his left hand under her chin and lifted his face towards his.

“I don’t think that would be a good idea, Buffy, I’m as hard as a rock under here.”

Buffy giggled at his response and felt her sex start to swell at the thought. Deciding she would tease him a little, she moved one of her hands down the outside of the covers and grasped his manhood tightly.

William closed his eyes and arched from the bed at her touch.

“Witch!” he whispered into her hair. “Do you know how you torture me?”

Buffy giggled more and squeezed him once again.

“Do you want me to get rid of that for you Spike, before we talk?”

William was beyond coherent thought. His goddess was holding him and offering to take away his pain, how could he refuse. He lifted her head towards him once more and placed a chaste kiss on her lips.

“I want you to touch me all the time, sweetheart, but I know you do not trust me right now so I would never ask you to do anything you did not want to do.”

Buffy was taken aback by his answer. Here she was lying in his bed holding his raging cock and he was not demanding she satisfy him. His response confused her, yet his determination not to make her do anything that was not freely given shone from his eyes.

Lifting her head towards his mouth, she kissed him as gently as he had kissed her. Taking her cue from him, she nibbled at his bottom lip. When her refused to open his mouth, she stroked his cock again and again through the covers. William gasped at the sensation and Buffy took immediate advantage and coaxed her tongue into his mouth to play with his. Within seconds the two were rolling backwards and forwards on the bed, each trying to dominate the other with their kisses. In the ensuing struggle, the covers had rolled back and both Buffy and William’s night clothes had ridden up to their waists.

Realising he was two seconds away from taking Buffy’s virginity, William pulled back. Sitting up on the bed he lifted his hands to his face and started to pant heavily. Buffy followed suit immediately. She, too, realised that she had been one step away from letting William fuck her. That was not in the plan. Relief poured into her veins that William had had the decency to stop before any damage was done, but she throbbed with want for him just the same.

Between pants, William whispered into his hands. “If you don’t leave this bed in ten seconds, luv, I don’t think I will be able to stop myself from taking you.”

Buffy admired his honesty, but did not want to go. She was still determined that he would not put his thing inside her, but she could certainly take away his need. Moving herself into a position where she sat by his knees facing him, she gently lifted his hands away from his face.

“Lie down, Spike” she told him as she gently pushed at his chest to help him lie back. “Let me take care of your problem.”

Helpless to do anything but what she asked, he lay back against the pillows. Buffy stood from the bed and moved to stand at his feet. She moved her eyes slowly from his feet to his eyes and was displeased that he still wore his nightshirt. Looking him directly in the eyes she bid him remove his night clothes. Without a seconds hesitation the night shirt was on the floor at the side of the bed, and William was again lying back letting her see her fill.

Although they had played with each other quite a lot over the last week, she had never seen him naked. He was truly beautiful. Regular exercise on horseback and at Gentlemen Jackson’s gym had given him a physique like the Greek statues she had seen at the British museum. However his large manhood was most certainly far better proportioned that the tiny penises she had seen on display. She could not help but stare at him lying there ready for her. His cock was almost purple with need and his pre-cum was running down his dick pooling at his balls.

William could not keep the smugness from his voice. He knew he was a fine figure of a man, many women had told him so over the years. Deciding to let her truly see what she did to him, he opened his legs a little more and dropped his left hand to his dick and gave it a gentle squeeze.

He was shocked when Buffy batted his hand away.

“Do not touch it, William, only I am allowed to touch it tonight.”

“Then touch it soon, sweetheart,” he pleaded with his tormentor. “I am dying here.”

Buffy smiled at him and whispered to him, “Not yet, Spike, I want to touch you in other places first.”

If possible his cock grew harder at the thought. Smiling at his love he waved his hand indicating she could start at any time. When she bent to lift her nightrail over her head, William lost the capacity to breathe. She stood before him in all her glory and he fell more in love than ever. Her golden skin shone in the candlelight and he knew he had never seen a vision such as she. Her long golden hair fell in waves almost to her waist and he was disappointed that some covered her glorious breasts. As if she could read his mind, Buffy lifted her hair and threw it over her shoulders so it lay down her back.

Buffy ran her hands slowly from her neck to her breasts. She rubbed them slowly with both hands and arched her back in pleasure. William stared at her, the want shining from his eyes. He started to rise and immediately lay back down again when she stopped her play and frowned at him. If his goddess wanted to torment him, he was more than willing to let her.

Smiling at his acquiescence, Buffy continued to play with her breasts. William’s mouth watered at the sight of her pulling on her nipples till they stood proud before him. Moving her hands slowly down her body she placed her right hand over her mound and he watched fascinated as she opened her legs a little to flick her clit. She shuddered at the contact and he wanted nothing more than to replace her hands with his. He was about to give in to temptation and place his hand on his dick once more, when she stopped and moved her hand to his feet.

“I want you to smell of me, William.” She breathed at him. “I want to cover you in my scent.”

Once more her hand returned to her sopping pussy and she pushed her two fists against her hole for a few seconds. When she moved them away, both hands were covered in her juices. Fascinated at the sight, William lay there wondering what she was going to do.

Moving round the bed until she was standing level with his face, she lifted her hand and rubbed one finger over his lips. William flicked his tongue against it and lapped at her finger like a cat. Her wonderful taste spread over his tongue. He could smell her musky odour on her hand and he arched from the bed. It was taking all his self control not to take her.

Leaning down, Buffy swirled her tongue into his ear as he lapped her juice. “Don’t move your hands, Spike, I don’t want to have to tie you down.”

Christ! Could this woman turn him on any more that she already did. He was writhing on the bed and she had not even touched him yet. Did she know how much he liked to be tied down, and how much he liked to do the tying? He made a promise to himself that he would do that do that to her soon, but not tonight. That type of play required a trust she did not hold for him yet.

Buffy moved once again to the bottom of the bed and stared at he fiancé in all his glory. Again she rubbed her hands and gathered more of her juice before she began. Slowly she lifted his foot to her mouth and began to nibble on his toes. While she moved her mouth nibbling from toe to toe, she slowly moved her hand up his calf rubbing her juice into his skin. She turned her ministrations to his other foot and nibbled on his toes once more while she rubbed herself into him.

William was in heaven. Buffy was making love to him while she branded him with her scent. He never wanted to take a bath again. He would be happy to die covered in her. His brain lost coherent thought as she placed his foot back on the counterpane. Opening his legs wide enough to wriggle on her stomach between them, she kissed her way slowly up his legs. Alternating from leg to leg she stoked him gently where ever she kissed. His cock was twitching with need and yet she ignored it. As she moved up towards his balls, William let his legs move further apart. With infinite patience she moved her mouth to his balls and gently sucked one into her mouth while pushing her chin against the swollen part behind them.

William reared off the bed as he came and had to bite hard on the coverlet to stop his roaring. Thick streaks of cum spurted over his chest and abdomen. Buffy stopped her ministrations and stared at the spectacle. She could not believe that this had happened when she had not laid a finger on his cock.

She was still staring at his cum from her position between his legs when William came back down to earth. Without thought, she lifted herself over him and started to clean him with her tongue. She lapped at him with long strokes of her tongue, her breasts brushing against his softening cock.

William was in heaven. Never in his life had he been through such an experience, and his goddess was lapping at him like a kitten removing the evidence. God, how he loved this girl, and would for the rest of his life. She could do this to him, yet she was still a virgin.

When Buffy had finished her ministrations, she pouted at him. “You were to smell of me, Spike, not yourself.”

He pulled her into his arms and wrapped his satiated body around her. “I know, my darling, but you were too good and I could not stop it.”

Buffy beamed up at him and asked shyly. “Was it really that good, Spike? You know I have never done anything with anyone but you, but I just followed my instinct which seemed to guide me. Do you understand what I am trying to say?”

“Oh Buffy, you were truly wonderful.” William reassured her. “But turnabout is fair play and I would like to do something for you that I have wanted to do since the first night I played with your cunt.”

Slightly taken aback by his coarseness, she was quick to answer. “I don’t want to go the full way, Spike. I want to stay a virgin for our wedding.”

“And you shall, my love. All I want to do it shave you clean.”

Buffy stared at William in horror. “You wish to shave my hair off?” she cried as she lifted her hand to her head as if to reassure herself it was still there.

William laughed softly at her response. She was just so adorable that he wanted to eat her up. Well, maybe once he had shaved her, he would. In fact there was no maybe about it, he definitely would.

“No sweetheart, I don’t want you to ever cut your hair.” He lifted his hand and caressed her hair from scalp to tip, making sure to rub against her breast on the way down. Watching her eyes glaze over in lust was his just reward for his reply. Moving his hand along her hip, he moved it slowly down to her mound. As he slipped his index finger into her crack, he whispered against her open lips. “I want to shave you here sweetheart. I want to be able to see your gorgeous pussy lie bare to my eyes. I want know when you are ready for me, and I want to do it because it will give us both pleasure.”

Buffy stared at him and bit her bottom lip before she replied. “Will it hurt, Spike? It hurts when I rub the stones on my legs to remove the hairs that grow there.”

Smiling with confidence at his goddess, William did her best to reassure her. “There will be no pain, luv, only fantastic pleasure I promise you.”

Looking up into his face, Buffy decided that for this night she would trust him.

“What do you want me to do to help you, Spike”

William smiled at her. “Nothing sweetheart, just let me heat some water and I will do the rest.”

Rising from the bed, William poured some water into the swing kettle over the fire to heat. Confident in his nudity, he strode around the room gathering items and laid them on the table beside the bed. First was the washbowl, his flannel, followed by his shaving brush and soap. When all the items were in place, William walked towards her with a towel in his hand. “On your back, darling, and lift that pretty bum of yours. I need to put the towel beneath you or we could soak the bed.” Buffy complied easily and shivered as he tickled her bum cheeks as he placed the towel under her. Returning to his tasks he lifted his razor and strop. Buffy watched in trepidation as he stropped the razor to sharpen the edge. Anxiety built at what he was about to do, but also a tingling feeling in her pussy. She wondered if she would enjoy being shaved.

William lifted the kettle from the fire and poured some into the washbowl. He tested the temperature with his hand and found it was a little too hot to start right away. Smiling to himself he was glad. It would be a pleasure to prepare her for this. Moving onto the bed to lie beside her, he gathered her into his arms and drew her into a kiss. Tongues battled, teeth clashed and hands wandered. William lifted his mouth and started to kiss his way down to her breasts.

“I have wanted to taste these titties since your played with them for me.” He murmured against her nipple. Buffy thrust herself into his mouth, desperate for him to suckle. William did not demur at the invitation and on her nipple hard as his hand plucked its twin. She was writhing beneath him and William found it hard to concentrate on the task he wished to perform. Once again he was rock hard and his dick knew exactly where it wanted to go.

“Let’s move you to the edge of the bed, sweets, I need room to manoeuvre.”

With great care, William positioned her at sideways on the bed placing a towel covered pillow beneath her and placing another at her head.

“Please try not to move, sweetheart, I don’t want to slip.” Buffy lifted her head from the pillow to frown at him and he smiled at her in return. “Just lie back and enjoy, princess, you are going to love this.”

William placed a cushion on the floor for him to kneel upon between her wide spread legs. He lifted each foot carefully and placed it where he could spread her wide to his gaze. Not able to resist the feast before him, he bent his head and gave her a long slow lick. Forcing himself back from her before he feasted more, he promised himself he would lick her dry at the end of this.

Lifting his flannel from the table, William dipped it in the now cooled water and squeezed. Gently he wet her curls ready for the soap, and was pleased to see her pussy lips swell at his ministrations. Lathering the soap with his shaving brush, he made sure that it was well coated before brushing into her mound. He used circular motions of the brush to apply the soap evenly and deliberately brushed across her clit more than once. Buffy’s body twitched beneath his hands, but he did not comment and continued to soap her well.

When he was satisfied that the razor would shave cleanly, he started at her mound and gently but firmly started to shave. Buffy could hear and feel the scrape of the razor against her skin, and she could also feel her own juice pour from her. She would never have believed that such an act could be so intimate and thrilling.

William continued to shave her with an expertise that she did not wish to question. He pulled at her outer lips to keep them taught, and when complete he swirled his thumb around her hole. This was exquisite torture. The thrill that he might hurt her added to the excitement and when he applied the brush once more to her aching clit, she was glad he did not have the razor anywhere near her as she bowed from the bed.

“Christ, Spike, what the fuck are you doing to me?” she swore at him.

William’s head fell back on his shoulders and he laughed out loud. “You are talking like a fishwife, Buffy, mind your language.” This girl was such a contradiction that he could not help but want her forever. She would never bore him, of that he was certain. “I’m almost finished, pet, so lie still like a good fishwife.”

Buffy could not help but laugh at him. How easy his company was when he was not trying to fleece her. At the moment she did not care about money as long as he kept her on edge like this.

William went back to work. As her pussy bared itself to him he was more in awe of her than ever. Bare and wet she was a work of art that only he would admire. Once he was sure that all traces of hair had gone, he gently used his flannel to wash away the soap and carefully dried her with the towel. She was so beautiful like that. He bid her lie as she was and rose from his knees. He turned his back from her and went to the long mirror near the door. Luckily it was on wheels and he rolled it between her legs.

“Look at yourself, pet. Have you ever seen a more beautiful sight?”

Lifting her head slowly from the pillow, Buffy stared at her bare mound in the mirror. She had to admit that he had done a good job and she was amazed at how much of her was on show. She moved her eyes to his and asked. “Do you like it, Spike?”

“Just let me put the mirror back, sweetheart, and I will show you exactly how much I like it.” As he wheeled the mirror back into position, he commanded her not to move.

Buffy did as she was told and watched her lover as she stalked back to her. As he moved the table with the shaving things further back into the room, his eyes never left hers. When he was sure all obstacles were removed from the vicinity of the bed, he once again dropped to his knees to worship his goddess. This had to be the most beautiful pussy he had ever seen in his life.

Slowly her drew his fingers down her slit. He used light gentle strokes, almost as though he was afraid to touch her. Fascinated by the sight before him, was watched her dew pour from her hole. He deliberately moved it slowly around making sure he only brushed her clit now and then. If she came too soon she might run from the room, he had to make this last.

Remembering how much she had liked his finger in her ‘naughty place’, he gently spread her juice around it. Looking up into her face, he recognised the need in her eyes. “Do you want me to touch you’re here again, Buffy, like we did today? Did you like it, my sweet?”

“Oh God, yes Spike.” Her head was rolling from side to side on the pillow. “Please do what you did today. I need it.”

As he lowered his head to taste her, he whispered against her clit. “I know, sweets, your Spike will give you all you ever need.”

William concentrated on her small puckered hole. He alternated probing with his tongue and inserting his fingers to open her. She was mewling on the bed, thrashing from side to side and he could not last any longer. Dipping his hand into her quivering pussy, he coated his fingers with her juice and slathered his cock. If she wanted to stay a virgin then so be it, but if he did not stick his cock somewhere soon it would drop off. He now had three fingers inside her and he started to use a scissor action to open her wider.

He kept up the action of his fingers in her arse as he lent over her to kiss her fiercely. Lifting his head, he stared down into her eyes. Passion poured from him in waves and she knew she could not hold out to him much longer.

“I have to fuck you Buffy. We have gone to far for me to stop.” William whispered against her trembling lips. “I promise you will stay a virgin, but right now I want to push my dick into your sweet little bum.” As he spoke the words he increased the pressure by thumbing her clit.

“Let me in, luv. I will make it wonderful for you I promise.”

At his words she was lost. Nodding her head emphatically she whimpered her need.

William needed no further encouragement. He gently withdrew his fingers and before her hole could close he moved his dick against her. With great care he pushed into her quivering arse.

What hit him first was the heat. It was like sticking his dick into an inferno. Next to hit him was her tightness. He had never been in a virgin arse before and his eyes were starting to roll back in his head with sensation. He moved slowly in and out of her going slightly deeper with each stroke.

She had never felt anything like this in her life. For all the times they had played with each other, it meant nothing to what she was feeling now. He was moving so slowly inside her and she realised that he was taking his time to stop from hurting her. When she could stand it no longer she waited for his inward stroke and thrust herself with all her strength against him till she could feel his balls slap her cheeks. She bowed off the bed with bliss and she held on to the counterpane with both hands as if her life depended on it.

William could not believe what she had done. He was balls deep in her arse and he was having the hardest time imaginable holding himself steady to stop from coming too soon. His goddess was absolutely loving this he could tell, and he kept still while she set the pace.

Buffy started to buck her hips against him. Back and forth, back and forth she moved until he caught her rhythm. William moved his hands to her pussy and stuck two fingers into her cunt with one hand, and with the other hand rubbed furiously at her clit.

Scared she would wake the household with her screams, he quickly moved the towel from under her and placed it near her mouth. She understood exactly what he was doing and lifted the towel to her mouth and bit down.

Watching her face as she came was enough to bring on his own orgasm. He spurted everything he had inside her relishing in the spasms of her tight little arse around his cock as she came. He was in heaven.

He slowly withdrew his softening dick from her hole and sat back on his knees to watch his cum flow from her arse. He had to taste it. He lowered his head and cleaned her slowly with his tongue as he petted her mound and clit. Buffy continued to buck beneath him as she licked her, but he could not stop. The taste of the two of them together was ambrosia to him.

Eventually he moved back from her and laughed softly as her legs collapsed to the floor. He rose and walked to the washbowl to clean himself thoroughly. With any luck she may still suck him off before the night was through and he wanted to be clean for her. As he looked at his angel lying spent on the bed, he knew he would spend his life making this woman happy.

Slowly he lifted her into his arms and placed her up on the pillows at the head of the bed. He removed the towel and pillow and threw them on the floor. Buffy could use him as her pillow tonight. He moved the quilt from under her body and placed it gently around her snoozing form. As he moved around the room extinguishing the candles and lamps he looked back at his goddess and smiled.

Everything would be alright between them now. She would soon trust him again and he could almost not wait for the wedding night. He slipped in beside her and was soon fast asleep.




One mile away in the Angelus town house, a very angry woman was pacing the floor and pulling at her hair. Her note had been returned from William’s home unopened with the message that she must not write again.

He was a very bad dog, and bad dogs deserved to be punished. Maybe she should take away his toy. That would teach him to obey.